shape
carat
color
clarity

How many rings do you have?

La2020

Brilliant_Rock
I wonder... How many rings do you have? Aside from your engagement ring. How often do you wear them?

meely

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
I have 4 rings (I also have a pinky ring and a couple of bands but I’m not counting them). However I also have 3 more in the works.
Have you looked at this thread? If not you will have your mind blown. 10 is nothing!

Roselina

Brilliant_Rock
Quite a few. I mostly just wear two or three on a regular basis, others just for special occasions and a whole bunch I never put on a finger. I just admire them in their box. Weird...

La2020

Brilliant_Rock
I have 4 rings (I also have a pinky ring and a couple of bands but I’m not counting them). However I also have 3 more in the works.
Have you looked at this thread? If not you will have your mind blown. 10 is nothing!

Oh my garwd! You are right!

La2020

Brilliant_Rock
Quite a few. I mostly just wear two or three on a regular basis, others just for special occasions and a whole bunch I never put on a finger. I just admire them in their box. Weird...

They must be so beautiful that you rather admire them in the boxes!

That's is what happened to me!

dk168

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Diamond rings for my right hand - only 2 and I only wear one of them at a time depending on the occasion.

For my left hand, although I only wear one ring at a time, I have many that I can pick and choose, with coloured stones or pearls (only 4 with pearls), and no diamond-only ring.

And I too am still adding more to my collection!

DK :lol-2:

dk168

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I have 3 rings so far but I feel like wanting more! *shy*

How about getting some with coloured stones, lab/MMD diamonds or fashion jewellery with simulants?

Be warned - rabbit hole alert, all of them!!!

DK :lol-2:

Daisys and Diamonds

Super_Ideal_Rock

Ms Pinky is now feeling a little singled out
May we see her ?
After all what is a PS thread with no pictures ??? :(2

I have quite a few, but that’s including bands, the semi precious and/or costume ones as well. I like to wear at least one ring everyday. So all inclusive I have around 8-10, but the only one that’s of significant value is my (yet unset) RHR, since I’m not engaged/married :D

Daisys and Diamonds

Super_Ideal_Rock
Ladies ...we need some photos ! :lol:
Ive only really started wearing rings since i inherited mum's 4 years ago

Ive found its really hard to write with rings on but i guess its like wearing high heels and one just gets used to it

the other day i went out with ...
7 rings on
over two hands and including a little silver pinky signet

im very strict about keeping silver and different carrots of gold separate
Ive found rings on my pinky sit lower than rings on my ring finger otherwise i go by the rule of not more than 4 carrot difference between neighboring fingers
Mum's are all 18K and most of mine arnt

I do still feel a bit self concise wearing any ring, but what's the point of having them and not wearing them ?

Its fun working out different combos of rings and fingers and i feel comfort having a connection to my grandparents etc and my mum and dad when i wear the family rings

Gary calls me ringo
He thinks its funny to wear a ring on the index finger

its not like i wear one on every finger, but i like the option that every finger (including thumbs) has something to fit

I even get brave and wear silver and gold on the same hand ! (I have a silver thumb ring )

I have a real mix of quality, nothing PS quality, most of mine are from the mall

Yesterday i wore my grandparent's ER and mum's eternity (from Dad when i was born) on my LH ring finger - i just thought bu**er it !
Its my hand, they are now my rings, just because I'm not married or engaged why should that one finger miss out !
And my other ring finger was busy wearing my pearl & tourquoise ring
20210310_165823.jpg

Attachments

• 20210310_165833.jpg
    20210310_165833.jpg
    124.5 KB · Views: 27

blingthing

Shiny_Rock
Ladies ...we need some photos ! :lol:
Ive only really started wearing rings since i inherited mum's 4 years ago

Ive found its really hard to write with rings on but i guess its like wearing high heels and one just gets used to it

the other day i went out with ...
7 rings on
over two hands and including a little silver pinky signet

im very strict about keeping silver and different carrots of gold separate
Ive found rings on my pinky sit lower than rings on my ring finger otherwise i go by the rule of not more than 4 carrot difference between neighboring fingers
Mum's are all 18K and most of mine arnt

I do still feel a bit self concise wearing any ring, but what's the point of having them and not wearing them ?

Its fun working out different combos of rings and fingers and i feel comfort having a connection to my grandparents etc and my mum and dad when i wear the family rings

Gary calls me ringo
He thinks its funny to wear a ring on the index finger

its not like i wear one on every finger, but i like the option that every finger (including thumbs) has something to fit

I even get brave and wear silver and gold on the same hand ! (I have a silver thumb ring )

I have a real mix of quality, nothing PS quality, most of mine are from the mall

Yesterday i wore my grandparent's ER and mum's eternity (from Dad when i was born) on my LH ring finger - i just thought bu**er it !
Its my hand, they are now my rings, just because I'm not married or engaged why should that one finger miss out !
And my other ring finger was busy wearing my pearl & tourquoise ring
20210310_165823.jpg

You should wear whatever makes you happy :). Love the pearl and turquoise ring!

Lookinagain

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I have a lot, but not hundreds, that's for sure. I tend to wear one ring one each hand, on the ring finger (unless I'm stacking bands, then more on one hand or the other). I like white, rose and yellow metal, so I have some in each and decide which to wear depending on what else I'm wearing that day, or just what mood I'm in.

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Not too many. My main two are my OEC ER and my Cartier black Opal. Then I have a cluster old cut ring and aquamarine ring and a few odds and end rings. And bands. A number of bands that I rarely wear now. Mainly I wear Bubbalah and that’s it.

577EA6E1-0CDD-47A0-97A9-A89044AFAD71.jpeg

18C70D4D-F8D2-42BD-A7E9-400881D693BD.jpeg

CF98571D-35BB-4DF4-B481-935BBE37ED19.jpeg

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results