shape
carat
color
clarity

Help me decide on earrings

lovedogs

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Can anyone please let me know the HCA score for these diamonds?
AGS-104103809027
AGS-104104725050
AGS-104104355010

which pair do you suggest?
https://www.whiteflash.com/loose-di...re.aspx?idnos=4070342_4094466,4087763_4094466

Thank you!
You don't need the HCA for super ideal cut stones (acut above, crafted by infinity). AGS 000 Means you don't have to check angles, especially if coming from a branded super ideal cut vendor. Differences between those ACA pairs (my phone showed me 2) are so minimal that I would take the less expensive one if I were you.

tote13

Rough_Rock
You don't need the HCA for super ideal cut stones (acut above, crafted by infinity). AGS 000 Means you don't have to check angles, especially if coming from a branded super ideal cut vendor. Differences between those ACA pairs (my phone showed me 2) are so minimal that I would take the less expensive one if I were you.
One of those diamond fire, brilliance is very good while checking on HCA tool. Do you think thats a concern? I thought on ACA diamonds all of those criteria will be excellent.

lovedogs

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
One of those diamond fire, brilliance is very good while checking on HCA tool. Do you think thats a concern? I thought on ACA diamonds all of those criteria will be excellent.
Like I said before, you don't need the HCA for these super ideal cuts. The HCA is a rejection tool, NOT a selection tool. It's used when you don't have super ideal AGS000 stones. So please don't worry about this.

tote13

Rough_Rock
Like I said before, you don't need the HCA for these super ideal cuts. The HCA is a rejection tool, NOT a selection tool. It's used when you don't have super ideal AGS000 stones. So please don't worry about this.
Ok :) Thank you!

WillyDiamond

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
If you have not bought, and looking for matched pairs, why not call Lesley at BGD to find you pairs?

tyty333

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Beautiful stones! I would call WF and ask them which ones match up better. They are so tightly cut it may not matter. In that case, I would take the
less expensive pair.

One of the nice things about WF is that they have one of the simplest upgrade policies.

tote13

Rough_Rock
Hi there,
So I called WF customer service and a lady from there mentioned that for earrings I can stay in SI1 and still get the same brilliance and sparkle as VS1 for ACA diamonds and save money : ). So I re-visited my options and found these https://www.whiteflash.com/loose-diamonds/compare/?idnos=4109145,4113551,4100702,3986321,4094465
Would you please help me from your personal experience which pair looks the best?
Thank you so much!

Last edited:

tote13

Rough_Rock
If you have not bought, and looking for matched pairs, why not call Lesley at BGD to find you pairs?
Yeah I did that. She told me they dont have anything around 1.8 tcw right now: /
Also, she mentioned that 8% discount is if I am using wire transfer or else it's 5%. But if they find the pair in future she is going to honor me that 8%.

Last edited:

lovedogs

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Hi there,
So I called WF customer service and a lady from there mentioned that for earrings I can stay in SI1 and still get the same brilliance and sparkle as VS1 for ACA diamonds and save money : ). So I re-visited my options and found these https://www.whiteflash.com/loose-diamonds/compare/?idnos=4109145,4113551,4100702,3986321,4094465
Would you please help me from your personal experience which pair looks the best?
Thank you so much!
They all look extremely nice! I agree with the customer service rep that SI1 is great for earrings. Likely if it were me I would buy the .96 and .94 H/SI1 stones to maximize size while still getting perfectly cut stones.

tote13

Rough_Rock
They all look extremely nice! I agree with the customer service rep that SI1 is great for earrings. Likely if it were me I would buy the .96 and .94 H/SI1 stones to maximize size while still getting perfectly cut stones.
Thank you

RacerDinah

Rough_Rock
Following this thread because I’m on the hunt for the exact same thing (once I finish our house addition)....so it’s good to know HCA isn’t needed. I agree the .94 & .96 give a lot of bang for your buck, assuming they truly are eye-clean.

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results