shape
carat
color
clarity

Height of New 5 Stone Bezel Ring

starbrite

Shiny_Rock
[
Ditto. You also have a wax and David could honestly easily recreate it I bet - he just made a setting for me that was inspired by an existing style and it was done in a matter of weeks with 2 rounds of CADs (they were the tiniest tweaks)
How can I contact David Klass? I'm ready to discuss having him make my five stone bezel ring. Do you have an email address? And/or phone number???

Although the local jeweler here cannot complete my ring, I got her full permission to use the design I have posted here without any changes at all. So all the stressful months I spent getting to this point won't be wasted. I can keep the design. I just need someone to execute it.

Now that I've found diamonds I like, I'm finally ready to have someone - with a verified great reputation - to turn my dream ring into reality. The local jeweler here said that I can even give another jeweler the plastic model (that she made) for them to work from.

She surprised me, but I am able to move on without any guilt.

David did your beautiful ring in record time!!! Now, I need to contact him.

MillieLou

Shiny_Rock
Fantastic news!! I'm so happy to hear you have got resolution and that there is an amicable and guilt-free ending. The diamonds you are choosing sound gorgeous, you've got the design you worked hard to create, and from everything I've read here about Whiteflash and David Klass, you will end up with a truly stunning ring :appl:

Jewellers just have such different models of working. She has high spending celebrity clients who aren't fussed about detail and are happy to leave it all to her. Most PSers are hobbyists who want to co-design and are particular about getting the best quality but also at an affordable price. Neither is wrong, you just have into match up. Move forward with a clear conscience.

Cerulean

Brilliant_Rock
[

How can I contact David Klass? I'm ready to discuss having him make my five stone bezel ring. Do you have an email address? And/or phone number???

Although the local jeweler here cannot complete my ring, I got her full permission to use the design I have posted here without any changes at all. So all the stressful months I spent getting to this point won't be wasted. I can keep the design. I just need someone to execute it.

Now that I've found diamonds I like, I'm finally ready to have someone - with a verified great reputation - to turn my dream ring into reality. The local jeweler here said that I can even give another jeweler the plastic model (that she made) for them to work from.

She surprised me, but I am able to move on without any guilt.

David did your beautiful ring in record time!!! Now, I need to contact him.
Excellent! His info is actually on Instagram, here is a screenshot

46BC12E2-6257-49E9-A6F0-EBB3AFA2CE52.jpeg

Be a part of the community It's free, join today!
    November’s Jewels Of The Weeks
    November’s Jewels Of The Weeks
    Upgrade to Five-Stone
    Upgrade to Five-Stone
    Elizabeth Taylor's Diamond Heart
    Elizabeth Taylor's Diamond Heart

Need Something Special?

Get a quote from multiple trusted and vetted jewelers.

Holloway Cut Advisor

Diamond Eye Candy

Click to view full-size image.