shape
carat
color
clarity

Heartfelt thanks to Whiteflash!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

bling*diva*

Ideal_Rock
~~MiniMouse, I love your wedding set!!! The diamond looks huge!! Congrats!!!
36.gif
36.gif

onedrop

Ideal_Rock
I absolutely love that setting! Congratulations.
36.gif

Shay37

Ideal_Rock
One of our PS girls should be Mrs. Mickeymouse now. CONGRATS AND BEST WISHES TO YOU BOTH.

shay

z78gml

Shiny_Rock
Your ring is absolutely stunning. Congratulations on your wedding. May you and your husband have a very happy future together. By this time your probably in Dubai having a great time. When you get back we need more pictures of your beautiful ring and details on the wedding.

lmurden

Ideal_Rock
I''m soooooooooooo late but........ Absolutely gorgeous wedding set and lovely story.

MiniMouse

Brilliant_Rock
Thanks for your good wishes. We had a wonderful wedding day and honeymoon in Dubai. I posted pictures under "Congrats to MiniMouse" in Diamond Hangout which Shay very sweetly posted on my wedding day (how wonderful of her to remember). I included pics of the resort we stayed at in Dubai. It was fantastic. Sometime soon I''ll get pics of my new hubby''s wedding ring, it''s rather lovely with engraving and detail on the sides.

just_looking!

Brilliant_Rock
Congratulations on the engagement and wedding! We''ll have to arrange a meet up in Bahrain next time you''re over as there are a couple of us here!

ello

Brilliant_Rock
Beautiful - just lovely! Congrats!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results