shape
carat
color
clarity

How many rings do you have?

Daisys and Diamonds

Super_Ideal_Rock
In precious metals, 19 that I can currently wear, and 7 that either don't fit, need repair, or are future projects. I may part with a few of these in the next year, as I try to streamline my collection and weed out what is most rarely worn.

There are also 4 sterling rings that I wear with some frequency, and a small handful that I really never wear, but can't yet bring myself to part with.

Can we see the silver ones please?
I often feel silver jewlery needs a lot more love around here

lala646

Brilliant_Rock
Can we see the silver ones please?
I often feel silver jewlery needs a lot more love around here
Ask, and you shall receive. The two viking reproductions on my middle finger were gifts to me when I was 17, and were worn every day for the next 20+ years, until I started to wear gold jewelry. They're high on my "Grab these in case of fire" list, even though they're not valuable.
20210311_164530.jpg

Daisys and Diamonds

Super_Ideal_Rock
Ask, and you shall receive. The two viking reproductions on my middle finger were gifts to me when I was 17, and were worn every day for the next 20+ years, until I started to wear gold jewelry. They're high on my "Grab these in case of fire" list, even though they're not valuable.
20210311_164530.jpg

Oh wow!!!
:appl::love::appl::love::appl::love::appl::love::appl::love::appl::love::appl::love::appl::love:
I think as well as being beautiful jewkery should also be fun (in a stylish kind of way of course)
These are awsome !
Now you have them out which ones are you going to wear today ?

Piper70

Shiny_Rock
8. I have lots of earrings and bracelets but I seem to only wear rings on the ring finger of each hand. I have big hands so I tend to wear big rings. I’m working on a reset of my 20th anniversary yellow diamond ring now.

Mreader

Ideal_Rock
@nala, I think you need to do a post about your collection and regale us all with stories, and lots of pictures. There are so many intriguing pieces in those photos!!

100% agree with this @nala !!!

Mreader

Ideal_Rock
8. I have lots of earrings and bracelets but I seem to only wear rings on the ring finger of each hand. I have big hands so I tend to wear big rings. I’m working on a reset of my 20th anniversary yellow diamond ring now.

I love fancy yellows!

icy_jade

Ideal_Rock
Great, I feel less guilty now that I heard there are people having 100-250 rings.
I feel the same way! And seriously thinking how many rings I really need.

OMG so beautiful! Every single one! You have blues, greens and red/pinks well covered. I adore your pearl birdies ring, it is so unique and one of a kind!
Thank you! Going for a diverse collection helped me to “justify” why I can buy more rings :lol:

I am humbled by your suggestion! Thank you!
I second @lala646. Pls start a thread!

May i ask about the long white ring in the last picture
Its awsome !
And also when do you wear her ?
Thanks! It’s a glowy jadeite ring. She’s big girl right? For now due to all the hand sanitizers I don’t wear her but definitely wearable at work. I used to wear all sorts of big rings in the office.

A few more pics here:
https://www.pricescope.com/community/threads/icy’s-cs-adventures.242237/post-4852591

Finally took a tally! I have 27 right now, but that includes spacers and sterling silver rings that I bought back when I was still in school.

tyty333

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I only have about 5. I'm sort of a minimalist. I'm the same way with shoes and purses. Too many just means more decisions I have
to make and I dont really want to have to make decisions. I'm weird like that!

So...even though I want more I'm just not sure what I would do with more!

Edit...I have to say I am contemplating an addition and trying to get my mind good with it!

dk168

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Here is a photo of what I would consider as cocktail rings posted in another thread, and another two are away at the bench I use in China awaiting rework:

I have added another ring to that group:

Here are my two diamond-only RHRs, the 1.19ct E VS1 EC comes out for dressier events, and the 0.47ct is for everyday wear:

I don't have a group shot for the rest as in the smaller CS rings and there are a few of them.

DK :))

diamondseeker2006

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I pretty much got rid of or gave away pieces I no longer like or wear. I have about 12 but no good picture of them together. Missing from these pictures are the 5 stone diamond band, a Tiffany Legacy band, a Van Craeynest band, and a Singletone rose gold engraved band. The sapphire and diamond band now belongs to my older daughter. I wear either a wedding set or 5 stone diamond band and that's it most of the time. I rarely wear any right hand rings, so any I have or collect from now on are with my daughters and granddaughters in mind.

All of these are CVB rings with the exception of the solitaire at the top (which may be in a new setting soon!).

IMG_3506(Edited).jpg

Beaudry rings:
BeaudryRingCollection.jpg

(There's a weird reflection on the oval aquamarine. It's a perfectly clean stone!)

La2020

Brilliant_Rock
I pretty much got rid of or gave away pieces I no longer like or wear. I have about 12 but no good picture of them together. Missing from these pictures are the 5 stone diamond band, a Tiffany Legacy band, a Van Craeynest band, and a Singletone rose gold engraved band. The sapphire and diamond band now belongs to my older daughter. I wear either a wedding set or 5 stone diamond band and that's it most of the time. I rarely wear any right hand rings, so any I have or collect from now on are with my daughters and granddaughters in mind.

All of these are CVB rings with the exception of the solitaire at the top (which may be in a new setting soon!).

IMG_3506(Edited).jpg

Beaudry rings:

(There's a weird reflection on the oval aquamarine. It's a perfectly clean stone!)

These are beautiful!

Dandi

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I'm a bit of a minimalist when it comes to a lot of things, jewellery included. I have 5 rings - my wedding band and e-ring for the left, and a diamond full eternity and emerald cut solitare that I alternate wearing on my right hand. And, a morganite in a halo as a dressier RHR. I'm planning a largish sapphire and diamond ring as a RHR/alternate e-ring.

Ionysis

Brilliant_Rock
Am loving this thread. Have gone from thinking I have WAY too many rings to now thinking I definitely need a few more!!

La2020

Brilliant_Rock
I am so blown away by all the wonderful pictures - how long did u girls take to amass such a delightful collection?! :-o

stracci2000

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I am so blown away by all the wonderful pictures - how long did u girls take to amass such a delightful collection?! :-o

It took me about 50 years!
I got my first ring at 6 years old, and I'm 56 now. I don't have that ring anymore, but I still have three that Dad bought for me when I was 12.

Last edited:

Wrkbrk

Shiny_Rock
I wonder... How many rings do you have? Aside from your engagement ring. How often do you wear them?

I guess I have about 8 other than my wedding set. I don’t wear them often enough TBH!

Mreader

Ideal_Rock

IMG_3506(Edited).jpg

Beaudry rings:

I love love love this collection!

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results