shape
carat
color
clarity

Hope the President does a good job for USA

Dee*Jay

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I know I've been absent on Pricescope lately, but I'm definitely concerned about your unhealthy obsession with HRC. You've spoken of nothing else for 2 years. Go unfreeze a Trump steak, light up the grill, and try to relax.

Make sure that sumbeech is cooked WELL DONE and served with ketchup.

OreoRosies86

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Yes, you have been. I've missed you. :))

Deb :wavey:

I've missed you too! Everyone (even my fave SAHSpouse DF)! Life got really awesome over the fall and hasn't stopped. I'm back to browsing bling more now though, I could never stay away too long ;)2

Calliecake

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I know I've been absent on Pricescope lately, but I'm definitely concerned about your unhealthy obsession with HRC. You've spoken of nothing else for 2 years. Go unfreeze a Trump steak, light up the grill, and try to relax.

My guess is the reason @Dancing Fire keeps bringing up Hillary is she is what Fox News is ALWAYS discussing. No matter what insane distrubing thing Trump does, what lies he has told, if you switch over to Fox News they are talking about having Hillary investigated. It’s laughable.

How many hours was Clinton interviewed during the Benghazi investigation? 9 or 11 hours, I believe. Rudy was hinting yesterday that Trump may plead the fifth or may refuse to be interviewed. Trump will lie the first few moments if he’s interviewed.

I’m so glad life has been treating you great @Elliot86 . You have been missed here.

OreoRosies86

Ideal_Rock
Premium

AGBF

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
My guess is the reason @Dancing Fire keeps bringing up Hillary is she is what Fox News is ALWAYS discussing. No matter what insane distrubing thing Trump does, what lies he has told, if you switch over to Fox News they are talking about having Hillary investigated. It’s laughable.

She will be dead and buried and Fox News, The Republicans, and Dancing Fire will still be blaming her for events that that are happening every day. No one will notice her demise; her only importance to the right is their ability to set her up as a strawman.

ClintonGrave.jpg

If Hillary Clinton were buried here*, Donald Trump would be threatening to sue anyone who claimed to have attended her funeral and anyone who published photos of the gravestone. He would not let anyone say she had died. He needs her too much.

AGBF

*That is her parents' grave above.

Dancing Fire

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
My guess is the reason @Dancing Fire keeps bringing up Hillary is she is what Fox News is ALWAYS discussing.

Trump will lie the first few moments if he’s interviewed.
Why the liberal media like MSNBC, CNN and ABC never talk about our strong economy ?? b/c any good news about our country is bad news for Dems.

Why would Trump sit down for an interview ??:confused: after a yr into the investigation they have nothing on him. It would be very foolish for him to do so.

Dancing Fire

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
ClintonGrave.jpg
If Hillary Clinton were buried here*,
AGBF
The Dems wish HRC was dead or else she might decide to run again in 2020...:lol: meanwhile she'll keep on coming up with new excuses of why she lost to Trump.

Tekate

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Just sayin' but how would you know? you don't watch those shows.

Why the liberal media like MSNBC, CNN and ABC never talk about our strong economy ?? b/c any good news about our country is bad news for Dems.

Why would Trump sit down for an interview ??:confused: after a yr into the investigation they have nothing on him. It would be very foolish for him to do so.

AGBF

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium

Maybe, like Trump, Dancing Fire saw a show about it on "Fox News" where he gets all his ideas.

Dancing Fire

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Yes I do, all they talk about is the phony Russian collusion and the $142K hooker, but never about our strong economy nor the possible deal with N. korea. If Trump can denuclearize N.K. he'll win the Nobel Peace prize and will be re-elected in 2020, but that is a big IF.

Tekate

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Yeah? Well I watch Fox News and all they talk about is Hillary Clinton.

Yes I do, all they talk about is the phony Russian collusion and the $142K hooker, but never about our strong economy nor the possible deal with N. korea. If Trump can denuclearize N.K. he'll win the Nobel Peace prize and will be re-elected in 2020, but that is a big IF.

Calliecake

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Today should be another drama and chaos filled news day. Fewer than 1 in 3 people in our country think we should withdraw from the Iran deal. All our allies want us to stay in this deal.

On a much lighter note, what are everyone’s thoughts on Melania’s “Be Best” campaign for children? While I do feel cyber bullying and showing kindness toward others is a great campaign for a First Lady to take on, I also feel this is a PERFECT campaign for Melania. What better way to tell the world she knows she is married to a disgusting human being. Trump standing there smiling and applauding her yesterday was comical.

@AGBF we really need a good laugh. Thank you for the Colbert clip.

Matata

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Screen Shot 2018-05-08 at 1.05.11 PM.png soulless brainless scumbag piece of shit. trumpanzee and the equally soulless scumbag piece of shit Netanyahu should be relieved of the burden of life.

JPie

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Screen Shot 2018-05-08 at 1.05.11 PM.png soulless brainless scumbag piece of shit. trumpanzee and the equally soulless scumbag piece of shit Netanyahu should be relieved of the burden of life.

Don't worry, Dancing Fire will be along shortly to explain how this is a good thing, and OMG HILLARY BENGHAZI EMAILS!

AGBF

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Don't worry, Dancing Fire will be along shortly to explain how this is a good thing, and OMG HILLARY BENGHAZI EMAILS!

That's right! Don't forget the e-mails!!!

Matata

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I've had him on "ignore" for months. Don't even want to have to scroll past bullshit anymore.

AGBF

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Michael Avenatti releases “executive summary” that states Michael Cohen received $500,000 from a Russian Oligarch close to Putin.

I heard he's going to be on the 10:00 (or 11:00) MSNBC cable news hour tonight. That settles it. I am running out to Dunkin Donuts to get a flavored coffee with sweetener and cream so that I can put Reddi Wip on it and settle in for a night on the bed indulging. It's my Atkins equivalent of hot cocoa. Land o' Lakes makes a sugar-free real cream Reddi Wip! Michael Avenatti nailing Trump and flavored coffee with whipped cream! Delicious on all fronts! :lickout:

https://www.msnbc.com/the-beat-with...ived-500k-from-russian-oligarch-1228637763600

AGBF

Last edited:

Calliecake

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Deb, Michael Avenatti is on Anderson Cooper’s show (CNN) right now.

Dancing Fire

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Good for Trump!..:clap: Unlike Obama who would allowed the Iranians to extort $100 billions from us to advance their nuclear programs.

Dancing Fire

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I almost forgot that I said I would always post this when it was needed. Where's our original that Dee*Jay posted?

ButHerEMails.jpg

Deb :wavey:
What Emails are you talking? :confused:. I thought they somehow disappeared by itself ?
scratchhead.gif

Dancing Fire

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Michael Avenatti releases “executive summary” that states Michael Cohen received $500,000 from a Russian Oligarch close to Putin.

Keep talking about Hillary @Dancing Fire .
Is this from the same source where B. Clinton received $500,000 speaking fees?

Dancing Fire

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I've had him on "ignore" for months. Don't even want to have to scroll past bullshit anymore.
Why not??... I read all the left winger BS here. :whistle:

Matata

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Just in case anyone forgot what an intelligent president sounds like.

Screen Shot 2018-05-09 at 12.03.42 AM.png
Screen Shot 2018-05-09 at 12.03.54 AM.png
Screen Shot 2018-05-09 at 12.04.10 AM.png
Screen Shot 2018-05-09 at 12.04.25 AM.png

tkyasx78

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Ditto. Unless someone posts to reply it really is a pleasant thread now!
Anyway,
I saw the cohen news, I am sure the republicans will scream fake news and witch hunt and hillary got paid for speeches.
Taking money from a foreign government to buy influence , that will look good on cohens resume once trump denounces cohen as a coffee boy he barely knew.
:roll2:
Obviously cohen only handled a tiny percentage of all his affair payouts ... I mean “legal work”
Why wouldn't the republicans want to have this pillar of incompetence... I mean “good man” represent the values they proclaim to espouse.
Clearly they tied their wagon to a person who will represent them well and they now get to revel in all the crap ... I mean “honor” he brings.
They can have two new mottos, - they made their bed and they get to lie in it and when you lie down with dogs you end up with fleas.
Sadly the comparasion of trump to a filthty dog really is an insult to dogs.
I have 2 of them ( maltese) and on their worst days they are better souls than trump is on his best. It will be interesting to see the sum total of RNC money he has funneled to his own bank account when all is said and done.
I am sure is will be many many many millions.

AGBF

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Just in case anyone forgot what an intelligent president sounds like.
(snip)

Thank you for posting that, Matata. Where did President Obama write that? It was certainly the most reasoned and intelligent essay about why we needed to keep "the Iran deal" in place (or, rather, why we needed to remain a part of the multi-lateral treaty with Iran rather than dropping out unilaterally). Trump, aided by Bolton, is setting us on a crash course with Iran. Some of his motive may be just to undo what Obama did. However, some of his motive may be his love of aggression and his need always to have an enemy. I want to get him out of office, but not when we will get Mike Pence as his replacement. And certainly not when Paul Ryan is still Speaker. We have to flip the House and get a Democratic Speaker.

Deb/AGBF :wavey:

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results