shape
carat
color
clarity

HPD Excitement…many thanks to Wink & Layla

EEM

Rough_Rock
HPD3.jpg HPD1.jpg
After reading much on PS about HPD and CBI diamonds, we had high expectations. With that said, when we finally opened the little box and saw the HPD NY solitaire…all were exceeded. I'm not sure how to adequately relay but every detail was simply perfect. My 10 year anniversary ring was so much more delicate and exquisite from every angle than I even envisioned. And the sparkle goes without saying. I’m so excited with every aspect of my diamond and ring…it’s truly perfect for me.

Throughout the process, Layla and Wink were also the epitome of excellence in customer service and demonstrated a business ethic that is rare today. We are so grateful for this 10 year milestone & celebration and for the role they played in making it particularly special. I’ll post our story in SMTB, but wanted to thank the PS group for such an informative forum which served as an invaluable resource for novice/laypersons such as ourselves. And, of course, a huge ‘thank you’ to HPD/CBI, Wink, Layla, Melissa, and Jamie.

Here are a couple of photos of my 2.44ct J SI1…

chamois

Brilliant_Rock
Congratulations. Beautiful diamond. Nice size too. What do you think of the J colour ? I have a K CBI and am blown away by how white it is :lickout:

EEM

Rough_Rock
Congratulations. Beautiful diamond. Nice size too. What do you think of the J colour ? I have a K CBI and am blown away by how white it is :lickout:

Thank you! I was worried about the J color coming from G/H, but it is sooo much brighter and whiter! No regrets, whatsoever! It looks white to me! I'd love to see you K...I had no idea that cut would make such a huge impact.

motownmama

Ideal_Rock
Premium
So pretty! I'm a 6 prong fan!! Enjoy!

Reactions: EEM

chamois

Brilliant_Rock
Thank you! I was worried about the J color coming from G/H, but it is sooo much brighter and whiter! No regrets, whatsoever! It looks white to me! I'd love to see you K...I had no idea that cut would make such a huge impact.

I upgraded from an AGS Ideal E to my AGS K CBI to get a much larger diamond. Personally the colour difference I see is negligible, in fact, difficult to see, I find myself searching for any body colour because going from an E to a K I would have expected to see at least a tiny bit, but it is amazingly white and that is all due to the perfect cut of a CBI diamond!!!

I’m like you too, no regrets. If funds allow, I am hoping to upgrade again in the future to a larger J/K :appl:

kgizo

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Stunning diamond!!! Congrats on your 10th anniversary!

EEM

Rough_Rock
I upgraded from an AGS Ideal E to my AGS K CBI to get a much larger diamond. Personally the colour difference I see is negligible, in fact, difficult to see, I find myself searching for any body colour because going from an E to a K I would have expected to see at least a tiny bit, but it is amazingly white and that is all due to the perfect cut of a CBI diamond!!!

I’m like you too, no regrets. If funds allow, I am hoping to upgrade again in the future to a larger J/K :appl:

I only see white too! So thankful!
What do you have now and what do you plan to upgrade to? So interested!!

JLW05

Brilliant_Rock
Congrats!

chamois

Brilliant_Rock

I went from a 1ct E VVS1 AGS Ideal (6.48x6.50) to a 1.65ct K VS1 AGS Ideal (7.58x7.60). Hoping to get somewhere over the two carat mark, J or K, eye clean and small table :lickout:

SandyinAnaheim

Brilliant_Rock
Congratulations EEM!! Your stone is AMAZING! I hope you enjoy it for many years to come in the best of health and happiness. Don't be surprised by how much you will be staring at it in different lighting situations...there's just something about CBIs....

cflutist

Ideal_Rock
Premium
If you have not already done so, please add your gorgeous ring to our CBI thread.

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Gorgeous! Bright, beautiful and big. :kiss2: LOVE. :kiss2: Happy 10th anniversary!

EEM

Rough_Rock
d
I went from a 1ct E VVS1 AGS Ideal (6.48x6.50) to a 1.65ct K VS1 AGS Ideal (7.58x7.60). Hoping to get somewhere over the two carat mark, J or K, eye clean and small table :lickout:

Love that we found HPD! Sounds beautiful and like a great plan too!

EEM

Rough_Rock
Congratulations EEM!! Your stone is AMAZING! I hope you enjoy it for many years to come in the best of health and happiness. Don't be surprised by how much you will be staring at it in different lighting situations...there's just something about CBIs....

You are sweet! And, thank you...yes, I have to watch myself driving and I'm pretty sure I've been caught staring here at work!! Good problems to have, I guess!

SandyinAnaheim

Brilliant_Rock
You are sweet! And, thank you...yes, I have to watch myself driving and I'm pretty sure I've been caught staring here at work!! Good problems to have, I guess!
I have the EXACT same problem!! :lol: And I won't even tell you how many thousands of pictures I have of them in different lighting situations, including the car, but I can never capture what my eyes see...but it's fun trying. :P2

chamois

Brilliant_Rock

Still working on some pics of my K......:wavey:

EEM

Rough_Rock
I have the EXACT same problem!! :lol: And I won't even tell you how many thousands of pictures I have of them in different lighting situations, including the car, but I can never capture what my eyes see...but it's fun trying. :P2

It's true...so much prettier in person! My hands, too:)! hahaha It is fun!

chamois

Brilliant_Rock

Here are some pics of my K CBI. First time taking photographs of my diamond, not easy to capture in a pic what I see in real life. Hope this gives you an idea/sense of how my K CBI performs :wavey:

chamois

Brilliant_Rock
Here are some pics of my K CBI. First time taking photographs of my diamond, not easy to capture in a pic what I see in real life. Hope this gives you an idea/sense of how my K CBI performs :wavey:

Sorry, I should have given her a bath today before I took the pics.

Dancing Fire

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Yup, impossible to capture IRL sparkles.

EEM

Rough_Rock

OH MY!! She is beautiful...sooo sparkly and I love the prongs! Just perfect! Congratulations...so happy for you and I know you must be enjoying staring at that beauty every day! Thanks for sharing your photos...made my day!

chamois

Brilliant_Rock
OH MY!! She is beautiful...sooo sparkly and I love the prongs! Just perfect! Congratulations...so happy for you and I know you must be enjoying staring at that beauty every day! Thanks for sharing your photos...made my day!

Thank you for all your kind words. As I am sure you know from your own gorgeous CBI diamond, photographs do not completely capture the beauty our eyes behold.

headlight

Ideal_Rock
HPD3.jpg HPD1.jpg
After reading much on PS about HPD and CBI diamonds, we had high expectations. With that said, when we finally opened the little box and saw the HPD NY solitaire…all were exceeded. I'm not sure how to adequately relay but every detail was simply perfect. My 10 year anniversary ring was so much more delicate and exquisite from every angle than I even envisioned. And the sparkle goes without saying. I’m so excited with every aspect of my diamond and ring…it’s truly perfect for me.

Throughout the process, Layla and Wink were also the epitome of excellence in customer service and demonstrated a business ethic that is rare today. We are so grateful for this 10 year milestone & celebration and for the role they played in making it particularly special. I’ll post our story in SMTB, but wanted to thank the PS group for such an informative forum which served as an invaluable resource for novice/laypersons such as ourselves. And, of course, a huge ‘thank you’ to HPD/CBI, Wink, Layla, Melissa, and Jamie.

Here are a couple of photos of my 2.44ct J SI1…
Oh so beautiful! Congratulations on your 10th anniversary!

EEM

Rough_Rock
Thank you for all your kind words. As I am sure you know from your own gorgeous CBI diamond, photographs do not completely capture the beauty our eyes behold.

Agreed...it's so hard to capture the intense sparkle! Photos don't do it justice, I know...but it's so fun to see and I just love yours!!

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results