shape
carat
color
clarity

HPD Excitement…many thanks to Wink & Layla

chamois

Brilliant_Rock
Agreed...it's so hard to capture the intense sparkle! Photos don't do it justice, I know...but it's so fun to see and I just love yours!!

Thank you.

Do you happen to know if your J is a high J (closer to an I), or is it closer to a K ? I’m not sure about mine. I wonder how an L would face up? Not seen (I think) an L CBI listed, perhaps they are special order?

Your beautiful J must look (IS) huge, are you intending to take/post any pics? I would love to see some if you have the time please?

Wouldn’t it be fun if we could line up all the CBI’s :appl:

Reactions: EEM

chamois

Brilliant_Rock
Here are a few

20190112_183429.jpg

20150423_CBI.jpg

Thank you.
Stunningly beautiful collection, you lucky lady. Can you please give me the carat sizes and specs too if you wouldn’t mind? Thx. Sorry, if this is a thread jack....

Reactions: EEM

EEM

Rough_Rock
Thank you.

Do you happen to know if your J is a high J (closer to an I), or is it closer to a K ? I’m not sure about mine. I wonder how an L would face up? Not seen (I think) an L CBI listed, perhaps they are special order?

Your beautiful J must look (IS) huge, are you intending to take/post any pics? I would love to see some if you have the time please?

Wouldn’t it be fun if we could line up all the CBI’s :appl:

I believe mine would be closer to an I given that it was originally listed as an I by CBI's grader. Layla said CBI was disappointed when it came back from AGS as a J. The good news on our end is that HPD lowered the price given the color grading adjustment from I to J and that was quite a savings! I've not seen any L's listed either and have wondered the same thing about them being special order, maybe? I'm curious too about the even warmer colored diamonds and how all of that works.

I posted a bunch of pics and our story on SMTB...here's the link...so check it out:)!!
https://www.pricescope.com/communit...i1-hpd-cbi-ny-classic-solitaire-story.248002/

And, the pic cflutist uploaded of all of the CBIs.....WOWZER!!!! Amazing!!

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results