shape
carat
color
clarity

Here''s my Storm worthy asscher.....

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

icekid

Ideal_Rock
nooooooooooo i thought we had pictures too!!
39.gif

Kaleigh

Super_Ideal_Rock
Well if you guys are crying here''s me
39.gif
39.gif
39.gif
39.gif
39.gif
39.gif
39.gif
39.gif
Oh and for good measure I am going to make him read this thread to see what torture he is causing, LOL!!!!
3.gif

msb700

Brilliant_Rock
checking in again..nothing yet! why oh why the torture!
39.gif

strmrdr

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 8/15/2005 8:47:15 PM
Author: kaleigh
39.gif
39.gif
39.gif
39.gif
39.gif
39.gif
39.gif
39.gif
Oh and for good measure I am going to make him read this thread to see what torture he is causing, LOL!!!!
3.gif

Hmmm should i start mentioning baseball bats, kneecaps hmmmmm
should I?

MissAva

Ideal_Rock
Date: 8/16/2005 10:27:29 AM
Author: strmrdr

Date: 8/15/2005 8:47:15 PM
39.gif
39.gif
39.gif
39.gif
39.gif
39.gif
39.gif
39.gif
3.gif

Hmmm should i start mentioning baseball bats, kneecaps hmmmmm
should I?
Yes, yes I think you should!

Kaleigh

Super_Ideal_Rock
Yes deifintely time to break out something, but a baseball bat is a little much, Lol!!!

Madam Bijoux

Ideal_Rock
Premium
He should deduct at least $100.00 per day from his bill for each day the work is delayed.

Kaleigh

Super_Ideal_Rock
I am getting two cad images this afternoon, BUT they aren''t exactly correct and need to be changed a little. But at least I will have something to show you very patient PS''ers!!! Plus it will be fun to see whats wrong and what needs to be tweaked. So as soon as I get them I will post them. UGHHHHHHH!!! I asked him will I get this before christmas and he laughed.
39.gif
38.gif

Kaleigh

Super_Ideal_Rock
Ok I got them and the kind mrssalvo will be adding them shortly, let me know what you guys think.

mrssalvo

Super_Ideal_Rock
drum roll please.....
3.gif

mrssalvo

Super_Ideal_Rock
here ya go

kaleighasschercad1.jpg

mrssalvo

Super_Ideal_Rock
number 2

kaleighasschercad2.jpg

mrssalvo

Super_Ideal_Rock
Kaleigh,
I think they look terrific. the actually ring won''t show near as much medal as the cad makes it look. all you''re going to see is diamond sparkle. I love the pave in the gallery, very nice touch
36.gif

Kaleigh

Super_Ideal_Rock
Thanks mrssalvo, and thanks for posting them for me. One thing that will change is the underpart of the ring it will look more delicate. Also there is a bezel around this cad and mine will be prong set. Other wise it's pretty close to what I want. What do you guys think????

widget

Ideal_Rock
OMG!!!!!
23.gif
It''s going to be STUNNING!!!!!!! Diamonds EVERYWHERE!!
30.gif
30.gif
I love the gallery too...

I bet you''re just thrilled!

widget

widget

Ideal_Rock
. Also there is a bezel around this cad and mine will be prong set.
So does this mean the asscher will be a teeny bit elevated above the halo?

I REALLY love it!
18.gif

w.

Kaleigh

Super_Ideal_Rock
In the Daniel K pic the asscher is prong set and just a hair elevated. What to do, what to do. I think it may look nice this way???? UGHHHH. What do you think widget???????

icekid

Ideal_Rock
FINALLY!!!!!!!
3.gif

hehe, seriously... YUM!!!!!! I can''t imagine anything more perfect than that. A killer asscher, and dripping in diamonds! So really, how long until it is finished?!

I''m definitely with you on the prong setting though! That is definitely my preference too.

moremoremore

Ideal_Rock
Sweet holy mother! That is going to be painfully fabulous! Painful b/c it''s not MINE!
3.gif
3.gif
3.gif
18.gif
18.gif
30.gif
30.gif
36.gif
36.gif

Kaleigh

Super_Ideal_Rock
Icekid,
Thanks, so you vote for prongs??? Can someone break out a pic of the Daniel K so I can show my inspiration for this ring???? Then you can see exactly what I am changing, blueroses are you there????

strmrdr

Super_Ideal_Rock
yummy.
Just a little on the blocky side which is likely what needs to be tweaked.
A little blending here and there in the final ring and yummy

strmrdr

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 8/16/2005 2:24:32 PM
In the Daniel K pic the asscher is prong set and just a hair elevated. What to do, what to do. I think it may look nice this way???? UGHHHH. What do you think widget???????
leave it bezel set is my pick.
Extra protection and it blends better in my opinion :}
or not
its kewl either way.
but if it was me id do bezel.

mrssalvo

Super_Ideal_Rock
is this a pic like you''re looking for kaleigh?

original

91525.JPG

mrssalvo

Super_Ideal_Rock
here''s one of blueroses'' collages

asschcollagekal.JPG

didiamond

Brilliant_Rock
Oh man! That is going to be to die for Kaleigh! I can''t wait for this to be finished! Tell them to HURRY, HURRY, HURRY!!!!!!! Then we can take turns mailing it to each other for further inspection!
28.gif
I figure one day per PSer and you should have it back by Christmas! Okay, okay, seriously, there are going to be A LOT of sleepness nights waiting for this beauty by ALL of us!

Kaleigh

Super_Ideal_Rock
Yes thank you mrssalvo. Ok see the pic in the top of blueroses collage, that is the ring that inspired me. But I can''t tell if it has prongs or not. I certainly don''t want prongs that really stick out. Hmmmm

widget

Ideal_Rock
Author: strmrdr
leave it bezel set is my pick.
Extra protection and it blends better in my opinion :}
Oh, I really disagree!!!!

I think prong set a teensy teensy bit elevated would help "show off" that magnificent asscher! I wouldn''t want it to "blend in"!!!!

I also think the stone would get plenty of protection with the halo around it...

JMO, of course!
2.gif

w.

Kaleigh

Super_Ideal_Rock
Thank you widget!!! But I don''t want prongs that really show much either??? What do you suggest. Remember it aint a huge stone. UGHHHHH. I am soooo confused right now. If I had prongs would you suggest single prongs?? I think double prongs would take away from the stone???

blueroses

Ideal_Rock

I''m here, I''m here!!

WOW!!!

23.gif
23.gif
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif

It''s going to be amazing.....I know the CAD always looks a bit more metal-y, so the real melee is going to be sparkle sparkle!!

I am trying to picture it with prongs....the Daniel K one we both love is completely bezel-set (no prongs)...but Lovey''s and Dazedland''s are both similar WITH prongs.....so I should be picturing this cad with the stone slightly higher, with pave ON the prongs, right??

Heck, I think it''s going to be spectacular!!! Let me rub the sparkle out of my eyes to go back and have a 2nd look!!

Kaleigh

Super_Ideal_Rock
Guess what, thanks for posting that first pic mrssalvo. He did the wrong ring. The one I like is the pic on the top left of blueroses collage. You saved me a huge headche mrssalvo. I just spoke to Joe and indeed it was the wrong Daniel K. Back to the drawing board. But it''s no big deal.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results