shape
carat
color
clarity

Here''s my Storm worthy asscher.....

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

Kaleigh

Super_Ideal_Rock
Oh good lord, let''s not go there!!!!! Lol!!!
3.gif
9.gif
11.gif

mrssalvo

Super_Ideal_Rock
I'm sooo excited for you. I'm sorry you had such a tough go but I KNOW things are going to 100% better. Please let me know if there is anything else i can help with. When Quest was doing my ring, I pm'd nan and diamondlil all the time with questions. You know we are all here for you but you're gonna have nothing to worry about
36.gif
and definitely start of new thread with the new cads. 13 pages...no ring???....the poor noobies are probably like
33.gif
33.gif
33.gif

hee hee, this post just took up to page 14...
3.gif

Kaleigh

Super_Ideal_Rock
Thanks mrssalvo, that''s so sweet. Yes I will definitely start a new thread. I''ll probably call it Asscher Round II. Haha!!!

cutes814

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 8/24/2005 4:12:46 PM
Author: kaleigh
Yes I will definitely start a new thread. I''ll probably call it Asscher Round II. Haha!!!

LOL, that''s so funny! I can''t wait to see the finished product!

bling*diva*

Ideal_Rock
~~Kaleigh, I saw your diamond on page one, I meant to say please post pics when you get the finished product (sorry for the misunderstanding)!! Good luck, and it looks like this jeweler will work out better than the last, and you have seen some of the previous work!!
36.gif

strmrdr

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 8/24/2005 4:12:46 PM
Author: kaleigh
Thanks mrssalvo, that''s so sweet. Yes I will definitely start a new thread. I''ll probably call it Asscher Round II. Haha!!!
lol
You deserve a medal for having to put up with all that and not going insane!
Well i guess an awesome setting from quest will have to do.

Kaleigh

Super_Ideal_Rock
Yessy I do Storm, I didn''t even resort to using the baseball bat, Lol!!!!
3.gif
11.gif

Kaleigh

Super_Ideal_Rock
I get to talk to Quest tomorrow as they can''t see the pics I sent them until then as their internet was down. Anything come to mind that I should ask them. They seem so nice on the phone, just want this to go well. All suggestions are welcome, thanks.

MissGotRocks

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I''m sorry things didn''t work out for you first time around but I am sure you will be pleased with Quest. I have seen DiamondLil and LMurden''s rings and they are really top notch. They seem to work quick too; I am sure you will have that stone on your finger in no time at all!

Kaleigh

Super_Ideal_Rock
I''m calling Quest now and will retire this thread and start a new one.
1.gif

icekid

Ideal_Rock
oh Lisa, I know how frustrated you must be..! But I bet the ring will come out even better now and be totally worth the wait. That amazing stone deserves a fabulous setting. Can''t wait to hear what happens w/ Quest!

Kaleigh

Super_Ideal_Rock
Thanks icekid!!!! I talked to Pete at Quest and they are still having problems with their internet and emails etc... Verizon was working to clear that up. So he asked me to call him on Wednesday and he will do the ring no problem. He said when do you need this by??? I laughed and said I had already waited a month to get no where , so soon would be good, but no hurry, Lol!!!! He felt so bad for me.
1.gif

Sundial

Ideal_Rock
Don''t get discouraged Lisa. This ring is going to be worth the wait!!!

Kaleigh

Super_Ideal_Rock
Thanks Sundial, I''m not discouraged at all, actually think this happened for the best. Now I can be a member of the Quest group on PS!!!!!!
36.gif

MissGotRocks

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Sounds like you are making progress now
37.gif
!

Kaleigh

Super_Ideal_Rock
MGR,
Thanks I started a new thread as this one was getting a little stale, go see My asscher Part II.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results