carat
color
clarity

Hope the President does a good job for USA

smitcompton

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Hi,

I know that maybe DF will not be able to see what the Trump Presidency means to the country. But, I have some energy now and I would like to continue.
DF-- I concede Hillary Clinton moved the email server to her home for convenience. She was wrong and was careless in who she e-mailed to, and who she received e-mails from. It was not a secure system. She did not send top secret e-mails, but did receive some from others. She never fully admitted the seriousness of what she had done.

What have the Clintons to do with the Russians. I don't get it. What do you mean? What makes you think the Clintons colluded with the Russians. MR. Trump is the only one who says this. Why are you repeating this? The Justice Dept would investigate if they believed it. They are all Republicans.
What has the C Foundation to do with the Russians? Please explain. I honestly don't understand.

Annette

tkyasx78

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Annette, trump could announce on tv that he joined the hookers peeing on beds; AND that he worked with foreign national to win the election AND that he was trying to obstruct justice so he could “fight back”

AND Despite all that trump supporters would not care.
Support nazis? No problem
Have multiple affairs over the course of multiple marriages ? No problem
Behave like a 5 years old and call people childish names? No problem
Lie about conversations with other nations leaders? No problem
Assault women and cover it up and call them liars? No problem
Violate the emollients clause of the constitution? No problem
Pardon the client of the lawyer who is going on tv to lie and slander the people you dont like for you ? No problem
Lie about literally everything from crowd size to wire tapping NO PROBLEM.
There is no ethical line trump could cross and no action he could take to upset his base. They are sold hook line and sinker. I think trump had one thing right.
He could shoot innocent people walking down the street and he would not lose those supporters. The supporters are all in.

smitcompton

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Hi,

Tky-- It is no wonder many people ask themselves who are these people who support him? I had(she died) a good friend who married a radio broadcaster who also has a TV show on Sunday. When I channel hop, I sometimes come across his show and "set" awhile to see what he is saying. This past week he was telling his guests that the people he knows and talks to are still incredulous that Donald Trump won the election. They ask the same questions, how could people vote for him.? I have tried to understand what they voted for, but Trump is such a vile man, always has been,(I'm from NY)that even when I have tried to, I do revert to wanting to scream out at them. We will need re-education camps for the 30% to try to let them learn American values. We'll make them charter re-education camps.
I enjoy your threads. You have a solid understanding.

Is Friday night massacre coming?

Annette

tkyasx78

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
I dont think trump has the self control to NOT continue to obstruct justice. He just cannot help himself.

Who knows if he is planning a friday the 13th massacre!!! He sure could be!

ksinger

Ideal_Rock
Premium

AGBF

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium

Thank you for posting that, k. As I read the exchange between Judge Wood and Michael Cohen's attorneys, I was actually shocked by the incredible insolence of the stand taken by those attorneys (on Cohen's behalf). Naturally I have seen the hubris and the assumed entitlement that Donald Trump has always shown, but he has the presidency with its trappings of power and his followers to bolster him. It astounded me that Michael Cohen could assume he, without those trappings and followers, would be able to persuade attorneys to take a tongue lashing on his behalf because he refused to cooperate with the most minimal demands of protocol.

VapidLapid

Ideal_Rock
Whenever I hear the name Scooter Libby, I picture a dog on a carpet engaged in an unpardonable act.

AGBF

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Whenever I hear the name Scooter Libby, I picture a dog on a carpet engaged in an unpardonable act.

I always like to see you posting, VL, no matter what you say. I just sense the aggregate IQ of members posting in any given thread rising when you participate.

Deb :))

smitcompton

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Hi,
I must continue my dialogue with DF before I comment on the Cohen news.

DF-- I went to the book review you posted to see what I could see. The author seems reputable. I read the summary and the professional reviews, by, also respectable organizations and people. So, it looks to be an interesting book examining just how the Clintons went from being broke when they left the White House to being worth a quarter of a billion dollars 15 yrs later. He uses dates to co-ordinate events that connect, he says, bill Clintons help to other rich folk by introducing them to country leaders, where they obtain business, and then give large donations to the Clinton Foundation. I don't believe there is anything illegal in this as in the business world it is called networking. The author, of course goes beyond that to suggest there is enough evidence the some money was generated by favors or access to Hilary Clinton, as SEc. of State, or in her role as Senator, to get benefits for their business or cause. Then they give a donation to the Clinton Foundation. The Bill Clinton stuff seems legal to me: the Hillary stuff is influence peddling. There may be an investigation ongoing already into this. The FBI neither confirms or denies an on-going investigation. It may be worth looking into, I don't know. But, but but, DF, there is nothing there about Russian Collusion between Russia and the Clintons. Please don't talk Uranium. The US Gov't approved it.
If you repeat what Donald says or FOX news you may be in outer space, but you will not be in the truth. As I said earlier its rather absurd and when Trump says it he sounds like the crazy man he is. He is not the person you want to emulate.
Oh, this Pres is already setting his children up to get business later or now, by letting them meet all the leaders and important people that come to the WH. Haven't you read about Kushner and Qatar.\?
Hilary is not Pres. Forget her. Concentrate on what happening with this Pres. Be that detective.
Now, I want to discuss what it means that Cohens offices were raided.

Out now,
Detective Compton

Dancing Fire

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I don't understand what does a hooker have anything to do with Russian collusion...
Idunno1.gif

AGBF

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium

redwood66

Ideal_Rock
Premium

Calliecake

Ideal_Rock
Premium
The opening SNL skit was hysterical. I also like the Weekend Update when Colin Jost said it’s amazing that we keep hearing the word historic to describe everything going on with the Trump administration at the moment, and none of it is positive. “Historic” has become a polite word for “unbelievably terrible”.

smitcompton

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Hi,

DF--There is no Russian collusion in the Stormy Daniels case. Stormy Daniels filed her case, which involved Michel Cohen and Donald Trump in a non-disclosure contract. It became a question mark if this broke campaign donation laws, any other election laws, lawyer ethic violations, and bank fraud because Cohen say he took out a home equity loan against his home, and might not have told the bank he wanted the loan to pay off a **** star. That last one is bank fraud. This all might cause Michael Cohen to lose his law license. But, if Muellers office found, for example, there were other payoffs used as hush money, this could be a criminal act, and referred the info to the New York Attorney General.

The N.Y. AG found they had cause, and a judge concurred, for probable cause that a crime or crimes were committed by Michael Cohen and so raided his office, his home and his hotel.

There are lawyers I have heard on TV who do say that this does not have to do with the Russia investigation on its face, but what may be found may have to do with it, and thus if information relating to the Russia probe is found it will be turned back to the Mueller probe.

There is one attorney, Nick Ackerman,(Watergate investigator) who believes this was instigated by the Special Councils office. I tend to agree with him, especially now that there are reports the SC has evidence that Michael Cohen did go to Prague to meet with officials close to Putin in the summer of 2016. If that true, we are nearing the smoking gun. I would consider this all treason myself. I don't know what the law is.

My summaries may leave out important facts that I may have missed. Forgive me.

Detective Annette

AGBF

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
The opening SNL skit was hysterical. I also like the Weekend Update when Colin Jost said it’s amazing that we keep hearing the word historic to describe everything going on with the Trump administration at the moment, and none of it is positive. “Historic” has become a polite word for “unbelievably terrible”.

I am glad you commented on the Weekend Update, Calliecake. I had not watched that this morning, but this evening, after reading what you wrote here, I did watch it. It was the comments about Trump and how he would have handled the Russian prostitutes (if the story were true) that had me laughing. The way that Michael Che said that standing back and watching them pee on each other was exactly how a germaphobe would deal with "the pee pee thing" had me on the floor, and then when he compared Trump's ostensible interest in pee pee to Obama playing basketball, saying it "humanized him", making him "just like you and me"...only "times two" I nearly choked!

Deb :))

Calliecake

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I’m glad you watched it Deb. Trump sure gives Colin Jost and Michael Che a lot to work with.

I’ve thought that myself more than a few times over the past year @ceg. I know, not very lady like. I have no idea how Melania can even look at him.

Dancing Fire please turn off Tucker Carlson and Hannity.

Dancing Fire

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Dancing Fire please turn off Tucker Carlson and Hannity.
I never did like Carlson and Hannity is too far right like MSNBC, CNN and ABC is too far left. Here is what I do know...at this time the Dems does not have a candidate who can beat Trump in 2020.

Calliecake

Ideal_Rock
Premium
@Dancing Fire, My guess is many people are tired of the chaos this president has brought to the country and his lack of decent values. It will be interesting to see what happens to the Republican Party.

Calliecake

Ideal_Rock
Premium
It was just announced that Michael Cohen’s mystery 3rd client is Sean Hannity. Michael Cohen’s lawyer tried everything possible not to disclose his name.

CNN and MSNBC are reporting it. Crickets on Fox News

Last edited:

Gussie

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I am not sure I have read a spy/conspiracy/mafia novel this good. Or this terrifying.

smitcompton

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Hi,

Ceg and Calliecakes---- This is a terrifying spy conspiracy/mafia history book. It has my full attention, much to the dismay of my son, who lives with me.

I want this vile man gone, gone, gone.

Annette

smitcompton

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Hi,

DF-- I just heard this morning that what Andrew McCabe was fired for was his leak(or confirming to the press) that there was an ongoing investigation into the Clinton Foundation.(And later denying he said it. This was a conflict with James Comey, his boss) So, there was or is an investigation. Remember FBI policy is to neither confirm or deny an ongoing investigation.

It would be a good idea if you read that book yourself. We, most of us here can wait to see if that investigation finds wrongdoing.

Annette

redwood66

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Hi,

Ceg and Calliecakes---- This is a terrifying spy conspiracy/mafia history book. It has my full attention, much to the dismay of my son, who lives with me.

I want this vile man gone, gone, gone.

Annette

I'll be fine with Pence. :wink2:

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results