shape
carat
color
clarity

Hubby's out of state, so I got 4 rings in the mail today! ;) Which one!?

Diamond*Dana

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I like #4 the most. #3 is a close second.

junebug17

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I really like both 3 and 4 - they look like they were made for your set! I am leaning towards 4 because I like the extra bling but 3 looks really good too, it matches your set really well.

ladyonthelake

Shiny_Rock
Premium
Thank you all so much! I'm so excited to have found something that actually seems to compliment my current set!

So here is my next question....I ordered these rings from Amazon for ease of order and return process. I'm trying to find more reputable dealers who have the same design, but so far the only other online searches I've done have showed up with JCPenney, Kay, and Zales carrying bands like this. Has anyone seem these elsewhere from a more reputable dealer?

Drizzle

Rough_Rock
By looking at the photos in your OP, #3 stood out to me by far. Then I saw your supplemental photos...I like #4 slightly more! But what a good dilemma to have as they're both beautiful :) I don't think you will go wrong with either #3 or #4. Please tell us which one you end up picking!

Staceyjan

Shiny_Rock
Premium
I love #3 w your ring! It looks like it was made for your ER. I also liked four but three makes your ER stand out more and since you said the statement about not being so blingy that is another reason to get #3.
That is so funny and something I would totally do but I would keep it and DH may not notice. Then, if he does, I would tell him it was a cheapie!

foxinsox

Ideal_Rock
Premium
#3 or #4 complement with your wedding set (which is so beautiful) without being matchy matchy and basically make it a super cool and elegant stack. I think #4 has the edge when I look at all your action/holding a thing shots.
I really like #2 as a stand-alone ring but with your wedding set it diminishes it somehow and I think it’s the very straight across line of bling is too stark a contrast with the shape of your wedding set.

chloe88

Rough_Rock
Premium
I was going to say 3, but after seeing more pics, I think 4 is a better match. They really look like a set!

JDDN

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Thank you all so much! I'm so excited to have found something that actually seems to compliment my current set!

So here is my next question....I ordered these rings from Amazon for ease of order and return process. I'm trying to find more reputable dealers who have the same design, but so far the only other online searches I've done have showed up with JCPenney, Kay, and Zales carrying bands like this. Has anyone seem these elsewhere from a more reputable dealer?

I love #3 and #4, they look perfect with your wedding set!

If you didn't want to buy one of these, you could certainly have them made. David Klass could be a good option....lots here have worked with him with great success. He is also supposed to be pretty reasonable cost wise.

ladyonthelake

Shiny_Rock
Premium
Ok I'm home and had time to take some more pics all of #4. :) I keep finding myself drawn towards the more blingy #4. Go figure. Maybe it's because the diamonds are more of a shimmer than a disco ball. IMG_20180124_232555.jpg IMG_20180124_232832.jpg

I'm also realizing how hard it is to take pictures that aren't straight down at my hand. So you'll have to settle for kind of blurry, dirty kid's bathroom mirror shots. Lol

Maybe tomorrow I'll give #3 a photo session of it's own IMG_20180124_233256.jpg . IMG_20180124_233122.jpg

Lookinagain

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I say #3, then #4. I agree with the others that say #3 looks like it was made for your E ring.

KKJohnson

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Liking 3 and 4 as well...I would probably lean more toward 4 since it doesn’t have a gap

ladyonthelake

Shiny_Rock
Premium
Ok took some more pics of #3 before I ship them back today. :cry2:

Last night when I was wearing #4 IMG_20180125_082326.jpg IMG_20180125_082313.jpg IMG_20180125_082254.jpg IMG_20180125_082143.jpg I really was loving it. But now that I see the pics of #3 I'm really loving it too. Ahhh this is going to be hard! Maybe the similar ring I get today will be the best of both worlds. Hmmmm. Well here's some more #3 shots.

IMG_20180125_082437.jpg IMG_20180125_082341.jpg

Bonfire

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Nice pics! Yessss 4 is the winner!!

KristinTech

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Hard decision... I feel like #3 looks more integrated into your ering, but but #4 makes this pretty little cupped hands effect on the main diamond. Sort of like angels singing and trumpets heralding the main show. :lol-2:

KaeKae

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I like them in this order: #3, #4, #1, #2

I definitely prefer 3 and 4.

junebug17

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Oh wow this is tough, they both look good! Now that I see more pics of 3, I'm leaning towards that one - I like how the metal of the band complements your ering. It honestly does look like it was made for your ring. Even the heights of the rings match, which is hard to find sometimes.

ladyonthelake

Shiny_Rock
Premium
@KristinTech - Funny you put it that way about #4 making it like angels singing. That's kind of how it feels with me wearing it. There is just something about it that makes me feel special. And although the third one looks nice and I like it a lot, I think #4 just has a little bit of edge.

@Staceyjan - My husband would totally notice if I tried to just keep it! He notices everything!!!! I can't buy new socks without him noticing. Lol

Well, as promised I got 2 more rings in the mail today. And I'm just not feeling either of them.

#5. Same style, just bigger diamonds and the white gold area is completely "filled" in. I couldn't hate it more with my ring. Lol IMG_20180125_105120.jpg

#6. A different style than the others. It has sapphires in it. I think it works but I don't really love it either. They make one that is all diamonds too. Am I on the right track still? I hope I'm not driving you all CrAzY!!!! But I don't own a lot of jewelry and want to make the right decision. IMG_20180125_104720.jpg

HappyNewLife

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I love #3 with your wedding set. It adds bling, but also mimics your set with the one plain part. It doesn't diminish your center diamond (unlike #2, which I think really shrinks your diamond) but really enhances what you already have. Second choice would be #4, but I prefer having one plain swoop (like in #3)

junebug17

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
#6 looks nice! I would go with all diamond personally if I went with that one. I agree that #5 is just a bit too much. I still prefer #3, it just goes so perfectly with your ering.

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results