shape
carat
color
clarity

Help I think my ring new set is too big and blingy for remote rural ranch life

Keep the stone set in the new setting or remounting into a simple bezel setting ?

• Sell that and put the money toward something practical are you nuts!

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

seaurchin

Ideal_Rock
Sorry this got so long lol. Wow, it's gorgeous! There are many ways you could go with this imo.

If it was me, I'd keep it in a home safe and bring it out on date night, special occasions etc., which could range from a few times a week or a couple of times a year, as you prefer. I mean we don't have to wear or use any of our best stuff daily or else get rid of it, right? You could think of it along the same lines as the fine china and crystal, the expensive party dress, special perfume, pearl necklace and earrings, etc. Then consider what would work better for everyday.

Also, to me, there's a big difference between allowing your husband to dictate what you wear and considering your husband's wishes. And it sounds to me like what you want is to consider his wishes. Imo that's a great attitude to bring to a marriage and, in my experience, a considerate, cooperative attitude tends to be returned (although of course we know it doesn't work with everyone lol). If I liked a ring's design and seeing it on my finger brought my husband pride, I would probably not change it. Especially since that's not the only way around this problem.

I haven't worked on a ranch but whenever I do gardening or even wash dishes, I take off ALL my rings. In your case where you're doing hard dirty jobs daily, I might even consider getting a thin band tattooed on my ring finger, then wear the pretties over it outside of working hours. Maybe you and your husband could even get them together. :)

I know many women who usually just wear a plain gold band and only bring out the big diamonds for special occasions. That way you can enjoy your glamorous ring at whatever you feel are appropriate times and let your husband enjoy the big diamond he bought you. And just leave it at home if you'll be with people you don't feel right wearing it around. I get what you mean about feeling like you're rubbing your better fortune in some people's faces or giving them ammunition for their judginess. Sometimes it can also be a security concern.

I don't know how old you are but it also tends to change over time. Many more fifty-somethings have big showy e-rings than twenty-somethings.

I have a few different engagement and wedding rings that I've collected through the years for various reasons. One set never filled all occasions that well for me. I had my large upgrade diamond converted into a bracelet because I too felt uncomfortable wearing it as an e-ring (but my husband didn't care about it either way and it also has a lower-colored streak that I thought I wouldn't mind in an e-ring but did). I now have a large lab sapphire that's my showy e-ring. But for everyday I usually just wear a thin diamond band. Well, really it's cubic zirconia and cubic zirconia but I don't care. I also have a couple of others that I've collected through the years. One is my earlier diamond e-ring that I'm saving for if one of my kids wants it. The others are not real diamonds but one is because I wanted something in between the everyday ring and the glam ring. The other was I'm picky about wanting my metals to match whatever jewelry I'm wearing at the time. It's all good. :)

Last edited:

seaurchin

Ideal_Rock
Also, sorry for my "Cracker Jacks" vote lol. I just meant that as far as you worrying about people who have something to say about it, they don't KNOW that it's real. :)

MamaBear

Brilliant_Rock
I obviously don’t know you, so take my thoughts with a grain a salt…. You have mentioned a few times over in this thread about a bezel. Is that what you truely want?? Your ring is gorgeous to me. But, I can totally understand your feelings of how it feels to blingy for your lifestyle. Do you want a ring you need to ”baby” or do you want to wear it and forget it?? I just am wondering if you really want that bezel but you are having a hard time accepting/voicing it out loud, that this setting isn’t what you want? I hope you can come to a decision on what to do that brings you peace! (FWIW, in the end, your hubby wants you to love it and be happy, I’m sure…!). BTW, WHO CARES WHAT OTHERS THINK???? :lol:

OneKuhlChic

Shiny_Rock
I obviously don’t know you, so take my thoughts with a grain a salt…. You have mentioned a few times over in this thread about a bezel. Is that what you truely want?? Your ring is gorgeous to me. But, I can totally understand your feelings of how it feels to blingy for your lifestyle. Do you want a ring you need to ”baby” or do you want to wear it and forget it?? I just am wondering if you really want that bezel but you are having a hard time accepting/voicing it out loud, that this setting isn’t what you want? I hope you can come to a decision on what to do that brings you peace! (FWIW, in the end, your hubby wants you to love it and be happy, I’m sure…!). BTW, WHO CARES WHAT OTHERS THINK???? :lol:

Wonderfully put MamaBear!!
Firekeepingwolf, you know better than anyone what you want to do! :wink2:

OneKuhlChic

Shiny_Rock
Yup that’s the truth. Now figuring how and if it makes sense or just reset into a low simple bezel setting …

Firekeepingwolf
Here's a question: If you could never wear your new e-ring again - in it's current incarnation - how would that make you feel?

How would you feel if you were able to wear your e-ring everyday, without the worry of damage - after modifications - or changing to a simple, yet elegant ring setting?

If the thought of never being able to wear your e-ring, in this setting, again breaks your heart, then by all means have the modifications done so you feel comfortable wearing and loving it!!

Last edited:

lulu_ma

Ideal_Rock
OP I recently had a halo ring made for my mom. I asked the designer to make the ring as low profile as possible.

Here's the cad. This center is an emerald cut but the structure of the basket should work with your oval halo. The ring is very comfortable to wear. Just an idea for you:)

ec_46_v3.JPG

LightBright

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Love love love the setting don’t change it! As a fellow 3 carat working ranch girl, I leave it off when working on the farm. It is def a safety issue, have you ever seen a ring get caught on some machinery or working cows? It will pull the skin right off the bone. Lots of men don’t wear one or wear one that breaks easy ( I can’t remember the technical name).Not to mention the dirt and grime that comes from being outside that can get into the ring. With that said, I love it and would wear it proudly when not working, it is beautiful and unique. I also live in a tiny rural town so people are going to talk either way, let them talk… it truly is a gorgeous piece.

This is a really good point. I highly suggest having a nice quality silicone ring to wear when doing actual ranch work (don’t wear a metal ring). I know that chefs often wear silicone rings to work.

firekeepingwolf

Rough_Rock
I LOVE simple, low set, smooth, comfortable bezel rings, so the setting you are thinking about gave me palpitations of delight :kiss2:

BUT

Any practical considerations aside, I honestly don't think your existing setting is too flashy at all. It's a relatively tiny part of your overall appearance and I really don't think others pay as much attention to a single ring as we do. Anyone who notices will just assume it was a lovely gift and/or jewellery is your thing.

Separate out the issues of practicality vs concerns about perception. Wear what you find beautiful and comfortable :)

Well said thank you for that

firekeepingwolf

Rough_Rock
OP I recently had a halo ring made for my mom. I asked the designer to make the ring as low profile as possible.

Here's the cad. This center is an emerald cut but the structure of the basket should work with your oval halo. The ring is very comfortable to wear. Just an idea for you:)

ec_46_v3.JPG

Excellent illustration many thanks
And my my my ! What a beautiful design please post photos of the finished ring

firekeepingwolf

Rough_Rock
Sorry this got so long lol. Wow, it's gorgeous! There are many ways you could go with this imo.

If it was me, I'd keep it in a home safe and bring it out on date night, special occasions etc., which could range from a few times a week or a couple of times a year, as you prefer. I mean we don't have to wear or use any of our best stuff daily or else get rid of it, right? You could think of it along the same lines as the fine china and crystal, the expensive party dress, special perfume, pearl necklace and earrings, etc. Then consider what would work better for everyday.

Also, to me, there's a big difference between allowing your husband to dictate what you wear and considering your husband's wishes. And it sounds to me like what you want is to consider his wishes. Imo that's a great attitude to bring to a marriage and, in my experience, a considerate, cooperative attitude tends to be returned (although of course we know it doesn't work with everyone lol). If I liked a ring's design and seeing it on my finger brought my husband pride, I would probably not change it. Especially since that's not the only way around this problem.

I haven't worked on a ranch but whenever I do gardening or even wash dishes, I take off ALL my rings. In your case where you're doing hard dirty jobs daily, I might even consider getting a thin band tattooed on my ring finger, then wear the pretties over it outside of working hours. Maybe you and your husband could even get them together. :)

I know many women who usually just wear a plain gold band and only bring out the big diamonds for special occasions. That way you can enjoy your glamorous ring at whatever you feel are appropriate times and let your husband enjoy the big diamond he bought you. And just leave it at home if you'll be with people you don't feel right wearing it around. I get what you mean about feeling like you're rubbing your better fortune in some people's faces or giving them ammunition for their judginess. Sometimes it can also be a security concern.

I don't know how old you are but it also tends to change over time. Many more fifty-somethings have big showy e-rings than twenty-somethings.

I have a few different engagement and wedding rings that I've collected through the years for various reasons. One set never filled all occasions that well for me. I had my large upgrade diamond converted into a bracelet because I too felt uncomfortable wearing it as an e-ring (but my husband didn't care about it either way and it also has a lower-colored streak that I thought I wouldn't mind in an e-ring but did). I now have a large lab sapphire that's my showy e-ring. But for everyday I usually just wear a thin diamond band. Well, really it's cubic zirconia and cubic zirconia but I don't care. I also have a couple of others that I've collected through the years. One is my earlier diamond e-ring that I'm saving for if one of my kids wants it. The others are not real diamonds but one is because I wanted something in between the everyday ring and the glam ring. The other was I'm picky about wanting my metals to match whatever jewelry I'm wearing at the time. It's all good. :)

Brilliantly put thank you for sharing your experience with me .

lulu_ma

Ideal_Rock
Excellent illustration many thanks
And my my my ! What a beautiful design please post photos of the finished ring

Thank you. She loves it. I don't want to threadjack! Here's a link to the thread...

firekeepingwolf

Rough_Rock
Also, sorry for my "Cracker Jacks" vote lol. I just meant that as far as you worrying about people who have something to say about it, they don't KNOW that it's real. :)

I think cracker jacks rings don’t make anyone jealous
Which is good
I hoping most folks will think it’s a faux cz fun travel ring no?

firekeepingwolf

Rough_Rock
This is a really good point. I highly suggest having a nice quality silicone ring to wear when doing actual ranch work (don’t wear a metal ring). I know that chefs often wear silicone rings to work.

Good idea

ItsMainelyYou

Ideal_Rock
Okay, what I foresee as worst case scenario is the entire head popping right off the band if something catches that lip. The under gallery- It'd be way too high for everyday wear for me- I know I'd knock it on a table lip and pop there she goes! Melee fireworks show aaand gone...
I think it'd be a great compromise to tweak the redesign to fully incorporate the head sans all the fiddly little pave/struts and such into the band. Keep the 'face' as is, with the double prong or bezelled center which won't change the look all that much either way. It's a very sturdy protective design that I wouldn't worry about overmuch otherwise with those changes. Then you can rock it, no problem.

1654301885392.png 1654302381802.png

firekeepingwolf

Rough_Rock
Firekeepingwolf
Here's a question: If you could never wear your new e-ring again - in it's current incarnation - how would that make you feel?

How would you feel if you were able to wear your e-ring everyday, without the worry of damage - after modifications - or changing to a simple, yet elegant ring setting?

If the thought of never being able to wear your e-ring, in this setting, again breaks your heart, then by all means have the modifications done so you feel comfortable wearing and loving it!!

Excellent point , truth be told I’m so happy to have this beautiful ring; I’d like to wear it everyday . I can just pop it off when it shouldn’t be worn and pop it back on when the coast is clear .
I love the top of the ring it’s so unusual. I’d be more comfortable with the top brought lower and if the shank was plain smooth and comfortable fit easy to get on an off
Great questions helped me me find out how I feel .many thanks

firekeepingwolf

Rough_Rock
Okay, what I foresee as worst case scenario is the entire head popping right off the band if something catches that lip. The under gallery- It'd be way too high for everyday wear for me- I know I'd knock it on a table lip and pop there she goes! Melee fireworks show aaand gone...
I think it'd be a great compromise to tweak the redesign to fully incorporate the head sans all the fiddly little pave/struts and such into the band. Keep the 'face' as is, with the double prong or bezelled center which won't change the look all that much either way. It's a very sturdy protective design that I wouldn't worry about overmuch otherwise with those changes. Then you can rock it, no problem.

1654301885392.png 1654302381802.png

I’m with you in your way of thinking in your very perceptive and colorful style ! Thank you
You rock !

firekeepingwolf

Rough_Rock

Thank you for you guidance. The top is beautiful and the center looks pretty well protected… the peg head attachment to the shank is an issue in terms of the height .
The bezel ring design is elegant and smooth it looks so more practical and perhaps less eye catching … decisions ,decisions
Thank you again

Arete03

Rough_Rock
Hi @firekeepingwolf - first off, I want to say I think your ring is gorgeous and it looks so beautiful on you! You have already received a lot of great advice. I wanted to share because I have had a similar experience as you in a few different ways.

I grew up in a small town and on a farm and in my heart these days, that's still how I live and my mindset is. I recently upgraded my diamond and setting and when I originally received it in the mail, I thought it was beautiful, but I honestly didn't feel like I liked it!! It was exactly what and how I ordered it, but I honestly felt very self conscious wearing it, especially given that I just got it mid pandemic when so many people were struggling. I felt very self conscious when I went back home to visit friends/family and when I wore it to work (I work in a hospital). I kept wearing it..and with time, I grew into it.

I also work with my hands a lot - I work in operating rooms taking care of patients and I have to get into tight spaces and work around things, etc and early on, my e-ring got caught on everything. I was worried I was going to beat it to death. With time, I guess my body adjusted to it being there (or either I got used to hitting it on everything and now I don't realize it anymore :lol:). I will say, there are some surgical cases where I know I have to get my hands into really tight spaces due to small ORs and on those days when I know I'm beating my hands up (maybe the equivalent to some of the more risky chores you might do on the ranch), I will just wear my 5 stone wedding band as an alternative. That means maybe about 1/2 of the week I wear both my band and e-ring and the other 1/2 I wear just my band. Overall, though, I have grown to LOVE my engagement ring. I still feel a little self conscious in it at times, but some of my colleagues have told me...we work hard for what we have and we should wear whatever it is and enjoy it.

I hope this helps in some way and you grow to love this unique and beautiful set you have, but if not, do what makes you feel good inside! And like Daisys and diamonds says:
Its your ring
and your ranch
you make the rules

:dance:

firekeepingwolf

Rough_Rock
Hi @firekeepingwolf - first off, I want to say I think your ring is gorgeous and it looks so beautiful on you! You have already received a lot of great advice. I wanted to share because I have had a similar experience as you in a few different ways.

I grew up in a small town and on a farm and in my heart these days, that's still how I live and my mindset is. I recently upgraded my diamond and setting and when I originally received it in the mail, I thought it was beautiful, but I honestly didn't feel like I liked it!! It was exactly what and how I ordered it, but I honestly felt very self conscious wearing it, especially given that I just got it mid pandemic when so many people were struggling. I felt very self conscious when I went back home to visit friends/family and when I wore it to work (I work in a hospital). I kept wearing it..and with time, I grew into it.

I also work with my hands a lot - I work in operating rooms taking care of patients and I have to get into tight spaces and work around things, etc and early on, my e-ring got caught on everything. I was worried I was going to beat it to death. With time, I guess my body adjusted to it being there (or either I got used to hitting it on everything and now I don't realize it anymore :lol:). I will say, there are some surgical cases where I know I have to get my hands into really tight spaces due to small ORs and on those days when I know I'm beating my hands up (maybe the equivalent to some of the more risky chores you might do on the ranch), I will just wear my 5 stone wedding band as an alternative. That means maybe about 1/2 of the week I wear both my band and e-ring and the other 1/2 I wear just my band. Overall, though, I have grown to LOVE my engagement ring. I still feel a little self conscious in it at times, but some of my colleagues have told me...we work hard for what we have and we should wear whatever it is and enjoy it.

I hope this helps in some way and you grow to love this unique and beautiful set you have, but if not, do what makes you feel good inside! And like Daisys and diamonds says:

:dance:

Wow first off thank you for your service
All very valid points I’ll take into consideration for certain.
May I ask what about your ring you didn’t like when it first arrived? And were those particulars the same that had Become non issues as you mentioned after you got used to wearing your ring ? Or was it something else ?
Thank you so much

OneKuhlChic

Shiny_Rock

ec_46_v3.JPG

ItsMainelyYou - quote:
"...a great compromise is to tweak the redesign to fully incorporate the head sans all the fiddly little pave/struts and such into the band. Keep the 'face' as is, with the double prong or bezelled center which won't change the look all that much either way. It's a very sturdy protective design that I wouldn't worry about overmuch otherwise with those changes. Then you can rock it, no problem."

Lulu_ma and ItsMainelyYou:
You're both mind reading geniuses!!!

ItsMainelyYou: When I read your description for modifications, Lulu_ma's drawings were exactly what I envisioned!!

Lulu_ma: you took it a step further and actually drew the ring once modified. Absolute perfection, well done!!

LilAlex

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I don’t want to hurt his feelings , I think the design is great but in order to wear it more often I might want to change it to a more user friendly setting .
Now how to approach the subject….hmm
I should not do it right away right?

Did not see this question -- sorry for the late reply. Not that it will be of any value...

You may "need" two rings. Really. We did this. Like uniforms for a home game and an away game. :cool2:

I think you'll want to speak up and the sooner the better. (If you delay, then there are more hurt feelings, imo -- "I never really liked this...")

I got my spouse a Coach bag for some b-day or event or other. It was a pretty big deal for us and I shopped carefully and (sort of) know her taste and style. The very young salesperson was less helpful than I had hoped. ("OMG, she will love this little compartment for her lipgloss!!" and I was tempted to point out that my wife is not, in fact, in middle school.) I gave it to her and she truly loved it. And after a few hours she asked if I would mind if she went to the boutique to make sure that there was not something that would love even more! I thought she handled that pretty well and I was happy that she would speak up. (We do not go out of our way to hurt each other's feelings but we are pretty candid.) So she went with a Coach-literate friend the next day and came back with the same bag -- "Nope, this one was the best!"

firekeepingwolf

Rough_Rock
Did not see this question -- sorry for the late reply. Not that it will be of any value...

You may "need" two rings. Really. We did this. Like uniforms for a home game and an away game. :cool2:

I think you'll want to speak up and the sooner the better. (If you delay, then there are more hurt feelings, imo -- "I never really liked this...")

I got my spouse a Coach bag for some b-day or event or other. It was a pretty big deal for us and I shopped carefully and (sort of) know her taste and style. The very young salesperson was less helpful than I had hoped. ("OMG, she will love this little compartment for her lipgloss!!" and I was tempted to point out that my wife is not, in fact, in middle school.) I gave it to her and she truly loved it. And after a few hours she asked if I would mind if she went to the boutique to make sure that there was not something that would love even more! I thought she handled that pretty well and I was happy that she would speak up. (We do not go out of our way to hurt each other's feelings but we are pretty candid.) So she went with a Coach-literate friend the next day and came back with the same bag -- "Nope, this one was the best!"

firekeepingwolf

Rough_Rock
Thank you , this candid approach advice is very refreshing and timely I might add. Many thanks yup my husband is the nicest man I know and he also wants me to be happy . Two rings sounds like a great idea . Maybe I’ll wear the eternity band for daily when rings are appropriate and safe . You’ve given me good food for thought
Thank you so much for taking the time to share your wisdom, it’s much appreciated

firekeepingwolf

Rough_Rock
My honest first thought. Your ring big doesn’t look that big next to your horse. And your hands are probably near, on or touching a horse so that ring seems fine to me. Carry on.

Awesome thank you !
The size is growing on me

iwantadiamond

Rough_Rock
Hello everyone, what a wonderful forum of lovely folks … although this is my first thread I confess Ive been lurking and catching sight of some amazing eye candy and reading some sound advice for sometime now .

Thank you to everyone for sharing in advance.
I probably sound like a crazy person but I sure could use some help …
Here goes …I’ve just had a custom set made up to house my oval diamond, my husband does not like a solitaire says it needs a halo and blingtastic big look .. he choose this setting… it looks cool for sure but now my ring is out of control blingtastic and I’m feeling like how can I wear this everyday ? It feels over the top for where and how we live .

We live in a rural ranching community, we live on a small remote ranch …
So boots , faded jeans and cowboy hats are style … should I reset this ?

So many folks are feeling the squeeze of the economy ( us too) maybe this ring is just too ostentatious for the times? Borderline rude?

The 15F578E8-5B35-43BF-9D66-7726025D7961.jpeg ring looks so expensive but it really wasn’t
The center stone is a 3ct Hpht treated natural earth mined bought secondary market ( 1/3 cost of untreated same specs diamond ) the setting was custom made but it was quite affordable.

So all said we’re still within our means and within the means of local folks though they would t know it by looking …we didn’t need to use credit and we are actually under what most would have spent on a 1.5ct rbc

But I think it really looks way more expensive. Now I’m stressing
I don’t get into town but once a week I work home on the ranch . .. opinions please?

Seems like a simple bezel solitaire would make it look less huge and handsy friendly ..

Just got it back from setting yesterday..,

It’s already getting caught on stuff as it’s high set … maybe I need to get used to it ?

I always wanted a bigger diamond ring … now I have one . I love looking at it but feel like it’s more over the top in RL than expected ..

D9CCE448-76AE-42E3-ABC0-E130BC38F9FD.jpeg

So , should I try and just enjoy it as is or maybe reset it into a simple bezel set as shown?
Keeping in mind Husband likes the fancy settings.
sh
567C8D55-9067-476F-AD65-4E74F063A1FC.jpeg D5DF602D-BF55-43B2-92DA-82725B257F7A.jpeg

No such thing as too big and blingy!! ROCK IT GIRL!!!

StarshineSweet

Rough_Rock
Trade
Love your horse!!!

I live in a rural mountain community in northwestern NJ. We see everything from just a plain gold band to 5 carat rocks, even though most of us are in jeans and t-shirts. If it makes you happy, love it. Especially if hubby approves! My daily wear are a 3ct 3-row pave band (LGD), or a set of ideal cut F-VS eternity paired with a 2.65ct radiant (LGD). The only comments I've ever heard about my rings are how gorgeous they are. I won't apologize for having good taste, and neither should you.

Ceilimom

Brilliant_Rock
Hello everyone, what a wonderful forum of lovely folks … although this is my first thread I confess Ive been lurking and catching sight of some amazing eye candy and reading some sound advice for sometime now .

Thank you to everyone for sharing in advance.
I probably sound like a crazy person but I sure could use some help …
Here goes …I’ve just had a custom set made up to house my oval diamond, my husband does not like a solitaire says it needs a halo and blingtastic big look .. he choose this setting… it looks cool for sure but now my ring is out of control blingtastic and I’m feeling like how can I wear this everyday ? It feels over the top for where and how we live .

We live in a rural ranching community, we live on a small remote ranch …
So boots , faded jeans and cowboy hats are style … should I reset this ?

So many folks are feeling the squeeze of the economy ( us too) maybe this ring is just too ostentatious for the times? Borderline rude?

The 15F578E8-5B35-43BF-9D66-7726025D7961.jpeg ring looks so expensive but it really wasn’t
The center stone is a 3ct Hpht treated natural earth mined bought secondary market ( 1/3 cost of untreated same specs diamond ) the setting was custom made but it was quite affordable.

So all said we’re still within our means and within the means of local folks though they would t know it by looking …we didn’t need to use credit and we are actually under what most would have spent on a 1.5ct rbc

But I think it really looks way more expensive. Now I’m stressing
I don’t get into town but once a week I work home on the ranch . .. opinions please?

Seems like a simple bezel solitaire would make it look less huge and handsy friendly ..

Just got it back from setting yesterday..,

It’s already getting caught on stuff as it’s high set … maybe I need to get used to it ?

I always wanted a bigger diamond ring … now I have one . I love looking at it but feel like it’s more over the top in RL than expected ..

D9CCE448-76AE-42E3-ABC0-E130BC38F9FD.jpeg

So , should I try and just enjoy it as is or maybe reset it into a simple bezel set as shown?
Keeping in mind Husband likes the fancy settings.
sh
567C8D55-9067-476F-AD65-4E74F063A1FC.jpeg D5DF602D-BF55-43B2-92DA-82725B257F7A.jpeg

Compared to your set and your current set, the RL inspiration has a higher profile, your current design has a lower profile. What I think, this is just my opinion,( I think your set is a classic and not over the top). On a day to day basis, when doing actual work with my hands, I don’t wear any of my rings. No cleaning, setting the table, digging in the garden, I already chipped one diamond and destroyed prongs by not being more thoughtful in my ring use. I bet your ring set is a dazzler in the sunshine.

I live in a very small, modest, rural town, too, and I can almost guarantee you that anyone who’s actually paying attention to bling in the first place likely does think mine are fake. That being said, I wear them proudly, anyway. But I also agree with a lot of the advice here. I, too, have several wedding ring and band combos I wear depending on the situation. If you don’t want to change the top look of your ring, maybe a slight modification as suggested may be the thing, but then also wearing just your band for daily wear. Lots of good ideas on this thread, but ultimately, if you love the blingtastic face-up look of your diamond, I say wear it with pride and forget what anyone else thinks!

firekeepingwolf

Rough_Rock
Compared to your set and your current set, the RL inspiration has a higher profile, your current design has a lower profile. What I think, this is just my opinion,( I think your set is a classic and not over the top). On a day to day basis, when doing actual work with my hands, I don’t wear any of my rings. No cleaning, setting the table, digging in the garden, I already chipped one diamond and destroyed prongs by not being more thoughtful in my ring use. I bet your ring set is a dazzler in the sunshine.

Hi thank you for chiming in …so you think the baguettes halo is not over the top or the bezel is classic ? the set and current set ? The inspirational set?
I got confused . Help I really want to get it . Thank you in advance

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results