shape
carat
color
clarity

Help selecting best stone from WF/BGD - tight budget 0.3ct

Shellcm

Shiny_Rock
Re: Help selecting best stone from WF/BGD - tight budget 0.3

Whiteflash won't mont outside stones without insurance on the diamond, which you won't be able to get as you are not American. Brian Gavin will. Just FYI . Brian Gavin will charge a fee, I think it's 70-75 to mount an outside stone though. Just two things to be aware of while deciding.

Hospatogi

Brilliant_Rock

If you are ok with pre loved diamonds why not reach out to Jewels by Grace or Love Affair Diamonds. Send them a pic of the setting you like and your diamonds preferences. Maybe they can find something for you?

phoenixgirl

Ideal_Rock

I like the combo EB recommended. I think a 0.35-0.40 J would be lovely. I wouldn't let the size-conscious PSers steer you away from what you've come up with -- 0.40 is a great size. I think people forget that 2 carat diamonds are not the norm in much of the world.

Best of luck . . . let us know what you end up with!

mrs-b

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium

phoenixgirl|1452708676|3975495 said:
I like the combo EB recommended. I think a 0.35-0.40 J would be lovely. I wouldn't let the size-conscious PSers steer you away from what you've come up with -- 0.40 is a great size. I think people forget that 2 carat diamonds are not the norm in much of the world.

Best of luck . . . let us know what you end up with!

Hi Phoenix girl,

I'm sure you're not referring to me when you're talking about size conscious PS'ers steering the OP away from the size he's after, because I'm sure you saw the part where the OP said he was looking for the largest diamond he could afford within his price range, and had only dropped down to the .3 range because he thought .4 was beyond his budget.

To that end, helping the OP get a really well cut stone that maximizes size but which is still within his budget is the main concern.

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results