shape
carat
color
clarity

Heartfelt thanks to Whiteflash!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

flutterby

Brilliant_Rock
What an amazing ring! It is incredible to get such beauty and service on such a short time frame. I cant imagaine a more exciting trip, Traveling the world to pick out my ring and then head to mexico for a proposal. Congrats! We will all try to wait patiently for those handshots!

cutes814

Brilliant_Rock
Wow, MM, that is such a beautiful set. I love that classic look. Whenever I see sets like yours, it always makes me want to get a set like that. My set is like yours but the e-ring doesn''t have the extra diamonds on the shank.

I love the way your set looks!!! Your story is wonderful too. WF is a great company and Denise is a sweetheart! Wear that beauty in good health. I can''t wait for the handshots!

KristyDarling

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Beautiful! Congratulations! I''m also considering buying from WF and am happy to see what a great job they did for you. (and at quite an outstanding value too!)

MiniMouse

Brilliant_Rock
Thanks everyone for your nice words. I''ve had my hand in and out of the scanner more times than I can count today, but still it''s not working properly. IT support have had to come and take it away
8.gif
I''ll do my best to get some handshots this weekend.

I can''t sing my praises of Whiteflash enough. Even though shortly after taking delivery of the rings we noticed that two of the small diamonds in the band look ''shadowy'' in certain lighting conditions compared to the rest, Whiteflash have been wonderful and have said they will gladly swap them out at no charge when we''re back in the States next year (as we had run out of time during our US trip). That''s the kind of service that ensures I''ll always be a return customer. Sending the ring back will definitely be a good excuse to buy a matching eternity band at the same time
emwink.gif
and a good idea to check out their diamond inventory again too, just in case something jumps out at me, such as a 2ct!
9.gif
Oops, have other Pricescopers influenced me too much into believing that upgrading is okay in a short space of time?!!! Seriously, I don''t think I''ll be trading this dazzler in, it''s sweet as can be, but I''ll keep my options open. Right now I''m really wonderfully happy with a fab ring and great fella.

appletini

Ideal_Rock
I had to come back and drool some more...its simply stunning! I feel myself changing my mind again about what I want...

ecf8503

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Gorgeous! Very nice work - as always - from WF. Congratulations!

MiniMouse

Brilliant_Rock
Sorry folks, my day (in Saudi Arabia) is your night and vice versa, hence the delay in replying.

Without you guys, there is NO WAY we could have done so well with choosing a diamond and the right setting so I have to thank you ALL for every contribution you''ve made to Pricescope, because I read and read and read and educated myself as much as possible, all thanks to you
36.gif

Appletini, you cannot imagine how many times I changed my mind about what setting I wanted. Everytime a Pricescoper put their beautiful new engagement ring on the website, it gave me a headache because I was forever changing my mind. To be honest, initially when I saw pictures of prong set diamonds, I wasn''t keen on the ridging that appears on the side of the band, but when I actually looked around the jewelers and tried that design on, I couldn''t help but change my mind. The sparkle when wearing the ring is wonderful and I have had so many wonderful comments. My choice was 100 percent perfect for me.

Today I had to laugh, I was sitting at the bus stop, waiting for the bus to arrive to take me back to work and one loud American who works in our building looked down at my ring and said ''I see you got a white diamond for your engagement ring, you should have got pink''. I told him that if I had wanted a colored diamond I would have gone for blue, but unfortunately our budget didn''t run to $100K. He asked where I got the diamond and I told him the States. Can you believe he said ''oh, so you got ripped off then''. I told him we knew we hadn''t been ripped off and that we had paid for quality and got quality at a good price. He then waffled on that we should have gone to Amsterdam or Israel. I told him a large proportion of the very best cut diamonds are sent to the States because customers there demand them. I didn''t have time to go into my experience of a diamond factory in Amsterdam a few years back - the hard sell at the end of the diamond tour was unbelievable. Fortunately the bus arrived at that point I could get away from big mouth. Some people are so rude! I walked past him with diamond sparkling, knowing I was the wise one.

You know, I''m still in awe of Whiteflash. We chose a diamond and they had the setting done and matching wedding band done in 7 days. I still can''t believe it.

sluke

Shiny_Rock
Very beautiful ring! I too got my ring from Whiteflash expert selection, and also went to see Tom in Bellevue to get it appraised. He (Tom Elliott), said many of his customer purchased from Whiteflash, and said the diamonds are gorgeous. I am seriously thinking of getting my stone set in a setting similiar to yours. (It is currently in a simple tiffany style setting). Congrats!

Sundial

Ideal_Rock
Your rings are just beautiful Mini Mouse!!! You have every reason to be on Cloud 9!!!

youngster

Shiny_Rock
Stunning rings MM! Whiteflash is awesome and my own center stone came from them as well. I also have met with Tom at Elliott''s Gem Lab on a few occasions as I live in Bellevue. He''s excellent and very professional. It''s cool that you came half-way around the world and found yourself in our little ''burb!

MiniMouse

Brilliant_Rock
What a coincidence Sluke, we certainly agree that Tom at Elliot Gem Labs is good. He did say that I''d picked three top end diamonds to choose from, so whichever we chose, we couldn''t go wrong. However, we really did love the icy white of the smaller stone, even though our hearts were originally set on a larger stone. Unfortunately Whiteflash didn''t have any suitable dimaonds in the 1.75ct to 1.9ct range. I was so, so tempted to have them send out a 2.04 ct J color SI1 from their expert selection, but we (unfortunately) just didn''t have the time to choose a different stone if it didn''t match up to what we wanted. After seeing so many Pricescopers'' J color stones, I was certainly very very tempted.

Sundial, thanks for your kind words.

Youngster, I consider myself very fortunate to have found Pricescope, Whiteflash and Elliot Gem Labs. All in all our visit back to the States was a huge success. It was a dream come true trip. Previously I''d only ever been to New York for 4 days. However, this trip my fiance took me to his home city of Seattle (wonderful place, except for the traffic!) and then showed me his land near Jackson Hole and then we flew down to San Jose Del Cabo to check out a couple of ocean view lots that we bought at Puerto Los Cabos early this year. The engagement ring was, of course, the absolute highlight of the trip and all the credit goes to Whiteflash and Pricescope for helping us pick the right stone and setting. I know my fiance was dubious about diamond shopping on the Internet, but now he couldn''t be happier as it was so easy to sort out.

MiniMouse

Brilliant_Rock
Sorry for the delay. At last the scanner got fixed and I''ve managed to get a hand shot. It''s not particularly good, but hopefully better than nothing. Please excuse my nails, I think wedding nerves are setting in... November 1 isn''t far off! Thank you again to you Pricescopers who helped us with education and choosing a stone.

MinimouseHandshot.jpg

ello

Brilliant_Rock
Somebody, please hand me some sunglasses! I love your setting. It''s so elegant and feminine! Thank you for the picture - it''s beautiful.

youngster

Shiny_Rock
WOW! Looks fabulous. Even better than the WF photos. Congratulations.
36.gif

Erin

Ideal_Rock
My goodness it''s soooo brilliant on your hand
10.gif
like the only star in the night sky. Gorgeous
36.gif

Mara

Super_Ideal_Rock
haha MM about that loud American. ''So you got a white diamond huh''! ICY WHITE diamond...this one surely is!
36.gif

Shay37

Ideal_Rock
November 1? Wow, that is close. Just remember that no matter what goes wrong on the day (and something will) if you are Mrs. Mickeymouse at the end, then that is all that matters. Now, deep breaths.

Now for the real reason I popped in...Holy Moly that is beautiful on your hand. love them.

shay

Jelly

Ideal_Rock
Date: 10/19/2005 11:36:52 PM
Author: Shay37
November 1? Wow, that is close. Just remember that no matter what goes wrong on the day (and something will) if you are Mrs. Mickeymouse at the end, then that is all that matters. Now, deep breaths.

Now for the real reason I popped in...Holy Moly that is beautiful on your hand. love them.

shay
ROFL Shay!!!

Thanks for the handshot. That diamond is amazing and the ring is soooo beautiful!

MiniMouse

Brilliant_Rock
Oh Shay, so funny, I should change my avatar to Mrs Mickey Mouse come November 1. What a great one, it gave me a laugh.

I''ve just figured out the macro mode on my digital camera (I''ve only had it for 3 years!!!). I''m still a learner with the camera, so I''m sorry these two are a bit amateurish.

mimimousehandpic1.JPG

MiniMouse

Brilliant_Rock
2nd pic...

Minimousehandpic2.JPG

MissAva

Ideal_Rock
Oh I love the scanner shot, we ought to add that to the must have picture list, right next to flower shots. *cough* *cough* Your ring is very lovely MM congrats!

peachy

Shiny_Rock
Stunning set!! Absolutely gorgeous.
30.gif
30.gif

Best wishes on your upcoming wedding! It''s so close!!!

Leila

Brilliant_Rock
Hi Minimouse, I missed this the first time but I had to look up your ring after you mentioned it in the other thread. I just love that shared prong eternity style wedding set so many of your Pricescope girls have. Your ring is so beautiful and wow, a D diamond!!! Congratulations to you and your sweatheart on your engagement!

researcher

Ideal_Rock
What a GORGEOUS and classic set!!! Congratulations!

Kaleigh

Super_Ideal_Rock
Oh MiniMouse it''s such a beautiful set and looks fabulous on your hand. I loved your story about the loud American, too funny. Enjoy your gorgeous set!!!!
30.gif
30.gif

MiniMouse

Brilliant_Rock
Thanks Paula C, Leila, Researcher and Kaleigh for the great compliments and best wishes. November 1 is coming up fast. I''m starting to feel nervous.

Lorelei

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
You''ll be alright, nerves are only natural, Auntie Lorelei went through it centuries ago!
41.gif
Best advice is to really enjoy the day, every second of it - you will find it will be the fastest day in your life ever! Keep ogling that scrumtiddlyous ring, PS wedding fairies are rooting for you -
12.gif

MiniMouse

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 10/26/2005 8:15:53 AM
Author: Lorelei
You''ll be alright, nerves are only natural, Auntie Lorelei went through it centuries ago!
41.gif
Best advice is to really enjoy the day, every second of it - you will find it will be the fastest day in your life ever! Keep ogling that scrumtiddlyous ring, PS wedding fairies are rooting for you -
12.gif
Thanks Lorelei, I''m not a weddingy sort of person so will be glad when it''s over and we can fly to Dubai and enjoy the Madinat Jumeirah resort. That will be the best part of the whole celebration. I love the idea of being married though, but getting married, hmmm. I must be weird and the odd one out as I hate the thought of being the center of attention. Thank goodness it''s only us and a couple of witnesses, that appeals to me more than a crowd.

Lorelei

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
You will be fine Mini! Not long now!

rms

Brilliant_Rock
beautiful set!!!
30.gif
30.gif

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results