shape
carat
color
clarity

Here I go again. A new home for my EC!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

didiamond

Brilliant_Rock
As nervous as I was to go get this today. Here it is. I am extremely pleased with how it turned out and was blinded
10.gif
when my jeweler handed it to me. I think the trapezoids make the center stone look larger so I''m not having any shrinkage syndrome going on! Does it look TOO big?

Here are the stats:

5.10 ct EC
F
VS2

2.02 ctw trapezoids
E/F
VVS

newec.jpg

LaurenThePartier

Super_Ideal_Rock
It''s not often that I feel cursing is appropriate for a piece of jewelry, but in this case, it is!

OMG that ring is #%^&*&^ GORGEOUS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Sundial

Ideal_Rock
It''s big all right, but it looks great on your finger!!! What a beautiful ring you have there!

Kaleigh

Super_Ideal_Rock
OMG!!! That is just FABULOUS!!!! It''s amazing really. Love the new setting. It''s classic and elegant at the same time. SWOON!!!! I may just have to faint!!!
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif
36.gif

mrssalvo

Super_Ideal_Rock
I love it too and don''t think it looks too big at all. Of course you do know who you''re asking, right
11.gif
. We never think any stone or ring is too big
3.gif
. Seriously though, I think it looks great on you
1.gif

didiamond

Brilliant_Rock
Thank you so much lauren, sundial, kaleigh and mrssalvo! You guys are so sweet! And yes, I know who I am asking here about being too big but I know that if it were too much I would get an honest opinion. I was worried that the trapezoids were too big because I''ve already been down that road with a different ring. Now I think I made the right decision about not putting the melee on the edge of the shank because when it''s on my finger you can''t even see the shank!
9.gif

valeria101

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
What a difference the sidestones made! I can''t believe it is the same stone... Gorgeous all the way... but then, how else ?
5.gif

Dancing Fire

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
didiamond
6.gif
beautiful !!!
30.gif
now...how about some update "hand shots" with all those GIANT rocks on your finger.
1.gif
and yes,i got my sunglasses on.
10.gif
9.gif

jadeleaves

Brilliant_Rock
Another stunning ring! I love your radiant reset too!

FireGoddess

Super_Ideal_Rock
It''s not too big - it looks stunning. Am I on crack, or do I remember correctly that the old setting was a Harry Winston? If not Harry, I thought it was a well known name. But I''ve been known to hallucinate about jewelry before. Anyway, it is beautiful...the clean lines on that stone had me swooning!

jetmal

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
{{{{I think the trapezoids make the center stone look larger so I''m not having any shrinkage syndrome going on!}}}}

Shrinkage on a 5 ct center??? over 7 cts total!!! OMG.....I dont think I''ll ever see a 5 ct diamond in person, let alone on my fingers!!! You are soooooooooooooo lucky!

If you get shrinkage issues on this, I''ll have to come give you a pinch to make sure you are awake!
9.gif

Mara

Super_Ideal_Rock
gosh di it''s fabulous!!! totally classic...definitely perfect!

i''m having amnesia, can you post a before picture for comparison? you have so many fab pieces i can''t remember which was which!!

more pictures...do you guys have sun tomorrow?!

Small

Brilliant_Rock
Beautiful
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif

It doesn''t look too big in the least. It looks absolutely stunning on your finger!

Dandi

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooh

Di it is AMAAAAZING!! Heck it was incredible before, but the trapezoids just... well they...

OK I''m speechless
6.gif
It''s just incredible.

qtiekiki

Ideal_Rock
WOW!!!
10.gif
The title should have come with a warning: put your sunglasses on before entering.
9.gif
The size looks great on your finger. Is that a pool in the background? It looks really cool against the blue background.

Boom

Shiny_Rock
WOW!!
30.gif
That is some ring! It spans your finger perfectly. Amazing!
36.gif

Paradise

Rough_Rock
I am totally speechless.... it''s perfection.

just_looking!

Brilliant_Rock
I thought it was the Cartier solitaire?

Looks beautifully proportioned with the side trapezoids and the band looks like you''ll have a bit of ''grip'' to prevent spinning.

Congratulations on the make over!

Madam Bijoux

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Congratulations again on another great makeover. The new setting looks beautiful! Did you have any qualms about losing the store''s name that was in the original setting, or did you take it back to the store that made it to have it reset?

widget

Ideal_Rock
OMG Dianne! It's PERFECT!!!

That ring is now, officially, my very favorite of your entire collection! It just couldn't be better. I'm SO GLAD stuck to your first inclination and didn't add melee....it certainly doesn't need it, and I think would have added unnecessary and unwanted clutter.

My God....I'm dizzy here!!
9.gif

I can now confess that before, I was a little disappointed in your choice of that stone....I'd been lobbying for a true Asscher...but I now realize it was the mounting (Cartier at that) that didn't set it off to it's best advantage. Now it is very clear how magnificent it is.

I'm just thrilled for you! Congratulations!

widget

KristyDarling

Ideal_Rock
Premium
OK, so basically - what you have there is MY DREAM RHR!!!!!! One of these days, when the stars are aligned just right, I want an EC with traps exactly like yours! It''s so gorgeous -- there isn''t a thing about it that I''d change! Talk about bling, bling, bling, bling, bling!!!!!

Lorelei

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
emsmilep.gif
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif

widget

Ideal_Rock
Here''s a "before" picture...what a difference a setting makes!
1.gif

didicar.jpg

W2W

Rough_Rock
Beautiful!!!!!! I work with someone who has a ring this size and I think my productivity has gone down 25% because all I do is stare at her ring
3.gif

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results