shape
carat
color
clarity

I’m working with David Klass!

jaqjaqjaq

Shiny_Rock
I will try to find the original post, but here is some information I saved in google slides on my 5-stone reset with DK.

IMG_9153.jpeg IMG_9152.jpeg

David is working on a ring for me where I used that same inspiration picture for my basket :)

Your ring is stunning :kiss2:

jaqjaqjaq

Shiny_Rock
My ring is here! I was a little worried it was going to get sent back to DK. It was supposed to arrive Friday but when I checked tracking it said delayed due to weather and would be delivered on Monday. I was pretty disappointed thinking I was going to have it Friday. So I reluctantly went out to do errands. Only to have ups try to deliver the package! Since it was adult signature I wasn’t able to change address or change to a pick up location. I also couldn’t release it to be left without signature. And I wasn’t going to be home Monday either. So I emailed David and he so graciously helped and changed the delivery address to my husbands work. So to the ring! I am so happy I ended up going with the OEC I think it looks like a true antique. Everything is so perfect on the setting. Exactly what I was wanting. The facets on the stone are very pretty but I can’t seem to get a good photo. My phone always blocks the light when she’s looking good. I’ll keep trying though! :lol:
IMG_1695.jpeg IMG_1743.jpeg IMG_1750.jpeg IMG_1756.jpeg IMG_1749.jpeg

The detail from every angle is perfect! Love it!!!

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results