carat
color
clarity

Help me choose a weird diamond

Kim N

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I found my weird stone!!!

IMG_20230301_130516_198.jpg Screenshot_20230301-130545_Instagram.jpg Screenshot_20230301-130605_Instagram.jpg

Video link here on Alex's stories:

Awesome stone!! I'm happy for you too!

MMtwo

Ideal_Rock
Ohhhh, I love it!!!!!!! Loving the D clarity, it will be perfect!

oldcutclubmember

Brilliant_Rock
Ohhhh a D with VSB!! Amazing! Can’t wait to see more pics once you get it!

oncrutchesrightnow

Ideal_Rock
Wow, what a great find. The video didn’t work but I bet the stone is beautiful in motion

evergreen

Brilliant_Rock
I found my weird stone!!!

IMG_20230301_130516_198.jpg Screenshot_20230301-130545_Instagram.jpg Screenshot_20230301-130605_Instagram.jpg

Video link here on Alex's stories:

OMG OMG OMG yaaaaaaay!!!!! I'm so freaking excited that was you, I saw it after it had sold!!

lovedogs

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Wow, what a great find. The video didn’t work but I bet the stone is beautiful in motion

Yeah, it's a weird video because his stories show multiple stones. It's one of the last videos on that story. Oh well. I'm excited to get it!

molecule

Brilliant_Rock
Have you photoshopped how an emerald will fit into the design? I'm having trouble visualizing how a long geometric cut will play into the design.

musicloveranthony

Brilliant_Rock
OHHH congrats!! Love working with Alex. I got a great round cut diamond from him and love watching his auctions

Daimond-Friend

Rough_Rock
Love #3
If you are going to go the heart cut route, I shout 11 and 13 were really sweet.

lovedogs

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Its here!!!!

Ok, so keep in mind that the sun is low already and my phone case is blue. So it wasnt in direct sun. And my phone case (which is kind of a cyan) may exaggerate the blue. But I definitely see the blue. Especially from the side. I honestly love it, though almost wish it were more blue (but I'm going to look when it's in full sun tomorrow).

Pics

Video:

Mooshi

Shiny_Rock
Love that blue @lovedogs ! I forgot what thread I was in at first and gasped and the blue tint was the first thing I saw and loved.

evergreen

Brilliant_Rock
The cut looks lively! Have you played in midday sun yet? Booked a trip to equatorial climes (assuming you don't live there already) to maximize the drama???

lovedogs

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
The cut looks lively! Have you played in midday sun yet? Booked a trip to equatorial climes (assuming you don't live there already) to maximize the drama???

Haha no midday sun (it was cloudy the last few days and today I forgot to look midday), but took more sunlight pics this afternoon and another video. It's definitely blue, and I'm super happy w it

MMtwo

Ideal_Rock

lovedogs

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Have you photoshopped how an emerald will fit into the design? I'm having trouble visualizing how a long geometric cut will play into the design.

I'm definitely going with a different design now that I have something geometric. I didnt expect to get an emerald, but this was just too good to pass up

oldcutclubmember

Brilliant_Rock
Such a cool stone and love that you were able to get the VSB you were looking for!

YadaYadaYada

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Is it crazy that I see a lavender hue in the video? Well either way, that’s a gorgeous EC!

musicloveranthony

Brilliant_Rock
THat is gorgeouuus!!! Aside from the fluoro you wanted it's also greatly cut! Good choice :D

MMtwo

Ideal_Rock

sledge

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Things are normalizing and I came to check in on your thread and saw you made a selection. So happy for you!

Pissed that someone swiped your other stone. A little sad chunky monkey didn’t find his way to you but I agree it probably wasn't weird enough for the overall design you are trying to achieve.

Totally agree you need a different setting idea. The other is too curvy for this stone IMO.

Again, congrats! I’m sure you’re through the roof happy. Sorry I couldn’t help more. :cool2:

MMtwo

Ideal_Rock
Things are normalizing and I came to check in on your thread and saw you made a selection. So happy for you!

Pissed that someone swiped your other stone. A little sad chunky monkey didn’t find his way to you but I agree it probably wasn't weird enough for the overall design you are trying to achieve.

Totally agree you need a different setting idea. The other is too curvy for this stone IMO.

Again, congrats! I’m sure you’re through the roof happy. Sorry I couldn’t help more. :cool2:

Glad to hear things are coming around for you.

Slickk

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Ohh yasss!! I see the lovely blue hue too! And in a step cut, where there is less faceting to distract the eye, it’s especially apparent. Can’t wait to see how you set it!

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results