shape
carat
color
clarity

he POPPED the big Q......!!!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

moremoremore

Ideal_Rock
Yeah, me too! That is SOME sparkle going on! Beautiful!!!
30.gif

fancyrock

Brilliant_Rock
Thanks didi and MMM. It turned out I had a ball drawing up pictures after pictures. And of course my waste basket was full by the time i was done. I'm so glad you all like the final product (setting). I'm a thick/wide band kind of girl.
9.gif

Now I'd really like to FILL that HOLE in the middle...!!!
2.gif
2.gif
2.gif

Shopaholic

Shiny_Rock
Congratulations on your engagement!!! You have a lot of sparkles going on on that finger, wonderful looking design and so nice that you are designing your own unique set!!! Mine''s right out of the cookie cutter, you go girl! Best wishes!

Jennifer5973

Ideal_Rock
Gorgeous set---it is going to be even more stunning (if that''s possible) with an even sparklier stone!
1.gif

fancyrock

Brilliant_Rock
Thank you... you are ALL so kind. I''m pretty sure there is a setting out there that looks similar like mine. I just got tired of searching so i did what i did. I was literally going blind looking at cases after cases of setting. My eyes needed a break... so it was back to the drawing board.
emwink.gif

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results