shape
carat
color
clarity

Hope the President does a good job for USA

Dancing Fire

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
This should make you feel better - a post that does no Trump bashing and sticks to that creep McConnell instead. What has he done for Kentucky?
Good Q.
nod.gif
The same Q for you...What has Obama done for his war-torn city of Chicago? :whistle:

Dancing Fire

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Last edited:

vintageloves

Shiny_Rock
Asbestos imports to the US have jumped 2000% between July and August of this year. The DOW can drop overnight. The asbestos in your lungs is forever (well, until the cancer gets you).

“Donald is on our side,” says a post on the Facebook page of the company, Uralasbest, touting the EPA’s recent decision to “no longer deal with negative effects potentially derived from products containing asbestos.”

Uralabest – one of the largest asbestos producers in the world, with ties to Russian President Vladimir Putin – is even wrapping crates of asbestos in plastic emblazoned with Trump’s image.

We're living in a strange timeline.

Calliecake

Ideal_Rock
Premium
How interesting that Jared Kushner used the term “Black Swan” to describe Trump.

Stock prices took another dive today. So much winning!

Maria D

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Oh gawd...
https://www.nytimes.com/2018/10/24/us/politics/trump-phone-security.html

"
WASHINGTON — When President Trump calls old friends on one of his iPhones to gossip, gripe or solicit their latest take on how he is doing, American intelligence reports indicate that Chinese spies are often listening — and putting to use invaluable insights into how to best work the president and affect administration policy, current and former American officials said.

Mr. Trump’s aides have repeatedly warned him that his cellphone calls are not secure, and they have told him that Russian spies are routinely eavesdropping on the calls, as well. But aides say the voluble president, who has been pressured into using his secure White House landline more often these days, has still refused to give up his iPhones. White House officials say they can only hope he refrains from discussing classified information when he is on them. "

Can republican leadership really not stop this fool? Do they fear him? Not care? I don't get it.

JPie

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Oh gawd...

"
WASHINGTON — When President Trump calls old friends on one of his iPhones to gossip, gripe or solicit their latest take on how he is doing, American intelligence reports indicate that Chinese spies are often listening — and putting to use invaluable insights into how to best work the president and affect administration policy, current and former American officials said.

Mr. Trump’s aides have repeatedly warned him that his cellphone calls are not secure, and they have told him that Russian spies are routinely eavesdropping on the calls, as well. But aides say the voluble president, who has been pressured into using his secure White House landline more often these days, has still refused to give up his iPhones. White House officials say they can only hope he refrains from discussing classified information when he is on them. "

Can republican leadership really not stop this fool? Do they fear him? Not care? I don't get it.

Yes, but HER EMAILS!

Calliecake

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Oh gawd...

"

They don’t want to stop Trump. They are all spineless cowards! How else would you explain republicans standing there watching him rip our country to shreds? They have all stood with Trump.

Trump did not call for unity at his rally tonight. He essentially said the media needs to be nicer to him.

Dancing Fire

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium

Dancing Fire

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Oh gawd...

WASHINGTON — When President Trump calls old friends on one of his iPhones to gossip, gripe or solicit their latest take on how he is doing, American intelligence reports indicate that Chinese spies are often listening
We share all our top secret informations with the Chinese and the Russians, don't believe me? ask HRC. :whistle:

Tekate

Ideal_Rock
Premium

redwood66

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Oh hey...someone recorded an example of someone voting for Trump and it didn't turn out in their best interest. SAD! (Literally sad, though.) And she's from my area--you know, the one I hate so much!
And what the hell is Bernie, Trump, or any other politician, going to do for this woman? What does she expect them to do? Her job would have left if Hillary were president as well. Who relies on politicians for their jobs?

Edit - I am so sick of the idea that government and politicians can solve everyone's woes or make their lives better. You make your own life better, or not.

Last edited:

Tekate

Ideal_Rock
Premium
We don't know what Bernie or Hillary would do for her @redwood66 since they weren't elected. Bernie wanted universal healthcare. HRC spoke against corporate CEO greed anyway, I've not heard Trump say a word. https://www.reuters.com/article/us-...-pay-idUSKBN0N421620150413?mod=article_inline

My life was made better by the government. Pell grants, FHA mortgage, work study, without the gracious support of the American people I would not have graduated from college or been able to get a mortgage. The government helps many people.

soxfan

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Yes, and also:
  • Buy diamonds, then whine about being poor
  • Complain about poor people buying lobster, and refuse to see the irony

And then buying and bragging about a NEW diamond just today. :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

redwood66

Ideal_Rock
Premium
We don't know what Bernie or Hillary would do for her @redwood66 since they weren't elected. Bernie wanted universal healthcare. HRC spoke against corporate CEO greed anyway, I've not heard Trump say a word. https://www.reuters.com/article/us-...-pay-idUSKBN0N421620150413?mod=article_inline

My life was made better by the government. Pell grants, FHA mortgage, work study, without the gracious support of the American people I would not have graduated from college or been able to get a mortgage. The government helps many people.
Programs like Pell for schooling for low income is fine. Expecting the government to keep your job here is not. What did everyone think would happen with further opening of global trade?

monarch64

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
And what the hell is Bernie, Trump, or any other politician, going to do for this woman? What does she expect them to do? Her job would have left if Hillary were president as well. Who relies on politicians for their jobs?

Edit - I am so sick of the idea that government and politicians can solve everyone's woes or make their lives better. You make your own life better, or not.

I think you're sick of hearing about people who have problems they ask others for help with, not the "idea" that government/politicians might be expected to follow through on their campaign promises, as evidenced by your bootstrap statement "you make your own life better." But anyway...

Who relies on politicians for their jobs? Oh, I don't know, maybe people who vote locally in an effort to elect officials who put forth the effort and innovation to BRING and KEEP jobs in their communities? Maybe taxpayers who expect their elected government officials to actually work for them?

redwood66

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I think you're sick of hearing about people who have problems they ask others for help with, not the "idea" that government/politicians might be expected to follow through on their campaign promises, as evidenced by your bootstrap statement "you make your own life better." But anyway...

Who relies on politicians for their jobs? Oh, I don't know, maybe people who vote locally in an effort to elect officials who put forth the effort and innovation to BRING and KEEP jobs in their communities? Maybe taxpayers who expect their elected government officials to actually work for them?
Well since unemployment is so low and the economy is good then I guess they are working for the American people yes? All politics is local. Those are the people that do the most work for you. Yet when they do give tax incentives to bring businesses in, people complain about that too, "those corporations are getting a free ride."

Dancing Fire

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Yes, and also:
  • Buy diamonds, then whine about being poor
  • Complain about poor people buying lobster, and refuse to see the irony
Bought the diamond with my EBT card. :praise:

Dancing Fire

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium

House Cat

Ideal_Rock
Premium

Trump promised again and again that he would keep businesses from moving jobs overseas. She believed him.

monarch64

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Well since unemployment is so low and the economy is good then I guess they are working for the American people yes? All politics is local. Those are the people that do the most work for you. Yet when they do give tax incentives to bring businesses in, people complain about that too, "those corporations are getting a free ride."

Might wanna h/t Tip O'Neill.

No need for further discussion since you've missed my point entirely or refuse to acknowledge it because you disagree.

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results