shape
carat
color
clarity

How to redo a ruby and diamond band

redroze1

Shiny_Rock
I'd love some advice on how to reset 8 square rubies and 8 small round cut diamonds, that sit on my ruby and diamond band. I find that I just don't wear it at all, and although it's pretty with the milgrain, rubies and diamonds, the square/diamond shapes don't feel quite me. I don't want to purchase any new stones, just want to reuse the ones I have.

My ring:
image_3357.jpg

Option 1 - I like this ring but I only have 8 rubies and 8 diamonds. How else could I achieve this general look?
image_3177.jpg

Option 2 - https://www.pricescope.com/community/threads/rose-cut-shimmer.223196/
I could do a similar look and do one row of 8 rubies...then engraved metal....then a row of 8 diamonds....then engraved metal.

Any other suggestions?

PintoBean

Ideal_Rock
Premium
How about a dbty necklace or bracelet?

Winks_Elf

Brilliant_Rock
Trade
With 8 rubies and 8 round diamonds you could do a really cool pendant! If it was my project, I'd add a few sapphires to it to make it a patriotic one. There's always a station (DBTY) necklace or even a bracelet...oh so many possibilities!

RockBrat

Shiny_Rock
I'd make a "reversable" band for lack of better explanation. I'd put all 8 rubies together in a row on one side and all 8 diamonds together in a row on the other. Then have the metal along the edges of both rows connecting them. Then you can wear it either ruby side up or diamond side up. Make sense? Similar to the blue sapphire one you posted but metal on the sides instead of diamonds, vice versa.

diamondseeker2006

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I think you'd come out better financially just selling this ring as it is and buying something else.

rockysalamander

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Do you know if the two stones are of equal diameter? What size are each of them?

Do you want to keep these stones for sentimental or financial reasons?

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results