shape
carat
color
clarity

Here''s my Storm worthy asscher.....

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

diamondlil

Ideal_Rock
Our anniversary is not until June 28th. Don''t tempt me lady.
31.gif
28.gif

icekid

Ideal_Rock
I''ve been MIA- just started back to class!
39.gif

But I had to check in to see what is going on with your ring, Lisa. What a disappointment though. Everything we''ve seen from Quest has been wonderful though. I bet you will have that ring sooner than you think
1.gif

Kaleigh

Super_Ideal_Rock
Thanks icekid, I''m sure it will go much more smoothly. I hope school goes well for you this year. And I am so psyched to see your ring.
1.gif

bling*diva*

Ideal_Rock
~~How in the WORLD did I miss this thread!! Well, kaleigh I wish you the best of luck with your ring!! It will be beautiful!! Please, oh please post pics when you get the rock!!!!
36.gif

Kaleigh

Super_Ideal_Rock
Bling Diva, the stone is posted back on page 1 of this thread. It's really a beautiful stone and am sick that I was jerked around so much by the jeweler. I am taking it back tomorrow and will start all over with Quest manufacturing in VA. They did diamondlil's beautiful ring, Imurden's, Nan's, brightSpots and so many others here on PS. I will post cads, etc.... Hopefully this will be the fast boat instead of the slow boat I've been on for the past month.
1.gif
11.gif
9.gif
ETA: And of course the sweet mrssalvo's!!!!!
1.gif

mrssalvo

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 8/23/2005 8:55:56 PM
Author: kaleigh
Bling Diva, the stone is posted back on page 1 of this thread. It''s really a beautiful stone and am sick that I was jerked around so much by the jeweler. I am taking it back tomorrow and will start all over with Quest manufacturing in VA. They did diamondlil''s beautiful ring, Imurden''s, Nan''s, brightSpots and so many others here on PS. I will post cads, etc.... Hopefully this will be the fast boat instead of the slow boat I''ve been on for the past month.
1.gif
11.gif
9.gif

add me to that list
3.gif
2.gif

Sundial

Ideal_Rock
How frustrating this has been for you! I certainly hope things go better with Quest. They have done some incredibly beautiful rings for others on pricescope so you should be in good hands. Can''t wait to see that gorgeous stone again when you finally get it set!!!

yellowfan

Brilliant_Rock
I''m sure quest will make you a beautiful setting. You have picked a beautiful stone!
30.gif

blueroses

Ideal_Rock
Hi Lisa!
35.gif

I''ve been off PS for several days, but WOW, what a frustrating hurdle!! I''m glad you''re going with Quest--I KNOW they will do amazing work, and hopefully that will be more timely eye candy for us all to drool over!! So annoying for you though
8.gif

It''s going to be BEAUTIFUL!!!
36.gif
36.gif

Kaleigh

Super_Ideal_Rock
The firing has been done!!!!!! I made a suprise visit to the jeweler and Talked with Michelle and I told her how dissapointed I was etc... She made a call to Joe and yelled at him. He hemmed and hawed on the phone and she apologized. I said look it''s not your fault, and got my stone back, YAY!!!! Haha I also louped it to make sure it was ok, that''s for ame, Lol!!! Anyway, tomorrow I will send the pics to Quest and Bluerose''s collage, thanks blue. And go from there. Funny thing is that this thread is like 13 pages and there''s no ring!!!!! Is that sad or what!!!!! So that''s it guys, time to start fresh. UGHHHHHHH
3.gif

blueroses

Ideal_Rock
Whew!!! Well done!!!

I love that you gave the stone a good old Ame-once over!!

Hey, PM me if you want me to e-mail those Daniel K and collage pics directly to you, if that is any help, ok?

:)

diamondlil

Ideal_Rock
Good for you, Lisa. I''m sure they don''t even realize that a job well done for one PS member could turn into mountain of business in the future. Their loss.
20.gif

Can''t wait to follow your journey with Quest.
36.gif

Logan Sapphire

Ideal_Rock
Good for you Kaleigh. We should all be patient and understanding, but enough is enough!

I''m sure Quest will make a beautiful ring. I''m very excited to see what they do, since I''m having them make my dream asscher ring too!

widget

Ideal_Rock
Bravo, Kaleigh!!!!
36.gif
Well done!

Confrontations can be unnerving...but it feels so good after they''re behind us, and were successful!
5.gif

Now let''s get crackin'' with Quest!
3.gif

widget

Kaleigh

Super_Ideal_Rock
blue, thanks but mrssalvo did it yesterday!!!! Nan was like now make sure you send them to Lisa and all she has to do is forward them to Quest. She was too funny about all this. I may need some exyra help, I''ll let you know blue, thanks!!!!

diamondlil,
Yes what a shame for them!!!! The saleperson was mortified as there was really nothing she could say except sorry. I kind of feel bad for her. I like her a lot, and it would''ve been fun having her involved in the whole process, oh well.

Kaleigh

Super_Ideal_Rock
Thanks Logan and widget. I''ll make it my first priority tomorrow!!!! The sad thing is that when I got home I checked my email as Joe tried to say to Michelle that he had sent me a new pic this afternoon and there was nothing from him at all. That really pissed me off.
29.gif

Quest, here I come!!!!!!
36.gif
36.gif

blueroses

Ideal_Rock
Yay MrsSalvo and Nan
36.gif
36.gif

....sorry I wasn''t around to pitch in!

For my own edification, here we are again (just for more drooling since we ARE on page 13 by now!!!
11.gif
11.gif
11.gif

asschcollagelisa.JPG

belle

Super_Ideal_Rock
since we''re starting over.......

wow kaleigh, nice asscher!
18.gif
i can''t wait to see how the ring turns out!
36.gif

Kaleigh

Super_Ideal_Rock
blue, that pic is perfect. I will PM you and give you my email, so can you send me that pic???

Thanks belle!!!!

cutes814

Brilliant_Rock
Yay! Lisa, good job handling the situation.
36.gif

Now we can finally be on our way!

blueroses

Ideal_Rock
Lis, all done--so happy to help!!

:)

Madam Bijoux

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Better luck with the new designer.

Kaleigh

Super_Ideal_Rock
Thanks blue, I got them and that is just the pic I needed, you''re the best!!!!
36.gif
36.gif

MB, Let''s hope this goes quickly!!!!!

diamondlil

Ideal_Rock
I predict you''ll have that beauty by the end of September.
36.gif

BeaudryBabe

Shiny_Rock
Hi Kaleigh,

Don''t know how I missed this thread. I feel your pain, wow. Did I read somewhere that it was Bernie Robbins that you were trying to work with? (FYI, I have never had great luck with them either. Ok to just buy an existing piece, but for custom, no way).

The stone is absolutely beautiful, can''t wait to see how the ring progresses!

blueroses

Ideal_Rock
Very welcome indeed!!! GLad to help....and Tessa just came up and gave me a lick as I was typing, so I think that means she sends her doggie best wishes for the next stage of the project....you know those poodles--very high end taste!!
2.gif

Kaleigh

Super_Ideal_Rock
haha Tessa is a sweetie!!!! I just talked to Pete and told him my sad story and mentioned all the great people here that have used Quest and sent him the picture. They have no internet until Friday, their line was cut. But he will get it on Friday and he was very nice!!!! YAY!!!!
1.gif
1.gif
1.gif
21.gif
9.gif
10.gif

Kaleigh

Super_Ideal_Rock
BeaudryBabe, Yes it was Bernie Robbins that I was working with. Yup they really let me down and wasted my time.
29.gif

moremoremore

Ideal_Rock
That sucks, but it wasn''t meant to be. It would come out even *better* now!
3.gif
This is really going to be a hunk of ice. I''m so into an icey white asscher like this!

blueroses

Ideal_Rock
Date: 8/24/2005 3:39:11 PM
Author: moremoremore
3.gif
This is really going to be a hunk of ice. I''m so into an icey white asscher like this!

Now now, MMM, don''t you mean ICY WHITE!!! ??
11.gif
11.gif

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results