shape
carat
color
clarity

Help me choose a lab grown diamond please!

rzimbakov

Rough_Rock

Kim N

Ideal_Rock
Premium

DejaWiz

Ideal_Rock
I've got a couple more that I found...will wait to post them until you're active on the forum so you get a chance to look at them before lurkers snipe them.

rzimbakov

Rough_Rock
I've got a couple more that I found...will wait to post them until you're active on the forum so you get a chance to look at them before lurkers snipe them.

thank you for being so considerate DejaWiz! I am ready for you whenever.

I just want to emphasize again just how grateful we are for your help!

@Kim N I just wanted to tag you here as well in case you wanted to look at these diamonds before I pick one out!

Last edited:

DejaWiz

Ideal_Rock
thank you for being so considerate DejaWiz! I am ready for you whenever.

I just want to emphasize again just how grateful we are for your help!

@Kim N I just wanted to tag you here as well in case you wanted to look at these diamonds before I pick one out!

Sorry for the delay. If you're still here, then holler and I'll post the links.

rzimbakov

Rough_Rock
Sorry for the delay. If you're still here, then holler and I'll post the links.

Sorry I was for a bit, logging off for the night, will check back tomorrow!

Last edited:

DejaWiz

Ideal_Rock
I am ready whenever you get a chance!

Sorry... extremely busy day at work. I'm heading home in two minutes, then will be available after suppertime, probably in about an hour and a half if that works for you. Otherwise, you can start a chat (not a DM) with me on Reddit and I'll get you those links.

rzimbakov

Rough_Rock
It seems it's tough to find a similar diamond to the original I purchased. As I am in no rush, I wanted to ask you both. Do you believe it would be beneficial to wait until after the holiday season to start looking once again? @Kim N @DejaWiz

rzimbakov

Rough_Rock

This one looks great! The clarity looks very high as well, my only concern is:
1698374226468.png
I do see a bit of this in the video but it seems much less noticable then the other one I am considering. I don't know if its just the videos though..

I kinda see it here I guess?

Overall I believe its a fanatastic find! Should I not be concerned about that?
1698375352544.png

DejaWiz

Ideal_Rock
Not going to see that in person without a loupe

100% - rzimbakov keep in mind the real physical diameter of these diamonds are in millimeters, so those inclusions are about the microscopic level in actual size.

rzimbakov

Rough_Rock
100% - rzimbakov keep in mind the real physical diameter of these diamonds are in millimeters, so those inclusions are about the microscopic level in actual size.
Oh interesting, now I wonder which of the two I should go with, this one is considerably more affordable than the previous one I was going for:

Regardless I am very grateful for your find @0-0-0 I am speaking with Susan from LGD to see if they can find this one as well,

DejaWiz

Ideal_Rock
Oh interesting, now I wonder which of the two I should go with, this one is considerably more affordable than the previous one I was going for:

Regardless I am very grateful for your find @0-0-0 I am speaking with Susan from LGD to see if they can find this one as well,

Not a fan of that 2.05 - the optics look at bit off, to me.

Kim N

Ideal_Rock
Premium

100% go for the one 0-0-0 found.

rzimbakov

Rough_Rock
This community is truly amazing! I owe you all videos and pictures when this is all done!

rzimbakov

Rough_Rock
worst case, I request a refund from LGD, DreamStone is a reputable website to order from right?

0-0-0

Brilliant_Rock
Yes, I have another order coming in from dreamstone tomorrow

rzimbakov

Rough_Rock
Yes, I have another order coming in from dreamstone tomorrow

I'm hoping I get a response tonight, so I can proceed to order this wonderful diamond! Thanks again!

rzimbakov

Rough_Rock
Thank you to everyone for the help, here is the diamond before getting it set! 20231110_164934.jpg 20231110_164935.jpg

Attachments

• 20231110_164935.jpg
    20231110_164935.jpg
    210.7 KB · Views: 12

DejaWiz

Ideal_Rock
rzimbakov what do you think now that you're able to put your own eyes on it?

rzimbakov

Rough_Rock
Oh it's absolutely beautiful! Does it come across that way in the picture? I tried to post a video, don't know if it was successful

Kim N

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Oh it's absolutely beautiful! Does it come across that way in the picture? I tried to post a video, don't know if it was successful

So glad you love the diamond!

To post a video, you'd need to upload to Imgur or a similar video hosting site and post the link.

DejaWiz

Ideal_Rock

Absolutely it does!
Just wanted to make sure it was singing high notes into your eyes and that you love what you see!

rzimbakov

Rough_Rock
I just wanted to reiterate how grateful for I am for everyone here who helped! I wouldn't have been able to find something this special all by myself and if there's anyway I can repay you all, please don't hesitate! Thanks again for all your hard work!

DejaWiz

Ideal_Rock
I just wanted to reiterate how grateful for I am for everyone here who helped! I wouldn't have been able to find something this special all by myself and if there's anyway I can repay you all, please don't hesitate! Thanks again for all your hard work!

Your happiness, sharing the pictures and videos, and knowing that you have found a diamond that will be enjoyed for life will always be payment enough!

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results