shape
carat
color
clarity

Healthier Lifestyle Thread 12th May till 18th May

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

marcy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Hi my fellow HLT’ers. I had fun wearing my new ring and earrings today. It’s snowing here tonight, woo hoo! I am digging out winter clothes again for tomorrow. I walked on the treddie for 30 minutes tonight.
Lorelei, I am still kind of stunned size 8 jeans fit and zipped up so easily. I have enjoyed making up the collage pictures.
Kimi, I am glad to hear your arm is better. Sorry to hear John got hurt – I hope he gets better soon. You guys take it easy.
Somethingshiny, your exercise for today sounds quite fun.
Rod, that is great you had a beautiful day. I got out our fleece blanket for the bed tonight. It’s chilly here again. I hope you hear something about the jobs your looked in to last week. Good luck PS dust is being sent your way.
Shortblonde, your menu for the mother’s day brunch sounds great and quite healthy.
Linda, I am sure your mom enjoyed you guys coming over and cooking her favorite dinner for her. How is she doing after her surgery? Thanks for saying I’m skinny.
Mara, I am pretty excited about a size 8, thanks. Happy Anniversary to you and Greg.
MrsSalvo, it’s good to hear from you. How is the new baby? 8 pounds to loose is great so soon after having the baby. I am sure you’ll be glad to be released to return to your old workouts. I posted my last picture on April 28th or 29th. The change amazes me and I see myself all the time. I look forward to when all size 8’s fit me not just a random pair of jeans.
Ladypirate, rats for loosing your long post. That’s great you are finished moving but holy cow to getting a reaction from kissing Kris. I hope you are feeling better.
Dragonfly, sending you luck but I am sure your extra pounds will be gone in no time.
DeeJay, yay for a great workout today. Wow for loosing 248 pounds! Thanks for thinking of me.
Sharon, we are getting snow tonight. I like that movie too.
Bee, continued good luck wishes on your exams. Thanks for the compliment on my sapphire ring; I totally plan on coming home with some size 8 jeans this weekend.
Steph, it looks like you had a great day spending the day enjoying yourselves and getting in some shopping. The miniature golf sounds like a blast. It is exciting to get in to size 8’s and buy small tops.
Hi Sevens One.
Monnie, woo hoo for hearing from the company with another job open. PS good luck dust is coming your way and also for your husband. Thanks, I must say life has been good to me lately.
TTFN!
35.gif

Marcy

Lorelei

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Hi all!

Did some cardio last night although it was stinkin' hot in our little gym - yuck. Hubby is back on the treddy, he has gained back some weight, so he has taken the first steps towards losing it. The weight always falls off him once he starts working out!

Steph or anyone else who wants to try an opener, just let me know!! Steph, did you want to start off next week's thread?

Nan, thanks so much for popping in and saying you enjoy and use the thread!
35.gif

steph72276

Ideal_Rock
Sure, Lorelei....I will give it a try next week if that''s okay with everyone
1.gif

Lorelei

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Date: 5/13/2008 7:27:17 AM
Author: steph72276
Sure, Lorelei....I will give it a try next week if that''s okay with everyone
1.gif
Fine by me Steph and I am sure everyone else will be fine with it too! Did you want to do the thread Sunday evening your time, so it is ready for Monday morning for the early birds?

steph72276

Ideal_Rock
Sure, I will do it late Sunday night
1.gif

Lorelei

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Date: 5/13/2008 8:20:02 AM
Sure, I will do it late Sunday night
1.gif
Cool! I look forward to reading it!
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif

marcy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Lorelei, sorry it''s so hot in your gym. Yay for your husband starting to workout off a few pounds. My husband can loose really fast too. He can drop a few pounds in a day. If you want, I can take the following week to open the thread. I''m up late MT (GMT minus 6 hours) so I can post the thread for the week of the 26th before I go to bed.

Steph, I''m looking forward to your opener next week.

Have a great day all you HLT sweeties and interested lurkers.
35.gif

KimberlyH

Ideal_Rock
Morning All,

Thanks for your kind thoughts about John and I. My wrist/arm are much better, his ankle is not. It''s huge and purple, poor guy.

Steph, you''ll do a great job starting the thread.

Lorelei, it''s great that hubby is back on the treddy! Good for him.

SS, your exercise yesterday sounds wonderful! It reminds me of hanging out with my nephew. Splashing in puddles is his favorite.

Rod, J says "Thank you!" Could you please come over and convince him to rest, though? He won''t listen to me.

Mara, I hope you and Greg had a wonderful anniversary.

I think we''ll go out to dinner tonight. We''re supposed to go to a play but we''re going to postpone because J can''t walk very far and I don''t want him to be uncomfortable (no where to elevate the foot for too long). We''re having a food festival at school today. Scary.

Skippy123

Super_Ideal_Rock
Morning all
emhot.gif
Today I meet a friend for lunch and then tonight I have to go to a funneral for an old family friend; he was quite sick. I will miss muslce hour tonight but tomorrow I will workout with my friend in the morning. Today I will just do my 40 mins of cardio.

I don't know if I told you all but I planted 2 rose bushes
emrose.gif
The neighbors have the most beautiful roses blooming so I became envious of both of my neighbors roses peeking over the walls. I bought 2 tearose one is Tropicana (a pinkish orange)
emrose.gif
and the other is callerd Perfume Delight (bright pink wonderful smelling rose)
emrose.gif
. I hope they do well; I never planted roses before but it was a good workout digging the hole since our dirt is like rocks and clay like.

eta: I finished making a pair of pants last night in sewing class; that was the last class. I am so tempted to sign up for the next class because they are making a dress but I have too much to do this summer so it probably won't happen. I might just go buy some easy patterns for fun.

Steph, oh my gosh, that lasagna is yummy or at least to me. I am not a fan of too much veggies in my lasagna but this one has the perfect mix of spinach. In fact now I wish I didn't have left over grilled chicken so that I could cook that lasagna. hehe That was sweet Andrew picked flowers for you!!!

Lorelei, whoo hooo for the workouts, you cardio queen!!! hehe I would like to try an opening too if that is okay?
1.gif
Are you still watching the Brady bunch w/walking on the treddie? hehe Can you put a little fan in the gym? Hope it cools off.

Marcy, yay for a size 8 that is awesome! I just realized you are Marcy and Marty; that is so cute!!!!

Kimi, hope John feels better soon!

SS, you sound like you had a wonderful workout; I love bubbles w/my nephew. hehe Hope you get yoga in. Gosh, I think I was having sympathy pains for you last night because I had heartburn so I drank a soda to sort of see if it helped. I hope it goes away. Like your word planned overs. hehe

Rod, did you roller blade? I might have missed that last week. Glad the humidity is gone and your day was gorgeous. Sorry the sushi was smaller. We do gas and charcol grilling but this chicken was done on the charcol; I agree it does taste lots better!!! Hope something soon comes along for you and Charlie, keeping you guys in my prayers. Rod you have a teeth cleaning 4 times a year; wow, I only have mine 2 x a year. I am like you; I keep my teeth in good shape. I hope I keep it up.

Hey SB, yum to your meal!

Linda, the meal you made your mom sounds wonderful. Yay for wonderful weather!!! Hey, you are a smart food planner too. hehe Glad you had a lovely Mom's day!

Mara, happy anni!!! That is tiny for yogurt; I guess a person needs to eat 2 to get their one serving of calcium in. I think I will stick to my regular yogurt. hehe

Mrs. Salvo, it is so Wonderful to see you pop in; I can't wait till you come back
36.gif
Yay for your weight loss; that is quick! Great job! Jake is darling!!!

Ladypirate glad you are in your new hope safe and sound!!!

Dragonfly, you will lose it, light beer is good. hehe Great job on the workout!

DeeJay, yay for seeing you here!!!! Whooo for the workouts!!!!

Sharon, snow, rain and hail oh my! Glad you enjoyed your movie while working out!

Bee, best wishes on your tests; you will do awesome!!!

Seven Ones (Nan) it is great to see you!!! Pop in more often. hehe

Monnie, whoo hooo that is wonderful news! PS dust!!!!! sent!!!!! Best of wishes for hubby too! Yum to dinner!

I hope I didn't miss anyone if I did I am sorry. Everyone have a great day
35.gif
41.gif

Lorelei

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Kimmy, so glad you are feeling better, but really sorry J's ankle isn't
15.gif
I know sprains can take a while.

Ok so that is sorted, Steph if you could take next week's thread please!

Marcy, could you do the thread on the 1st June please? Skip had asked if she could do the one of the week beginning 25th May, so if you could do the 1st June, would that be ok?

So this is the plan so far.

W/B Sunday 18th May - Thread starter Steph.
W/B Sunday 25th May - Thread starter Skippers.
W/B Sunday 1st June - Thread starter Marcy.

If anyone needs to change, then let me know - no problem, and if anyone wants to sign for the rota then I can add them!

Rod

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Hey, just a quick checkin........

It''s another beautiful day in Tampa. Lovely and warm, with virtually no humidity. I''m sure we''ll enjoy our coffee under the oak after lunch. Then it''s off to the gym for a long workout this afternoon.

MONNIE!!!!!!! I''m so excited for you both!!!!! The Assistant Manager job for you and the job for hubby sound so positive!! I''ll cross everything possible for you both! WOO HOO!!

Kimberly, I''m sorry you can''t get J to rest. Sprained ankles can take weeks to heal, so he''ll probably be dealing with this for a while. I hope your wrist is much better.

I''m so sorry your family friend passed away Skippy. No, we didn''t go for a skate Friday. Charlie just wasn''t feeling up to it, so we just decided to have a full day of rest from fitness, which isn''t a bad thing since our workouts are pretty strenuous.

I''ll check in again later..........

Lorelei

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Monnie - for sure I will be crossing all my crossables as firmly as I can, and I am dusting like crazy for you!

ladypirate

Ideal_Rock
Morning everyone! I wrote it in my long post, but I guess I forgot it on my short one--we''re not in Portland yet. We''re housesitting for my parents for 2 months while they''re in Italy before we move. Great for us because we can save money and great for them because they have someone to take care of the dogs. So this weekend was moving all our stuff there. The move to Portland happens around July 15th. Still, it''s coming up and we''re feeling like it''s actually happening since we''ve taken the first step. Also, we packed most of our stuff (basically everything except for clothes and toiletries) so that we wouldn''t have to repack in July, so at least that''s done!

My mango lips are still itchy and chapped, but they''re starting to get better. It''s actually a pretty common allergy, but since mangos aren''t as prevalent in the northern hemisphere, a lot of people don''t realize they have it. If you''re severely allergic to poson oak/ivy/sumac, though, be careful of mangos--they are in the same plant family and the allergen is the same.

SS, thanks for the Atarax recommendation. I usually keep benedryl on hand, but didn''t have any this time around. It''s my only food allergy, so I don''t usually have a problem avoiding it. I''m sorry you''re having stomach problems.
7.gif

Bee, good luck with all the studying!

Steph, glad you had fun at the outlet malls--I love Ann Taylor! Andrew''s hole in one sounds adorable. I''m looking forward to your opener next week!

Rod, I''m sure that a job will come up soon--have you considered going through an employment agency? You may at least be able to find some temp work that could lead to a good position. Glad the dentist wasn''t too bad. How''s the condo-hunting going?

Monnie, I''m keeping my fingers crossed for your interview Thursday!!! I''m sure you''ll absolutely wow them. It sounds like things are really falling into place for you and your DH.

Marcy, I think I missed the pictures of your new bling--is there a thread on them? Woo for a size 8! You''ll have to model them for us in your next collage.
9.gif

Lorelei, sorry the gym was so icky. Good for your DH for losing the extra poundage!

Kimberly, sorry to hear about you and John--I hope you both feel better soon!

Sorry to hear about your family friend, Skippy. Your roses sound beautiful!

Hi Dragonfly, Dee*Jay, Sharon, Sevens One, and all the lurkers!

Sorry if I missed anyone--I hope you all have a great day!

dragonfly411

Ideal_Rock
Morning guys -
Well I''m hard core this week and I plan to be from here on out. I''m wanting to start building my endurance, so I''m going to be doing lots of jogging, hard core walking and I am hoping to gain access to a local pool so I can swim laps. Today I got up, did some deeper stretching yoga, and then jogged for 10 mins on the treadmill doing about 5 mph. Then went and walked with 3lb weights for half hour with grandma. I feel good afterwards. Last night before bed I did another 100 jumping jacks. OH and I did about 60 crunches this morning, just to give my abs a little taste right after yoga. Tonight I plan to do more crunches, lunges, and plies and more jumping jacks just for the extra umph of cardio. I won''t get to do them until a bit later as we are fixing up SO''s older car to sell so I have to help with that in the earlier evening.

Lorelei - sorry for the hot gym, but way to go for getting in there and working anyways!

Lorelei

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Thanks DF! I guess the heat will be short lived as going by the weather forecast, normal pants weather is due to arrive at the weekend....
emcrook.gif

bee*

Super_Ideal_Rock
Evening everyone! No news from me again-just more exams. The one today was fine and I have two tomorrow so just back to studying again this evening although the weather is fab so at least I can sit outside!

Steph-thank you! That''s great that you got some bargains at the outlet stores. I wish we had those type of stores over here!!

Rod-glad to hear that the dentist was fine. I was actually crying the last time I went to visit the dentist I was so nervous! I can definitely relate to the animals being nervous coming into the vets! Amber hates going in even though she calls into work a lot with me and knows all the staff working there. Guess it''s just a fear that never goes. I adore Burmese cats! Those and persians
30.gif
30.gif
Enjoy the gym today.

Monarch-woohoo about the interview
36.gif
36.gif

Marcy-you have snow
23.gif
The weather is so messed up at the moment! We''re having a beautiful day which doesn''t happen too often. Glad you enjoyed wearing your new jewellery. Thanks for the luck!

Lorelei-D''s the same when he wants to lose weight-it just falls off him. Wish that would happen for me!

Skippy-sending dust for the roses! I''m sure they''ll grow beautifully. Sorry to hear about your friend.

Hi to everyone else
35.gif
Talk to you all tomorrow evening!

appletini

Ideal_Rock
I had my PT today, although it was tougher than usual b/c I havnet slept well the last two nights (very stressed out with work...too much to do this week and not enough time)

Monarch, I''ll be thinking of you on Thurs, and thats even better that its going to be a better position, also sounds like a very good sign if the VP is flying to your hubby.

LP, do you have an Rx for your mango rash lips? I had a similar problem this time last year, and my Dr. prescribed Pramaonsone which worked very quickly.

Lorelei

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Skip, I am having a break from the Brady Bunch at the moment while doing cardio, and watching this instead!

http://www.updown.org.uk/ Upstairs Downstairs.

I used to watch this show when I was a child, I think Rod may have seen it in the States sometime too.

canuk-gal

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
HI:

Greeting ya''ll!
35.gif
Nice to see everyone in fine form(um)! OK bad joke.
20.gif

I hopped on the bike this am and tortured myself with half an hour of a movie with Cedric the Entertainer, and realized my brain was about to explode so I better change my mode of exercise. I walked outside around the golf course and took the "long" way home. Threatening rain, but so far nada--acutally rather warm.

Nothin else to report--dull as a box of rocks around here!

cheers--Sharon

Lorelei

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Date: 5/13/2008 4:38:53 PM
Author: canuk-gal
HI:

Greeting ya''ll!
35.gif
Nice to see everyone in fine form(um)! OK bad joke.
20.gif

I hopped on the bike this am and tortured myself with half an hour of a movie with Cedric the Entertainer, and realized my brain was about to explode so I better change my mode of exercise. I walked outside around the golf course and took the ''long'' way home. Threatening rain, but so far nada--acutally rather warm.

Nothin else to report--dull as a box of rocks around here!

cheers--Sharon
Who is he?
34.gif

somethingshiny

Ideal_Rock
Lorelei~ He is a NOT funny comedian who has also had a TV show called "Cedric the Entertainer Presents", I think it was a sketch comedy thing. Anyway, don''t waste any more thought on him, he''s awful!

steph72276

Ideal_Rock
Hey, guys. Just got back from doing 30 mins. on the elliptical. I''m trying to change up the routine and switch between the elliptical and running outdoors. I will likely do some strength moves while American Idol is on tonight. Breakfast was an egg on whole wheat toast, lunch was soup and 1/2 turkey sandwhich at Panera and dinner was mojo rotesseri chicken with rice. I''m thinking I might have some grapes for dessert here in a little while. Hope everyone had a great day!

Kimmi, haha...we always had those food festival type things at our school. What type of food did they have?

Skippy, sorry about your family friend. I''m going to make that lasagna tomorrow night..can''t wait
18.gif

Hi, Canuk-gal and Marcy!

Rod, we did go to the outlets by International Drive. They are fab and they just opened up a lot of new stores. I only went in a few stores and did enough damage in those, but I will def. be returning! I sooo wish we had a froyo place nearby. If we''re ever in Tampa again, I will have to find your place and have a taste!

Monnie, I will be crossing my fingers for you both!

LP, that is a great situation you have where you can save up $$ and your parents can have someone watch the dogs. I''m sure they are happy you guys were able to do that for them!

Dragonfly, good for you for being so motivated. I love doing laps in the pool too...such a good workout.

Bee, you will be finished with exams before you know it! I''m sure that will be a huge relief!

Apple, I am right there with you on the not sleeping well thing... I haven''t slept well the past few nights, but I can''t really pinpoint a reason for mine.

ladypirate

Ideal_Rock
style="WIDTH: 99%; HEIGHT: 81px">Date: 5/13/2008 7:37:09 PM

LP, that is a great situation you have where you can save up $$ and your parents can have someone watch the dogs. I''m sure they are happy you guys were able to do that for them!
It is nice, but I have to say it''s weird living in the house I grew up in again! My dad had made my old room into a makeshift studio (he''s a musician and recording engineer), so we had to do a bit of shuffling to make it a bedroom again. It''s kind of neat, though, because my dad made my bedframe when I was 12 and I''ve moved it all over with me, so now it''s back in it''s original spot.

Well, my new idea is to start biking to work. I need to pump my bike tires up (and possible replace the tubes, not sure), but I''m excited about it. Only problem is the giant hill on the way back, but hey: at least it''s easier on the way down, right? I''ll at least give it a shot...maybe this Friday.

Dragonfly, you are quite hardcore! Are you training for anything in particular?

Bee, good luck on your exams tomorrow! I''m sure you''ll do fine.

Appletini, no, I don''t have a prescription. It goes away on its own in a week or so (basically, I just have poison oak on my lips).
14.gif
If I ever get a really bad reaction, though, I''ll definitely keep that in mind. It''s kind of like cortisone cream, right?

Lorelei, I''ve never seen upstairs downstairs--is it a comedy? We''ve been watching Peep Show, which just started a new season (I think on Channel 4?). It''s quite funny.

Sharon, good for you for going for a walk. I hadn''t heard of Cedric the Entertainer either...from what SS says, that sounds like a good thing!

appletini

Ideal_Rock
BR>
yes it is a cortisone steroid cream, but it works wonders, I''ve used it for other things too. Anyway last year I had the reaction on my lips the week of our anniversary so I couldn''t even kiss DH on our special day, and then we were getting ready to go on vacation so I had to go to the Dr. The Rx is like $10 super cheap...defintely look into it, that way you dont have to endure the insanity next time.

marcy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Hi everyone! I hope you had a great day. We were in the 40’s here again today. Rats. I dug out my fleece blanket again before going to bed last night.
We finished up our lasagna for supper tonight. I froze a few containers last week and have enjoyed having quick suppers.
Kimi, glad to hear you are doing better but J’s ankle sounds painful and colorful. Ouch! I am sure he’d be pretty uncomfortable at a play. I hope you enjoyed a great dinner tonight.
Skippy, sorry to hear about your family friend. We are going to a funeral tomorrow. A lady at work lost her husband this weekend. She is a real sweetie so we want to go to his funeral. Your roses sound pretty; I’ll look forward to some pictures this summer. Good plan to pick up a pattern to make something else even If you don’t have time for another sewing class right now. Marty and I often go by M&M. Little kids really have a problem with our names though – they usually call us both the same name. It’s cute.
Lorelei, no problems to take the week starting the 1st. I am looking forward to it - I have BIG shoes to fill starting out our humble thread for the week.
1.gif

Rod, I hope you get some humidity coming in to help put out the wildfires. They are pretty far from you guys though I assume.
Ladypirate, I am sure your parents are delighted to have you taking care of their house and their dogs while they are vacationing. That is really nice you won’t have to pack everything again in 2 months. I hope your itchy lips get better soon. Here are the links to my new earrings. I will definitely wear size 8 jeans for my next collage and I hope the silly grin on my face doesn't ruin the photo. Tee hee.
Dragonfly, yay for kicking up your workouts to build endurance.
Bee, you are really getting hit with a lot of exams. How many classes are you taking? Our snow all melted today since it was in the 40’s but the wind chill had it feeling like it was in the 20’s for awhile.
Appletini, sorry to hear you didn’t sleep well. I hope things get better at work.
Sharon, I liked your joke. Glad you had a nice walk and good idea to get off the bike and away from that movie before your head exploded.
Somethingshiny, I agree he is awful.
Steph, I thought of you when I heard about the fires on the news today. Is the smoke still bad where you live?
Have a great evening. Laters!
35.gif

Marcy

steph72276

Ideal_Rock
Hey, Marcy...we are about 40 mins. or so from the beach and I didn''t notice the smell of smoke where we are, but I wasn''t outside much today either. I really hope they get it under control soon...it is really dry and hot here, so it''s not an easy task. Thanks for thinking of me!

canuk-gal

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Date: 5/13/2008 7:33:49 PM
Author: somethingshiny
Lorelei~ He is a NOT funny comedian who has also had a TV show called ''Cedric the Entertainer Presents'', I think it was a sketch comedy thing. Anyway, don''t waste any more thought on him, he''s awful!
HI:

Amen! There was nothing else on the movie channels....I remember upstairs/downstairs!!! Now that was funny...

cheers--Sharon

Rod

Ideal_Rock
Premium
This needs to be a quick flyby (can Rod can do a quick flyby?) as it''s already past 11 PM.

Coffee under the oak was lovely this afternoon, followed by our usual very strong workout at the gym. I didn''t get out of the gym till nearly 6:30 PM, but felt like I accomplished a lot while there. Dinner was a very healthy salad, then we split a cinnamon roll from Panera with decaf coffee afterwards. Of course I watched American Idol when we got home (aren''t digital video recorders DVR great!). It seems the competition will be between the two David''s and it''s likely Syesha will be eliminated next. Tomorrow''s a regular Wednesday, with a good gym session in the afternoon like usual. We are meeting some friends at a Tapas restaurant for dinner tomorrow night.

Sorry for the stinkin hot in your gym lorelei, but Woo Hoo for working out anyway! You trooper! Good for hubby getting back in the gym too!

Thanks for the suggestion LP. Actually, my background is recruiting for agency''s, but I moved up the ladder to a pretty high level and I''m afraid most temp agencies find me way over qualified. Believe me, I''ve sent most of them my resume. I''m adjusted to the fact that it will take some time to find something appropriate. I just hope my bank account holds out in the meantime.......LOL

Go dragon.....Go dragon!!

Just three more days bee* We adore our Burmese. Such a strong willed breed, and she acts more like a dog than a cat.

Cedric, Sharon??? Really??? I would say you really did torture yourself if you watched Cedric for an hour. LOL

Steph, I''m surprised a Tart Natural Yogurt shop hasn''t opened near you yet. Two other tart yogurt stores are opening in our area this weekend (giving us three different options to choose from). I''m glad you aren''t experiencing any smoke issues from the fires on the east coast.

40''s Marcy?? That''s just too cool for mid-May, don''t you think? I hope it warms up soon.

I guess that''s almost a flyby for me? Sleep well everyone.

kathleenmv

Shiny_Rock
Hi everyone!
35.gif

I had some wonderful invites to join HLT, so I''m abandoning my lurking ways and posting.
1.gif
I love how positive and encouraging this thread is. I''m excited to share ideas and offer support as we all travel the path toward healthier living.

I''ve lost 50 pounds on my own, but have another 20 to go--which seems a little daunting at times. I''m also training for a 10K (I''m actually hoping to participate in one next month, although that might be a little ambitious), so that''s another goal on my ever-growing healthy living list.
1.gif
We''ve had some family illnesses (my daughter had pneumonia, and I''ve also been pretty sick), and my training has gotten a little sidelined. Hopefully this thread will help encourage me to get back on track!

Skippy123

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 5/13/2008 11:59:35 PM
Author: kathleenmv
Hi everyone!
35.gif

I had some wonderful invites to join HLT, so I''m abandoning my lurking ways and posting.
1.gif
I love how positive and encouraging this thread is. I''m excited to share ideas and offer support as we all travel the path toward healthier living.

I''ve lost 50 pounds on my own, but have another 20 to go--which seems a little daunting at times. I''m also training for a 10K (I''m actually hoping to participate in one next month, although that might be a little ambitious), so that''s another goal on my ever-growing healthy living list.
1.gif
We''ve had some family illnesses (my daughter had pneumonia, and I''ve also been pretty sick), and my training has gotten a little sidelined. Hopefully this thread will help encourage me to get back on track!
Welcome glad you joined!!! 50 lbs is awesome; kudos for that!!!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results