shape
carat
color
clarity

Hip-Hip Hurray.....I love it!!!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

Mara

Super_Ideal_Rock
LOVE the beautiful new ring!!

That stone is a stunner as well...I really love the Asschers and there have been so many really fabulous ones around here lately. Congratulations again on a beautiful setting -- it looks so much bigger on your hand!

Jennifer5973

Ideal_Rock
OMG--what a gorgeous ring.
30.gif
It looks like it should be on a movie star (are you a secret celebrity, mommy2nk???
2.gif
) Congrats!
36.gif
1.gif

MelissaSue

Ideal_Rock
THAT RING IS AMAZING. A girl I work with had a fakey-setting so similar to that today (it was more rectangular than square and had a pink sapphire, but I loved her fake one and I adore your real one. Its so good to see that it looks beautiful even with a a non-gigundo stone. It makes me feel its more realistic for me in owning one someday! congratulations! its wonderful!

Carolina Girl

Rough_Rock
I love your ring
30.gif
30.gif

It is the perfect setting for your stone.

HOUMedGal

Brilliant_Rock
Wow, give me a second to wipe the drool off my chin!!!!!!!!

That is one seriously gorgeous ring. And the stone looks sooooo much bigger in the halo!

I think you should go with the wedding band that''s the smaller width...the same as the band of the e-ring. Maybe I''m partial to delicate, thin bands, but I also like the symmetry of wedding bands that are the same width as the e-ring band.

heartsonfire

Shiny_Rock
What a stunner! Gorgeous ring! I love it. That baby looks amazing on your hand!
emlove.gif

sevens one

Ideal_Rock
It''s beautiful.

That''s a perfect setting for your asscher.

Bagpuss

Brilliant_Rock
I so agree with the other posters who''ve said that the halo makes the asscher stand out. The difference in the look of the asscher between the original setting and the new one is quite amazing. The asscher is so much more defined in the halo setting. Congratulations.

In answer to your question about your wedding ring, I''d go for twin bands either side of your e-ring, the same thickness as the band on your e-ring, if it were me.

Colored Gemstone Nut

Ideal_Rock
Trade
Beautiful Ring!
21.gif

ForteKitty

Ideal_Rock
What a difference! I can''t believe it''s the same stone!
30.gif

moremoremore

Ideal_Rock
I really can''t get over how big it looks...I always thought that the bezel would make the stone look smaller e/t I''ve read it makes it look bigger. It looks HUGE!!!!
3.gif

soulsis

Shiny_Rock
9.gif
9.gif
Congrats!
9.gif
9.gif
I love your setting.

hoorray

Ideal_Rock
Beeuuutttiful ring! I love the new setting, and wow -- that stone really sparkles! You got some great pics of the color and life in the stone.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results