shape
carat
color
clarity

Help me find a radiant (2-2.5 ct)!

kb1gra

Brilliant_Rock
Both seem to have a little something on the table you would need to ask about. Thats all I'm finding at the higher carat weight.

https://www.jamesallen.com/loose-diamonds/radiant-cut/2.51-carat-h-color-vs2-clarity-sku-9136151 actually this is the same stone at a slightly lower price

So you do know that most stones are held by the cutter/owner and those same stones are sold by different vendors.

So another option is to call ID Jewelry who usually has pretty good priced jewelry/stones and tell them you are looking to get a
particular stone and what price can they get it for? Say the stone below that is slightly out of your budget. You will probably want to
speak to Yekutiel (the head guy...very nice btw). I think it is pronounced Yeh-que-tee-elle with the emphasis on the que syllable. So thats
another option you can try. You can google pricescope and ID Jewelry or Yekutiel and see that a lot of us have purchased from them.
(the 9 stone in my avatar is from IDJ).

Sites may be short on stones due to covid-19. Supposedly the cutters had to quit cutting for a time??? I'm not sure of the whole story.

Covid hit the diamond industry in Surat very hard between illness at the factories and workers choosing to return to their hometowns under lockdown.

The Indian government shut down the cutters in Surat back in June, and they were closed until mid-July and operating in very limited capacity after that.

As of September 1, Sarine is reporting rough cutting analysis has returned to about 70% of pre-Covid levels but diamonds being analyzed for cutting now may not hit the market for months.

As of three days ago cases are again climbing in Surat so assume that this will take another downturn.

spe

Rough_Rock
Another contender. Thoughts?

image2.jpeg image1.jpeg

tyty333

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I think the idealscope looks pretty good. Can you get an Aset image? Any video of the stone?

spe

Rough_Rock

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results