shape
carat
color
clarity

Here I go again. A new home for my EC!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

widget

Ideal_Rock
Lordy, Di....that closeup of the asscher band made me gasp! SO BEAUTIFUL...(In fact, ALL these pictures are making me dizzy!
19.gif
)

Well, here are my thoughts, which you know are worth what it costs me to write them!

Author: didiamond
widget...when the stones are that small, will it make that much of a difference? And they aren''t royal asschers so wouldn''t that make them square emerald cuts? hehehe
2.gif
I dunno!!!!!
5.gif
Probably not much.

Actually I was referring to "square STEP cuts", not generic asschers, aka: sq. em. cuts. I THINK SSCs are more like baguettes, having no clipped corners, windmills, or extra facets. I guess I''m hung up on them because I imagine that they''d mirror the the emeraldy center stone and those incredible step cut traps more.

The only thing I''m SURE of is that I don''t like a channel set band with that ring, regardless of what stones are in it...too much metal.

Here is yet again another pic of the ring with two bands....next to each other. Agreed, the bands are both too big. But I prefer the overall "look" the the ring with the simpler stones (bags).

Sadly, I''m not Didiamond, so what I prefer doesn''t much matter! But it''s so much fun to dream and play, thanks Diane, for letting me!!

All this is reallly nitpicking here. In truth, you can''t go wrong no matter what you get!!

aaaaaah....so much fun!

widget

itj29iu.jpg

Snooper

Brilliant_Rock
DiDiamond, I recognized your rings from DT. I was wondering, on your old setting w/ the baguettes, approximately how large are those tcw or in mm? Just curious... By the way, I love love LOVE the new setting!!
36.gif

drk

Brilliant_Rock
OK, I know this thread is old, but I just stumbled across it and had to say WOW! More importantly, I can''t believe you''re old enough to have been married for 20 years - your hands are beautiful, and look like you''re about 20 years old...

lvnut

Shiny_Rock
Di - Those trapezoids are awesome - I love the new look so much better! Still not sure whether I like this best or your gorgeous radiant reset...

You have an amazing collection of rings!!! Did you ever post a new picture of all your rings on your finger?

didiamond

Brilliant_Rock
drk....that''s so nice of you to say. I WISH I was 20 years old! Oh maybe not, then I wouldn''t have had the time to do all of this upgrading and resetting.
28.gif

lvnut....thank you so much! I''m still trying to get used to them. I did start another thread with my updated rings but at the moment I cannot remember what I named it. When I find it I will be sure to come back here to post it.

MelissaSue

Ideal_Rock
HOW DID I MISS THIS THREAD?! That ring is MY DREAM RING.. what I want.. "someday".. but will probably never get.. Well.. I WILL DEFINITELY never get one that big.. but I will PROBABLE never get its little sister..

Chi

Shiny_Rock
didiamond - I''m speechless your ring is stunning...looks beautiful on you...now all I need is an ascher to keep up with the di''s...ahhh a girl can dream...
9.gif

Congrat''s the new setting is just...amazing...
21.gif

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results