shape
carat
color
clarity

Hip-Hip Hurray.....I love it!!!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

mommy2nk

Shiny_Rock
I am sooooo......... happy with my new setting! It is better than I could have imagined.
I am going to try to post pictures, but I didn''t have much luck last time. If I can''t get them on tonight, I will work on it tomorrow.

Okay so I keep trying to post a picture, it tells me it has uploaded successfully, but then it just says undefined
7.gif
, so we will have to wait.... sorry!

mommy2nk

Shiny_Rock
Okay I hope this works!!!!!!!!!!!!!

hns3.jpg

mommy2nk

Shiny_Rock
Oh too exiting I think it is working!!! Can't stop me now!!! The light blue is the reflection from the outfit I am wearing. I was wearing a pink outfit today and it picked that color up too! I love my ring!!!
9.gif

hns4.jpg

Demelza

Ideal_Rock
Beautiful ring!! Can you give us some details on the stone and setting? Just gorgeous!!!

Kaili

Brilliant_Rock
It''s stunning!!
9.gif

mommy2nk

Shiny_Rock
I''m not sure when I am going to stop!

hns1.jpg

mommy2nk

Shiny_Rock
Thank you... It is an asscher cut, 1.38 vvs2 G color. I had a previous post that had my old setting on it, I will post my old setting to show you the difference.

hns2.jpg

mommy2nk

Shiny_Rock
Okay here is my original setting....

os1.jpg

mommy2nk

Shiny_Rock
Okay just a couple more then I will be done............ I can''t believe how many pictures I took!!
9.gif

hns5.jpg

mommy2nk

Shiny_Rock
Second to last.... hehe are you guys sick of me yet!!

hns6.jpg

Kaili

Brilliant_Rock
Keep ''em coming!! It''s fabulous!
36.gif
36.gif

mommy2nk

Shiny_Rock
Last one!!!

hns7.jpg

mommy2nk

Shiny_Rock
Okay you pulled my arm....I can dig up a few more!!! hehe

hns8.jpg

MaryAlaina

Brilliant_Rock
That is gorgeous! I LOVE that setting! What a great choice!

mommy2nk

Shiny_Rock
This is the first picture I posted, but bigger... it shows the sparkle a little bit more.

hns9.jpg

mommy2nk

Shiny_Rock
Okay, that''s all folks!!!!!
28.gif
21.gif
9.gif
9.gif

hns11.jpg

Art Nouveau

Brilliant_Rock
That''s a gorgeous setting and the halo enhances the shape of the Asscher much more than the old setting. Defnitely worth the expense. Who made the setting for you? It looks like a Daniel K type setting.

FireGoddess

Super_Ideal_Rock
OMG - LOVE, LOVE, LOVE IT!!!! Tell us more! Who made it for you, how long did it take, yadda yadda...it''s just STUNNING. What a difference from the first setting!!!!! This one just makes the stone POP! I adore it.

mommy2nk

Shiny_Rock
The setting was made by my bosses husband who is a jeweler, it was inspired by Daniel K and the Tiffany Legacy. I truly am soo happy with it. He made both settings, and I only had my original ring for about 2 weeks before I decided to change it. I was so worried about how much more it was going to cost my fiance, and he credited us for the first setting. The new settings difference was less then $1000, I couldn''t believe it.

I only have one concern with the ring, and that is the bead setting on the band isn''t very smooth and has snagged a nice blouse already. So I will need to see what he can do about that. It took forever to get my ring back, well it just felt like forever so I hate to give it up again, but I went and checked out the tiffany legacy today and when I ran my finger along the pave'' it was smooth.....

Anyways enjoy the pics..... Goodnight!!

jadeleaves

Brilliant_Rock
The new setting really makes the stone *pop*
36.gif

PhillipSchmidt

Brilliant_Rock
I love it.

The perfect way to treat an asscher.

Take it back and tell him where it snags. He will be more then willing to fix it and fix it fast. We jewellers are always getting bogged down with symetry and finish that we neglect the other obvious areas like sharp bits or little hairs from polishing. Tell him you love it and he will do it with a smile.

25.gif

Art Nouveau

Brilliant_Rock
The pave should be smooth. The jeweler can touch up the prongs a bit more for you.

fatafelice

Brilliant_Rock
WOW!!!
emsmileo.gif

I am in love! It is absolutely beautiful! I think you have made up my mind that an asscher is for me! If only I could find a stone as nice as yours!
emwink.gif

It is amazing how much bigger the frame makes the stone look! I bet you can''t stop staring at it...I can''t stop staring at the pictures!!!
emsmiled.gif

JessesGrl

Brilliant_Rock
My ring is similiar to yours (asscher/bead setting)....I also find not that it snags anything but that there are always little fuzzies and hairs sticking to my ring....I know bead settings have a "rougher" feel, maybe that''s what it is? BTW- I LOVE your ring!!!!! the first version was also beautiful....but this is a WOW ring!

ringading.JPG

Sunni79

Shiny_Rock
Your ring is gorgeous!
30.gif
. Your new setting definately shows off your asscher better. I love it!!

diamondlil

Ideal_Rock
WOW! That is a georgeous ring. I have really come to love the halo/micropave settings so much. I keep going back and staring at all of them posted here at PS!!! This setting definitely compliments your diamond much better than the orignal setting -- well worth the little extra $$. I have been to Tiffany''s also to look at the Legacy. It is a very complimentary setting whether the center stone is 1 carat or 3.
30.gif

Your jeweler should easily be able to smooth out the few pave beads that seem to be catching. Hopefully your hand won''t be *naked* for too long.

DiamondLil

Cath

Shiny_Rock
Congrats! Your new setting is stunning!

mingagreen

Shiny_Rock
YUMMY! Just georgeous! congrats on a beautiful ring.
Lisa

allycat0303

Ideal_Rock
Oh wow! I love your ring. It is so beautiful, and much bigger then your original one. Congrats on the new setting!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results