shape
carat
color
clarity

Here I go again. A new home for my EC!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

hlmr

Ideal_Rock
OMG!

It is perfect. It is stunning. It is elegant. It is gorgeous.

More pics please!!!!

Heather

kittycatsmac

Shiny_Rock
Well didiamond, you know that I was getting a emerald cut stone in my rhr, come to find out hubby isn''t much on emeralds ( hubby''s money buys the diamonds ) so we have went with a radiant for my rhr. So radiants and trillions for us both. Don''t get me wrong I''ll have some emeralds to before the summer is up!!!! And I love you EC reset!!!
31.gif

bling*diva*

Ideal_Rock
~~Di, I looooooooove that ring!!! I think it looks great with traps (a lot better in my opinion)!! Is there any way you could post some pics of it with your EC eternity band??? Did I mention that I loooove your ring?? LOL
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif

Mara

Super_Ideal_Rock
WOW what a difference indeed!! That stone just was not loving to be as showcased on it''s own as it seems to be paired with these lovely traps. Just stunning!!

rainbowtrout

Ideal_Rock
very classy, beautiful ring. Quite the addition to the collection!

I have a very rude question so don''t feel AT ALL obliged to answer if you don''t want to...but I am curious as to what you or your husband do for a living? (must urge DB towards it for future bling! ok...jk)

isaku5

Ideal_Rock
Date: 3/17/2006 9:52:32 PM
Author: Dancing Fire
didiamond
6.gif
beautiful !!!
30.gif
now...how about some update ''hand shots'' with all those GIANT rocks on your finger.
1.gif
and yes,i got my sunglasses on.
10.gif
9.gif
didiamond,

Dancing Fire is right!!! I''m getting confused about "old bling" and new and /or improved bling.

Would you please post pictures of your current collection. As an admitted diamond addict, please, please.please...I need my "fix".
30.gif

jcrow

Ideal_Rock
oh my! it''s absolutely perfect- almost like i can''t imagine it any other way. congratulations on taking the chance of redoing it. it was so worth it!

pearcrazy

Brilliant_Rock
OK wait. You got a 5 carat radiant with trillions and a 5 carat assher with traps reset in one week? Uh, are you Warren Buffet's wife by any chance??
face20.gif

SuzyQZ

Brilliant_Rock
didiamond:

You''ve got yourself a little piece of heaven in a ring. Just breathtaking! The side stones make your center just POP!
I just can''t believe my eyes and how absolutely beautiful it is! You are a lucky girl and that''s one lucky diamond to be so admired and appreciated. It''s found a very good home. You wear it very well!
9.gif

FD21Bride

Shiny_Rock
If there is such as thing as too BiG I''ll trade ya for my 0.82 ct. anytime!
31.gif

movie zombie

Super_Ideal_Rock
thank you for the before and after pictures....the ''after'' is a breath taking transformation!

movie zombie

berkley

Rough_Rock
DiDiamond,

That ring is absolutly stunning!!! It that mounting is liquid smooth, and those stones! Yowsa! :)

What a perfect thread to post my first post on!! Your collection is beautiful!! Wear your glitters with health and happiness! :) We JUST got back from the jeweler''s and just before I checked in on pricescope I decided on the emerald cut!!! :)

beautiful!
30.gif

pearcrazy

Brilliant_Rock
You must total up all your diamond carat weights! From what I recall, you've got a 5 carat EC, a 5 carat radiant, a 4 carat yellow heart, a 5 carat yellow radiant, 5.5 ctw three stone round ring, a 9.52 carat EC eternity band, a three stone pear shaped ring of over 5 carats (my favorite), and a different 3 stone emerald cut ring with a 3 carat center stone. I know I'm missing all of your bracelets and earrings and more rings.

It's time for another hand shot with all of your bling!!

What does your DH do for a living anyway and is he on the Forbes list?!?!?

Is he hiring?!?!
27.gif

Shay37

Ideal_Rock
Didi, it is absolutely too big for such delicate hands! I am sorry to be the one to tell you this, but you need to immediately box that puppy up and send it to Shay37 at.....
31.gif

Are you kidding? Too big...you can get kicked out of here for such talk.
2.gif
I love the reset. It''s GORGEOUS!!!!
30.gif
30.gif

shay

moon river

Brilliant_Rock
There are no words.......

moremoremore

Ideal_Rock
I''m really too bitter to give you a compliment.
41.gif

Mara

Super_Ideal_Rock
forget hiring PC...didi, will you guys adopt me!?!?
5.gif

lol shay...love it!

di..you''ve gotta do a new hand shot with all the revised bling!

Dancing Fire

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Date: 3/18/2006 5:40:25 PM
Author: pearcrazy
You must total up all your diamond carat weights! From what I recall, you''ve got a 5 carat EC, a 5 carat radiant, a 4 carat yellow heart, a 5 carat yellow radiant, 5.5 ctw three stone round ring, a 9.52 carat EC eternity band, a three stone pear shaped ring of over 5 carats (my favorite), and a different 3 stone emerald cut ring with a 3 carat center stone. I know I''m missing all of your bracelets and earrings and more rings.

It''s time for another hand shot with all of your bling!!

What does your DH do for a living anyway and is he on the Forbes list?!?!?

Is he hiring?!?!
27.gif
she is the one that''s on the list.
2.gif

lizz

Brilliant_Rock
I agree completely with widget. When you initially bought that ring, I was a little disappointed with the old setting since the sidestones were not in proportion to the center stone. Now it looks more like an asscher. The trap sidestones are GORGEOUS. And too BIG??!?!?!? Never.

msdarlinjoy

Brilliant_Rock
Di ~
emrose.gif

My goodness gracious! What a gracious transformation indeed! I thought your stone was beautiful as is, however ... now, it is litterally ... breathtaking!
emsmilep.gif

I know you must be floating in a daze ... blinded by the light ... Wow!

Please spoil us with more pics of your new bling!
30.gif

Morticia

Brilliant_Rock
Oh wow! Your ring is awesome. Love the traps with the Sq EC.
30.gif

ello

Brilliant_Rock
Wow - another amazing piece! It''s stunning - I so wish we could afford a 5ct. stone - it''s to die for!!!! Congrats!

DiaDiva

Brilliant_Rock
That ring is magnificent and you look amazing wearing it. Now all we need is a new handshot of your ring collection!

KristyDarling

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Hey Di -- would you consider opening up your jewelry box and letting me just, well....ROLL AROUND in it a little bit??

Every time you start a thread, my heart starts beating a little faster because I know I''m going to see world-class quality, an amazing sense of style, and, of course -- some unbelievably BIG blingage! lol. What I wouldn''t give to be one of your real-life girlfriends....I''d make you let me try every single last one of your multiple-carat rings!!!

XChick03

Brilliant_Rock
Wow, that ring is just fabulous!! Typically, I don''t like really large stones, because they usually just look like too much, but I have to say, that one just looks stunning on your hand!!
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif

aphisiglovessae

Brilliant_Rock
HOLY COW, I''M SO JEALOUS!!!
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif

sevens one

Ideal_Rock
It''s just beautiful didiamond.

blodthecat

Brilliant_Rock
Di...it looks absolutely perfect on your hand!

Enjoy in good health!
36.gif

flopkins

Ideal_Rock
oooh it looks so amazing in the new setting!!!!!!!!!
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif

definitely not too big... looks freaking fabulous!!!

Ann

Brilliant_Rock
Can we see your collection - again?

I love all your rings, they are all beauties. Thank you for sharing them with us.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results