shape
carat
color
clarity

Hope the President does a good job for USA

Matata

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Will it not be until he is literally speaking in tongues will someone, anyone in a position of power say "Houston, we have a problem" ?
The only resolution we have is to vote him out.

Calliecake

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I just saw the clip of Trump saying they fell in love. WTH

Calliecake

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Love is love, Callie. Don’t be a bigot!

Sorry, totally tongue-in-cheek there. Don’t worry, the Republicans will tell us how this is a win for diplomacy soon.

LOL!!! My guess is we are going to be told what we hear isn’t real. All I could think when I heard him say this was “Run Melania Run. Tell your lawyer your husband has fallen in love with someone else”

JPie

Ideal_Rock
Premium
LOL!!! My guess is we are going to be told what we hear isn’t real. All I could think when I heard him say this was “Run Melania Run. Tell your lawyer your husband has fallen in love with someone else”

:lol: I think she would’ve cut and run a long time ago if she could.

Matata

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Screen Shot 2018-10-01 at 12.03.16 PM.png

Matata

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Opens mouth, word salad gushes forth:

https://thehill.com/homenews/administration/409486-trump-very-scary-time-for-young-men-in-america
"It is a scary time for young men in America," Trump told reporters on the South Lawn before leaving the White House. "You can be accused before you prove your innocence."

Errr, isn't that the way it usually works? Accusation first, defense 2nd?

On May 8, 2013, Donald Trump took to Twitter to explain his superiority to "the haters," writing:
"Sorry losers and haters, but my I.Q. is one of the highest -and you all know it! Please don't feel so stupid or insecure, it's not your fault."

Ellen

Super_Ideal_Rock
Opens mouth, word salad gushes forth:

https://thehill.com/homenews/administration/409486-trump-very-scary-time-for-young-men-in-america
"It is a scary time for young men in America," Trump told reporters on the South Lawn before leaving the White House. "You can be accused before you prove your innocence."

Errr, isn't that the way it usually works? Accusation first, defense 2nd?

On May 8, 2013, Donald Trump took to Twitter to explain his superiority to "the haters," writing:
"Sorry losers and haters, but my I.Q. is one of the highest -and you all know it! Please don't feel so stupid or insecure, it's not your fault."
You can't make this stuff up. :nono: I don't know how any intelligent person can back this guy. I really don't.

AGBF

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
"Trump Taunts Christine Blasey Ford at Rally"
(from "The New York Times")

"SOUTHAVEN, Miss. — President Trump on Tuesday sharply mocked the woman whose allegation of sexual assault has upended his effort to install a second justice on the Supreme Court, escalating a battle that has already polarized Washington and the country.

At a campaign rally, Mr. Trump went further than ever before in directly assailing Christine Blasey Ford, the university professor who accused Judge Brett M. Kavanaugh, his nominee, of pinning her to a bed and trying to take her clothes off at a high school party in the early 1980s.

Playing to the crowd of thousands gathered to cheer him on, the president pretended to be Dr. Blasey testifying before the Senate Judiciary Committee last Thursday. 'Thirty-six years ago this happened. I had one beer, right? I had one beer,' said Mr. Trump, channeling his version of Dr. Blasey. His voice dripping with derision, he then imitated her being questioned at the hearing, followed by her responses about what she could not recall about the alleged attack.

'How did you get home? I don’t remember. How’d you get there? I don’t remember. Where is the place? I don’t remember. How many years ago was it? I don’t know. I don’t know. I don’t know. I don’t know. What neighborhood was it in? I don’t know. Where’s the house? I don’t know. Upstairs, downstairs, where was it? I don’t know,' Mr. Trump said, as the crowd applauded. 'But I had one beer. That’s the only thing I remember.'"

https://www.nytimes.com/2018/10/02/us/politics/trump-me-too.html

Ellen

Super_Ideal_Rock
You can't make this stuff up. :nono: I don't know how any intelligent person can back this guy. I really don't.

I am coming back to this post I made to clarify something. I personally do know intelligent people who support him, and I apologize that my remark may have indicated that anyone who supports him is not intelligent. What I do feel happens, is that people get blinded to certain things in their party/politicians. Why or how that happens, I honestly don't know. But it definitely happens.

So again, I apologize if I offended anyone with my previous remark.

soxfan

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I just can't, can't, can't consider anyone who backs Trump to be intelligent. Every single day he does something more outrageous. Calling Ford credible and a fine woman, then making fun of her at his rally last night. And his "followers" seem to forget this little tidbit:

Donald Trump paid $85,000 for a full-page ad calling for the Central Park Five—innocent young boys—to be executed. In 2016, he continued to insist that they were guilty even though they had been exonerated and the real attacker had been found.

NO intelligent person can support someone like that. Sorry.

Calliecake

Ideal_Rock
Premium
He is just an awful human being. I sure hope Republican women wake up to the fact that this man could careless about any woman.

Ellen

Super_Ideal_Rock

redwood66

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Yet it's fine for the media and comedians to make negative gay innuendo about Lindsey Graham even the beloved SNL. Hypocrites.

Matata

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Yet it's fine for the media and comedians to make negative gay innuendo about Lindsey Graham even the beloved SNL. Hypocrites.
There is a difference between hate speech and satire/irony/comedy although all of it can be cruel. The purpose of the former is to drag people down. The purpose of the latter (when it doesn't cross the line to outright cruelty) is to attack things that need critical scrutiny. Stating the obvious again so you don't have to -- the line between can be thin -- but there is nevertheless, a line.

the_mother_thing

Ideal_Rock
Premium
There is a difference between hate speech and satire/irony/comedy although all of it can be cruel. The purpose of the former is to drag people down. The purpose of the latter (when it doesn't cross the line to outright cruelty) is to attack things that need critical scrutiny. Stating the obvious again so you don't have to -- the line between can be thin -- but there is nevertheless, a line.

Who/what defines that line? The person being mocked? The person doing the mocking? The “laugh-meter” in the SNL audience?

Matata

Ideal_Rock
Premium

redwood66

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Anyone can justify anything in their own bubble.

the_mother_thing

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Would it be okay to post a meme mocking Prof. Ford? Or is it that only those pesky, old white men are fair game for ridicule?

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results