clarity

How would you set an asscher cut blue Zircon

shulaibaoma

Shiny_Rock
Acinom|1427307732|3852327 said:
shulaibaoma|1427307383|3852324 said:
SparkliesLuver|1427306962|3852321 said:
Anytime. You could always go for it and have it made into a pendant. :naughty:

That is what I am thinking too. Anyways Gene still haven't cut it yet so I have enough time to debate with myself. I am just so jealous for your breathtaking green tourmaline....... :wall: Why I did not find PS earlier?

Great idea to have a pendant made!
Only a few months ago he had some beautiful 3.3 ct pieces. It all went pretty fast.
One more sidenote: my rough was estimated at 5 ct approximately but came out as a 7.8 ct cut stone. Good to keep that in mind if you would still consider it for a ring.

Well, in this case it is no way be a ring for size 5 finger. I saw the one at 12 ct sold about 1-2 months ago, I seriously thought about it but it was a way too big for my finger.

Pendent is a good option, the thing is I have many pendents and I need something very tough since I could not remember to take them off everyday. Another thing I like the ring better than necklace is that ring you can look at it whenever you want and that is impossible for a pendent. A pendent enjoys other people while a ring enjoy myself. :twirl:

shulaibaoma

Shiny_Rock
Acinom|1427307732|3852327 said:
shulaibaoma|1427307383|3852324 said:
SparkliesLuver|1427306962|3852321 said:
Anytime. You could always go for it and have it made into a pendant. :naughty:

That is what I am thinking too. Anyways Gene still haven't cut it yet so I have enough time to debate with myself. I am just so jealous for your breathtaking green tourmaline....... :wall: Why I did not find PS earlier?

Great idea to have a pendant made!
Only a few months ago he had some beautiful 3.3 ct pieces. It all went pretty fast.
One more sidenote: my rough was estimated at 5 ct approximately but came out as a 7.8 ct cut stone. Good to keep that in mind if you would still consider it for a ring.

Well, in this case it is no way be a ring for size 5 finger. I saw the one at 12 ct sold about 1-2 months ago, I seriously thought about it but it was a way too big for my finger.

Pendent is a good option, the thing is I have many pendents and I need something very tough since I could not remember to take them off everyday. Another thing I like the ring better than necklace is that ring you can look at it whenever you want and that is impossible for a pendent. A pendent enjoys other people while a ring enjoy myself. :twirl:

S

SparkliesLuver

shulaibaoma said:

Admittedly, I agree. This is why I only have one necklace and it doesn't even get worn that often. I'm definitely a ring girl. :) I'm sure if you made a new post and asked for help, you'd get some suggestions.

shulaibaoma

Shiny_Rock
SparkliesLuver|1427308562|3852338 said:
shulaibaoma said:

Admittedly, I agree. This is why I only have one necklace and it doesn't even get worn that often. I'm definitely a ring girl. :) I'm sure if you made a new post and asked for help, you'd get some suggestions.

Well, I might wait until Gene release the green tourmaline. Hard decision, my budget could not afford both 10 ct green tourmaline and 3ct blue sapphire. Otherwise I will have them both definitely.

Searching a good color sapphire is tough too.

Siameseroo

Brilliant_Rock
shulaibaoma|1427308875|3852340 said:
SparkliesLuver|1427308562|3852338 said:
shulaibaoma said:

Well, I might wait until Gene release the green tourmaline. Hard decision, my budget could not afford both 10 ct green tourmaline and 3ct blue sapphire. Otherwise I will have them both definitely.

Searching a good color sapphire is tough too.

Oh how exciting re your search for a sapphire! Is it for a special occasion? I'm sure if you started a thread the experts would help with your search! Ps have you thought about setting your pink sapphire yet?

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results