shape
carat
color
clarity

HORRIBLE and/or HYSTERICAL pregnancy moments

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

Hudson_Hawk

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 6/25/2009 8:44:34 AM
Author: anchor31
Date: 6/24/2009 7:50:37 PM

Author: jas

Date: 6/24/2009 5:42:29 PM

Author: Pandora II

Can''t comment on post-partum sex... I''ve told DH that if he has lasted since her conception, he can last till her first birthday, or get an interim mistress...
20.gif

P.S. Post Partum sex? What''s that?

I know a girl who ripped all the way to her anus when she delivered and then got pregnant 4 months after her first child was born. Of course I never asked, but I was like ''How did that happen?!''
23.gif

I often mentally ask that question of the Duggars and yet they still keep popping those kids out of the clown car.

TravelingGal

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 6/25/2009 1:35:01 PM
Author: Hudson_Hawk

Date: 6/25/2009 8:44:34 AM
Author: anchor31

Date: 6/24/2009 7:50:37 PM

Author: jas

Date: 6/24/2009 5:42:29 PM

Author: Pandora II

Can''t comment on post-partum sex... I''ve told DH that if he has lasted since her conception, he can last till her first birthday, or get an interim mistress...
20.gif

P.S. Post Partum sex? What''s that?

I know a girl who ripped all the way to her anus when she delivered and then got pregnant 4 months after her first child was born. Of course I never asked, but I was like ''How did that happen?!''
23.gif

I often mentally ask that question of the Duggars and yet they still keep popping those kids out of the clown car.
Who are you kidding...that has to be a clown VAN with sliding doors by now.

Kay

Ideal_Rock
OMG, I am laughing so hard at this thread I almost peed on myself . . . again. I don''t remember losing control while pregnant (although I rushed to the bathroom several times), but it has been an occasional problem since giving birth. I have had a terrible cold for a couple of weeks (can''t get better because DD won''t let me rest), and every cough is torture because I am clenching like mad and hoping I won''t leak (unfortunately, I have a few times).

On the plus side, post partum sex feels fine (when I am awake enough). I had a second degree episiotomy, so the Dr. said to wait until after my 7 week check up. I was very nervous the first time (and stocked up on KY), but everything worked like normal. DH actually said I felt tighter and joked the Dr. must have added an extra stitch. (Sorry, TMI.)

lover in athens

Brilliant_Rock
oh my, you guys are HILARIOUS!!

i haven''t posted in AGES (haven''t even read the past 20 or so pages of the babies'' thread!), but i had to add to this thread!

1) when the checkout lady at the store starts commiserating (quite loudly) with you over being a single mom and how hard it''s going to be...um...ever heard of swollen fingers and not able to wear your rings?!?!

2) when someone tells you it *must* not be your first child because you''re SO BIG (i was like 36 weeks and had only gained 20lbs...and i only weigh 105 to start!!). this actually happened on the same outing as my first episode.

3) ok, this last one is SOOOO TMI (so feel free to skip if you get grossed out easily). i was one of those women who basically walk backwards into labor with an arrow pointing to my back saying "epidural goes here" and OB was right on board with me, so i got mine VERY early. i didn''t deliver my son until about 24 hours later so i had a TON of meds. and then had a HUGE postpartum bleed (although not quite as big as pandoras, but was recommended to get transfusions) and they had to go digging up there to find out what was going on + lots of tearing so i had a ton MORE meds needless to say i was REALLY stopped up. hadn''t gone for at least a week. tried SO HARD all day. ok...here''s where it gets gross. DH was out that night at a meeting and my parents were with me. my dad had to go buy me an ENEMA. i never even knew they **really** existed. or how they were used. my DAD offered to give it me. ummmm...NOOOOO. so i did it myself. on the floor of my bathroom. let me just say it was the worst night of my life...(but in retrospect kinda funny now). pregnancy and post-partum business is NOT GLAMOROUS is it??
6.gif

i feel like i''m forgetting a million of them...will try to think of more.
please keep them coming!

InLuv101

Brilliant_Rock
I love this thread!!
30.gif
36.gif

It''s so hilarious, keep ''em coming ladies!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results