shape
carat
color
clarity

Hope the President does a good job for USA

tkyasx78

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
4E1FDCEF-2550-4B23-A7CF-05EB5EEFD940.jpeg 13E7CC2E-336B-49E2-B6A4-8139DAD83559.jpeg

I am laughing so hard I am crying over the questions.

IF trump was innocent of conspiracy to alter the us elections with the help of foreign countries and if he wasnt guilty of obstruction of justice, these questions would be pretty simple to get the honest answers out for.

However ... trump isnt innocent of anything, He is a lying , cheating, narsisstic, sociopath.
IF he answers these questions HONESTLY, he is SCREWED.
And
IF he lies he is Even more screwed!!!
When that small minded sleazebag pleads the 5th, I am sure his lemmings will say what ever they have to so they can sleep at night, but every reasonable clear minded person will rejoice when trump can no longer use our nation to enrich his own bank account and ego.

Kasich said something the other day - he said - I didnt leave the republican party, the republican party left me.
That really hit home. I have had a hard time watching the republican party sell its soul to a man who isnt qualified to run a lemonade stand. I have donated to the man who is running as democrats for my congressman and donated to the democratic Senate canidate for the 2018 election who is running.

AGBF

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Thank you for posting all the questions, tkyasx. I was glued to MSNBC last night, but I didn't want to get off the bed to go somewhere where I could read the questions; your posting them was helpful. Commentators made a lot of the question about the Trump campaign reaching out to the Russians. here it is:

"What knowledge did you have of any outreach by your campaign, including by Paul Manafort, to Russia about potential assistance to your campaign?"

The question goes right to conspiracy with a foreign power to meddle in our elections. The question is whether Trump had knowledge of outreach by his campaign to Russia, not of Russia to his campaign, and it specifically mentions Paul Manafort. Obviously Mueller knows something that the public has not been told and since Manafort is not cooperating, he has sources who have nailed Manafort. Manafort may still be waiting for his pardon for all we know; everyone else who was indicted (everyone who was a US citizen that is) seems to have pleaded.

"What involvement did you have concerning the platform changes regarding arming Ukraine?"

This question is also one that is very worrisome. It involves changing a plank in the Republican Party platform to be more friendly to Russia, to appease Russia, and to allow Russia to continue its aggression to Crimea and Ukraine. If Trump did this in return for help from Russia in winning the election, it would also be conspiring with a foreign power to meddle in an American election.

As I am not an attorney, I do not know the definition of "treason". I suppose I could look it up. perhaps the president would not have committed "treason" in a legal sense if he committed was convicted of conspiracy to meddle in an American election with a foreign power, but it is certainly a treacherous thing to do to one's country.

AGBF

tkyasx78

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
I dont know the legal definition of treason, but it is expressly against 4 separate laws ( that I know of) to conspire with other countries and to sway elections. I saw a gentleman named mr jarrett lie on tv ( fox “news”) a while back.

Jarrett said that "you can collude all you want with a foreign government in an election," because there’s no law that says collusion is a crime.
There are at least four laws that would prohibit the sort of activities under investigation, whether those laws mention trumps term “collusion” or not. Jarrett’s focus on a single word fails to reflect the reach of the criminal code. I find it odd that instead of using the terms in the law code that he would ACUTALLY be charged with , fox seems hell bent on saying if our favorite made up phrase “ no collusion” isnt specifically listed in a law then no crime can be comitted.
The law doesnt have to list their favorite word collusion as a crime.. it is spelled out as to what is a crime defintionally. And screaming “ no collusion “ isnt going to change the fact that trump and his ilk broke the laws.
I hope fox news will reaearch the
1. Anti-coercion federal election law
2 18 u.s.code 1346 definition of scheme or artifice to defraud
3 Bipartisan Campaign Reform Act of 2002. And the subsequent 2011 us district court ruling , regarding the law that clarified for any bonehead dense enough not to get it- the law bans ALL foreign nationals from making expendituries to expressly advocate the election or defeat of a political canidate.
Mr. Jarrett is partially correct.
There is no law that I know of called a collusion law, there are however more than one which — if trump answers those questions honestly — he will be admitting to federal crimes .
Mueller will not list in an indictment any fake collusion law fox news likes to rant about.

It wil be the very real laws listed by statute that trump has violated.
Trump can keep screaming “no collusion” and how hillary is the source of all evil and it is all a witch hunt. It will not change the fact he committed many crimes and is unfit to be president.

Last edited:

tkyasx78

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Not terribly surprised because it speaks to trump’s behavior as a con man and a liar but
The doctors note he claimed was written by a real doctor, trump came up with all the words on the paper that the doctor signed.
Just another fraud trump perpetuated on the people prior to the election from the healthiest president ever, who tests positive for everything ...o_O

AGBF

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Not terribly surprised because it speaks to trump’s behavior as a con man and a liar but
The doctors note he claimed was written by a real doctor, trump came up with all the words on the paper that the doctor signed.
Just another fraud trump perpetuated on the people prior to the election from the healthiest president ever, who tests positive for everything ...o_O
President Trump’s former doctor Harold Bornstein recently said that Trump crafted the language in a glowing health report Bornstein signed off on in 2015. The letter read: “If elected, Mr. Trump, I can state unequivocally, will be the healthiest individual ever elected to the presidency.”

Thanks for posting that, tkyasx. The raid on Dr. Bornstein's office by Trump's private employees was illegal and chilling, not funny at all. The thugs committing it committed many crimes. Nevertheless, comedians on television found ways to skewer trump with news of what his goons had done on his behalf. This is excerpted from "The New York Times".

The late-night hosts were far from surprised to learn that Trump was behind the hyperbole.

“His doctor wrote a letter calling Trump the healthiest president ever, but now the doctor is saying Trump dictated the letter himself. Trump was like, ‘Yes, I dictated it, and I am one of the healthiest dictators ever elected.’” — JIMMY FALLON

CreditVideo by The Late Show With Stephen Colbert
Stephen Colbert said he had copies of letters that Trump had dictated to his other doctors.

“I guess that explains these other doctors’ notes, like this one from Trump’s dentist: ‘Most teeth ever. Much longer tongue than Obama.’ And his podiatrist’s report: ‘Feet of a god, unless there’s a draft, in which case bone spurs. Sad!’” — STEPHEN COLBERT

Calliecake

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Rudy Giuliani went out last night telling Fox News that Trump knew about the Stormy Daniel’s payout and that he paid Michael Cohen back. He said Michael Cohen made the Storm Daniels scandal “go away” before the election. He also warned that any investigation on Ivanka is off limits, while adding Jared is disposable.

I wonder how Jared feels about that LOL.

This feels like another distraction to get the attention off Russia.

Michael Caputo also discussed his interview with Mueller. He was near tears in the interview on CNN. He warned Trump not to meet with Mueller.

This feels like another distraction to keep reporters focused on anything other than the Russia investigation.

Last edited:

Calliecake

Ideal_Rock
Premium
NBC News is reporting Michael Cohen was being wire tapped before the raid on his office.

Time to get more popcorn.

tkyasx78

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Now rudy is telling sessions that sessions must investigate the people investigating cohen
:x2
If trump is innocent he should act like it.
If trump did nothing wrong , he would be fine with cohen being investigated .

Rudy and trump as disusting liars . The ag of the US is NOT trumps personal army to protect him from his many crimes.
It is sick. Donald trump took an oath to protect the constitution and the rule of law. He has violated that oath. He must step down. Telling an AG that they must step in and stop a probe to protect himself is beyond wrong.

Words escape me for the feelings I have regarding this flagrant and illegal presidental action.

Dancing Fire

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Last edited:

smitcompton

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Hi,

There are so many Republicans who have left the Republican Party that I do hold out hope that we can again strengthen our Justice Department in due time. There are those who think job numbers are due to one person, and are the most important consideration in evaluating good Gov't. No, they aren't, for it is values that have always held us together. Most of us have been proud of how our Govt, and our lives function. We have trusted our institutions to perform not perfectly, but reasonably well. When there are differences or defects we have been able to come together to try to fix it. When you have individuals that lie, almost all the time, it is almost impossible to trust. I do get a stomach ache when I think that this is what we must live with, that it is true we can't always make a difference or get change easily. I must tell myself that for now, I have Rod Rosenstein, a Republican, who will hold the line, his line in the sand, to keep us free from abuses of power and criminal actions by those we are supposed to trust. I say God Bless Rod Rosenstein. (I am an atheist) but you get the point.

I know the stock market will drop if Trump or his team is found to have colluded with the Russians, but I am willing to take the loss if we can regain our courage and throw out the bad apples. I see things I have never seen before, and I am a bit afraid. I am sure I will still get some stomach aches in the future . I am old, I have a stable life, but I'd like to leave it at least how I found it.

Anette

AGBF

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I must tell myself that for now, I have Rod Rosenstein, a Republican, who will hold the line

Rachel Maddow has done a great job on her show (on MSNBC) on the past two nights showing Rod Rosenstein speaking out. On Thursday night she showed his speech in which he answered a question about how he felt about The House Freedom Caucus calling for his impeachment. (He said The justice Department would not be extorted.) Yesterday (Friday night) she showed him addressing the Montgomery County Bar Association in Maryland for Law Day. He spoke about the separation of powers and quoted Attorney General Robert H. Jackson about the necessity of protecting ongoing Justice department and FBI investigations. He has, indeed, pledged to be amongst the stalwart members of the bar who will not break their oaths to protect the constitution in order to pander to one individual (the president). He may join Archibald Cox in unemployment, but he will not go down silently.

AGBF :read:

smitcompton

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Hi,

I so needed to hear that reporting. I have been downcast, thinking this President will do anything to stop the investigation. I put nothing past this empty man who has no understanding of what we, as a country have stood for, for generations. He inspires me(Rosenstein). Thanks for acknowledging this man with me.

Annette

Dancing Fire

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Hi,

I so needed to hear that reporting. I have been downcast, thinking this President will do anything to stop the investigation. I put nothing past this empty man who has no understanding of what we, as a country have stood for, for generations. He inspires me(Rosenstein). Thanks for acknowledging this man with me.

Annette
:shhh: Not an investigation. Let's just call it a matter!..;)).

Trump would be very foolish to stop the investigation it is been going on for over a yr now and they found nothing. The left is hoping for Trump to fire Mueller and Rosenstein.

Calliecake

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Liberals want nothing to impede the Mueller investigation. We should all be concerned about what this President will do.

I believe future presidents should be required to pass a test regarding how our government functions before being allowed to run for President or Vice President. Our current President clearly has no idea.

tkyasx78

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Liberals want nothing to impede the Mueller investigation. We should all be concerned about what this President will do.

I believe future presidents should be required to pass a test regarding how our government functions before being allowed to run for President or Vice President. Our current President clearly has no idea.

100% agree calliecake

We should all be concerned. Liberals and conservatives.
It boggles the mind when I see fox news or the like say something along the lines of - “the wealthy just got a tax cut, the stock market is good and unemployment is low, so stop whining. If the president broke the law or lies all the time you shouldnt complain or worry about it becuase you are ok and as long as you are ok dont complain. morals are not important as long as the almighty dollar is being made”
:hand:
The USA can do well financially and demand an ethical president. We do not have to be complicit in a wholly corrupt and unfit president becuase we are doing well financially.

There is no honor in living with the “as long as I have mine “ attitude.
Our standards should not be based on our checkbook balance!
We should demand a president who does not lie and who has honorable people at the head of the government.

Dancing Fire

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
You mean like Attorney General Loretta Lynch when HRC was being investigated?...:whistle:. Let's just call it "a matter"...:wink2: not an investigation.

Dancing Fire

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
There is no honor in living with the “as long as I have mine “ attitude.
Our standards should not be based on our checkbook balance!
AFAIK...none of the PS vendors would accept my bounce check even though they agree that I'm a very nice person ...sad :((

Tekate

Ideal_Rock
Premium

AGBF

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
HillaryCard.jpg
It's been a long time since this woman held office.

There will come a time when no one will even remember who Hillary Clinton was.

On whom, then, will the Republicans blame all their mistakes and stupidity?

AGBF

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium

The current test for US citizenship would meet those parameters. Why not make them take that test?

Deb

Calliecake

Ideal_Rock
Premium
@AGBF and @Tekate , Trump will just switch to blaming Obama.

If you need a laugh (and who doesn’t with this man as President) please take a look at Saturday Night Lives opening skit last night. It was fun to see all the comedians who joined in.

Calliecake

Ideal_Rock
Premium
The current test for US citizenship would meet those parameters. Why not make them take that test?

Deb

I agree Deb. You have no business running for government if you have no idea how it think works.

Calliecake

Ideal_Rock
Premium
:shhh: Not an investigation. Let's just call it a matter!..;)).

Trump would be very foolish to stop the investigation it is been going on for over a yr now and they found nothing. The left is hoping for Trump to fire Mueller and Rosenstein.

@Dancing Fire , You do realize the Benghazi investigation took 4 years and ended with 0 indictments. The Russia investigation has been 14 months, there have been 23 indictments.

OreoRosies86

Ideal_Rock
Premium
@Dancing Fire , You do realize the Benghazi investigation took 4 years and ended with 0 indictments. The Russia investigation has been 14 months, there have been 23 indictments.

The email scandal took 2 years. Again, ZERO indictments.

Tekate

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I saw it! it was so funny. I think Alec Baldwin should get an honorary Oscar (even though it's TV)... he's awesome!

@AGBF and @Tekate , Trump will just switch to blaming Obama.

If you need a laugh (and who doesn’t with this man as President) please take a look at Saturday Night Lives opening skit last night. It was fun to see all the comedians who joined in.

Dancing Fire

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
The email scandal took 2 years. Again, ZERO indictments.
Of course not, b/c Comey and Lynch is playing for the same team. Unless your last name is Clinton anyone else you would be in jail.

OreoRosies86

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Of course not, b/c Comey and Lynch is playing for the same team. Unless your last name is Clinton anyone else you would be in jail.

I know I've been absent on Pricescope lately, but I'm definitely concerned about your unhealthy obsession with HRC. You've spoken of nothing else for 2 years. Go unfreeze a Trump steak, light up the grill, and try to relax.

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results