color
clarity

Hope the President does a good job for USA

House Cat

Ideal_Rock
Premium
OMG The people at Trump's rallies are PAID. :lol::lol::lol:

DpLku4cU0AAjUxT.jpg-large.jpeg
One of the biggest tools of the narcissist is projection. When I was studying this personality like a true manic person, gobbling up every bit of information that I could because my mother is NPD, there was a common theme. What was said over and over again:

“If you want to know what the narcissist is up to, listen to what they are accusing you of.”

This tells me that Trump is paying people to be in his audiences.

I keep telling myself, “it’s ok. This will all be over soon.”

Dancing Fire

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Doesn't Kanye West know it is against the law to be a black conservative in America? LOCK HIM UP!..:lol:

Maria D

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
I'm not sure what goes through Kanye's head but Trump sure knows how to exploit a black man (who appears to have mental health issues) for the purpose of avoiding any serious discussion or policy on important national matters. What embarrassing times for U.S. citizens. :(2

redwood66

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I'm not sure what goes through Kanye's head but Trump sure knows how to exploit a black man (who appears to have mental health issues) for the purpose of avoiding any serious discussion or policy on important national matters. What embarrassing times for U.S. citizens. :(2
Is that what Obama was doing with JayZ or any other entertainer he had at the WH? Give me a break, they all do what they do for votes. The people in the media calling Kanye a dumb N word and "token" is about as hypocritical and disgusting as you can get. I don't get my voting orders from anyone in the media or entertainment industry. But they all have the right to support what they like or agree with.

If you don't think he would be getting the Taylor Swift treatment if he came out for Dems then I have a bridge to sell you. :hand:

Last edited:

Maria D

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
The "Fremdschämen" I feel Is not due to entertainers being invited to the Whitehouse. Read the transcript of Kanye's ramble. (Or just watch the tape I guess, I couldn't get through it.) It is embarrassing - but I guess no more embarrassing than many of Trump's word-salad speeches/rants.

redwood66

Ideal_Rock
Premium
The "Fremdschämen" I feel Is not due to entertainers being invited to the Whitehouse. Read the transcript of Kanye's ramble. (Or just watch the tape I guess, I couldn't get through it.) It is embarrassing - but I guess no more embarrassing than many of Trump's word-salad speeches/rants.
So what you're saying is Kanye is embarrassing to you (or you are embarrassed for him) and he should not speak and your excuse is he might have a mental health issue?

Tekate

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Here's a great article about how Fox covered Obama and his meeting with rappers.

https://www.independent.co.uk/news/...k-obama-comparison-jay-z-common-a8580161.html

I didn't read any dumb N words or 'token' in the media, granted I didn't do any deep in depth reading on the meeting, I did notice that trump seemed at a loss of words since he wasn't the center of attention.

I give Kanye credit for speaking his thoughts, albeit he sang another tune about Bush, I also give Swift credit for speaking out.

We all vote our beliefs and I am rarely influenced by singers, dancers, movie people at all.

Red if Ye came out for the democrats he would be getting the same type of stories written from Fox News when they wrote about Ye and JayZ, Kendrick Lamar etc. If you don't believe that then I will trade my bridge for your bridge.

Is that what Obama was doing with JayZ or any other entertainer he had at the WH? Give me a break, they all do what they do for votes. The people in the media calling Kanye a dumb N word and "token" is about as hypocritical and disgusting as you can get. I don't get my voting orders from anyone in the media or entertainment industry. But they all have the right to support what they like or agree with.

If you don't think he would be getting the Taylor Swift treatment if he came out for Dems then I have a bridge to sell you. :hand:

redwood66

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Here's a great article about how Fox covered Obama and his meeting with rappers.

https://www.independent.co.uk/news/...k-obama-comparison-jay-z-common-a8580161.html

I didn't read any dumb N words or 'token' in the media, granted I didn't do any deep in depth reading on the meeting, I did notice that trump seemed at a loss of words since he wasn't the center of attention.

I give Kanye credit for speaking his thoughts, albeit he sang another tune about Bush, I also give Swift credit for speaking out.

We all vote our beliefs and I am rarely influenced by singers, dancers, movie people at all.

Red if Ye came out for the democrats he would be getting the same type of stories written from Fox News when they wrote about Ye and JayZ, Kendrick Lamar etc. If you don't believe that then I will trade my bridge for your bridge.

https://www.rt.com/usa/440919-cnn-don-lemon-kanye-negro/

Matata

Ideal_Rock
Premium
So what you're saying is Kanye is embarrassing to you (or you are embarrassed for him) and he should not speak and your excuse is he might have a mental health issue?
He does. He's been open about it with the media. Last year he admitted he wasn't diligent about taking his meds and that's what led to the bizarre behavior that garnered so much media coverage back then.

soxfan

Ideal_Rock
Premium

redwood66

Ideal_Rock
Premium
He does. He's been open about it with the media. Last year he admitted he wasn't diligent about taking his meds and that's what led to the bizarre behavior that garnered so much media coverage back then.
So because he supports Trump his past mental health issue is fair game to use as a cudgel against him?

soxfan

Ideal_Rock
Premium
So because he supports Trump his mental health is fair game to use as a cudgel against him?

Ummm....Trump let him ramble on incoherently for like 20 minutes. And THEN the freaking NRA tweeted out ONE sentence that he said to make a case for guns. OMG and you think DEMS are using his mental health to their advantage? OMG. :???:

Matata

Ideal_Rock
Premium
So because he supports Trump his past mental health issue is fair game to use as a cudgel against him?
It's not a past issue. He lives with it and will live it until he's dead. I've said nothing about him here and don't intend to so continue your battle of no consequence with the other posters.

redwood66

Ideal_Rock
Premium
It's not a past issue. He lives with it and will live it until he's dead. I've said nothing about him here and don't intend to so continue your battle of no consequence with the other posters.
I'm not battling and especially not with you. But we've been told time and again from "professionals" that we shouldn't stigmatize mental health issues. I guess we should add a caveat to that which says "unless politically expedient."

telephone89

Ideal_Rock
Premium
This whole thing is even more confusing because Kim & Kanye both donated and supported Clinton during her campaign, and donated and supported to the democratic party. Kim already had a meeting with the president, now Kanye too.

FL_Sol

Shiny_Rock
I saw a video of Kanye explaining he was wrongly put on those psychiatric meds to “mask” the side effects of the pain meds he was on. He kept taking the pain meds on and off and his moods were all over the place and that was the reason for the breakdown. Did anyone else see this? I don’t have a link saved.

Ellen

Super_Ideal_Rock
*looking up cudgel* :read:

*jotting down "nuttier than Chinese chicken salad" because it's hilarious and I shall use it first chance I get*

Dancing Fire

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
That's racist.

Calliecake

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Trump exploited Kanye. Any one listening to Kanye yesterday knew something was very wrong. The man has come forward letting people know he is bipolar. Nothing Kanye said made any sense. He needed help.

Yesterday while Florida was dealing with the devastating aftermath of a hurricane, Trump went ahead with a meeting with Kanye. Trump knows Kanye has serious mental health issues and still found it acceptable to exploit the man. Trump is a pig.

Calliecake

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Can you imagine what would have happened if Hillary Clinton had her lawyers prepare written statements instead of her sitting for 11 hours answering questions regarding Benghazi? The republicans would have lost their minds. Yet the republicans find it perfectly acceptable for Trump not to sit down to answer Mueller's questions.

Dancing Fire

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Can you imagine what would have happened if Hillary Clinton had her lawyers prepare written statements instead of her sitting for 11 hours answering questions regarding Benghazi? The republicans would have lost their minds. Yet the republicans find it perfectly acceptable for Trump not to sit down to answer Mueller's questions.
Can you imagine if a Rep. had deleted 30K Emails? :bigsmile:

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results