shape
carat
color
clarity

How do you stand waiting? :D What are you waiting for?

Matthews1127

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I'm waiting to get a 3-stone CS ring made. We keep getting unplanned for big bills (3-trees removed due to winter storms, porch damaged by the same, private school tuition for my son). My bling budget just keeps getting used for more sensible purposes. I survive by living vicariously through others here on PS! (and quilting from my stash!).

I can relate to this, a lot!! Practicality has put my Asscher Band on hiatus!

Babyblue033

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
I kept buying new stuff, while I was waiting :mrgreen2:

I'm finally almost done waiting, having received most of things from my recent spree. Last and biggest on my list? My very own CvB ring! That won't be ready for weeks though and I'm fresh out of funds to keep me distracted :roll2:

LJsapphire

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
@Matthews1127 wow! That is some waiting too. I am just about to get ready to go out to see a girl friend this evening, but I want to reply to this properly later or tomorrow. Pretty sure life has just got in the way though, he wasn't happy at all in his job and the stress was aging him. His health was suffering. I wasn't expecting it to take so long and I'm a bit "meh" that most things have to be on his timeline rather than mine. But he is the sensible one and it all links in to plans for the future. He has good intentions.
Will reply more later :praise:

Matthews1127

Ideal_Rock
Premium
@Matthews1127 wow! That is some waiting too. I am just about to get ready to go out to see a girl friend this evening, but I want to reply to this properly later or tomorrow. Pretty sure life has just got in the way though, he wasn't happy at all in his job and the stress was aging him. His health was suffering. I wasn't expecting it to take so long and I'm a bit "meh" that most things have to be on his timeline rather than mine. But he is the sensible one and it all links in to plans for the future. He has good intentions.
Will reply more later :praise:

That’s all that matters. Just stay positive. ;)2

pearaffair

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Reading all these stories is helping the time pass! Thanks everyone!

Dancing Fire

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I have been waiting 3 months for Yorum to Email me the good news. :whistle:

icy_jade

Ideal_Rock
How do you deal with the waiting?

Just want to suggest some sites to browse and while away time... depending on your diamond/gem size...
And also, Bored Panda site can be fairly entertaining... And since it isn’t PS related, could save you from spending more while waiting for your item :lol:

motownmama

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I just returned to the US from Africa last night. I’d bought a little item on internet bf I left and an email showed “delivered.” Unfortunately it must have been USPS vs Fedex or UPS. It got delivered to our PO box and today’s Sunday!! Looked for box as soon as I arrived. Even texted DM if he’d brought any deliveries in. Oh well! I’m definitely an impatient person when waiting for bling.

justpeachy

Shiny_Rock
I am horribly impatient so I have no helpful tips, lol. My e-ring reset is currently being cast and it will probably be a month til I see it. Also waiting for permitting to go through for new home construction. Above all else, I currently am waiting for a baby to arrive- LOL! 5 days away from my due date with an induction looming if she doesn't start to arrive on her own, so that is keeping my mind busy.

Matthews1127

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I am horribly impatient so I have no helpful tips, lol. My e-ring reset is currently being cast and it will probably be a month til I see it. Also waiting for permitting to go through for new home construction. Above all else, I currently am waiting for a baby to arrive- LOL! 5 days away from my due date with an induction looming if she doesn't start to arrive on her own, so that is keeping my mind busy.

Congrats on the new bling & new addition to your family!! Tickled pink, huh? ;)2
Dust for a speedy delivery & recovery, Mama!!
Hope you can set the house construction into motion, soon!! Baby girl needs a nursery!!!

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results