shape
carat
color
clarity

he POPPED the big Q......!!!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

fancyrock

Brilliant_Rock

We left CA on Thursday headed to Bryce Canyon/Zion National Park for our last road trip of the year.What a sight to see!!Spectacular rock formations and gorgeous colors.

We hiked in snow and muddy red clay on the Peekaboo loop trail (5.5 miles).After an all day hike, some rest and a nice dinner, near midnight on Saturday night, my bf took me to the lodge lobby, in front of the fireplace.(Earlier he had gone downstairs to make sure no one was going to be in the area, but he told me he was just going for a walk b/c he was not tired).

He held me in his arms and he asked me "If you could wish for anything for this weekend to be a perfect weekend, what would you wish for?" /www.pricescope.com/idealbb/images/smilies/3.gif[/img]

As many of you had been following the thread "Anxious" I only have my setting done.So he proposed to me with the incomplete e-ring.Here are some pictures for all you picture-holics out there(Keep in mind that you may see a center stone in some pictures, but that is the one we are returning.Our jeweler is still searching for THE rock for us)/www.pricescope.com/idealbb/images/smilies/3.gif[/img]

A special request..... SCRATCH MY NAME OFF THE LIST! /idealbb/images/smilies/appl.gif /idealbb/images/smilies/9.gif /idealbb/images/smilies/appl.gif /idealbb/images/smilies/9.gif /idealbb/images/smilies/appl.gif /www.pricescope.com/idealbb/images/smilies/3.gif[/img]

I'd like to thank everyone for sharing your feelings/thoughts/frustrations/humor.You guys made it a little easier to get thru this waiting period.It has been tough, but fun too.Since I'm addicted to PS, I will hang around and wait for more wonderful e-stories to come.

After looking at so many settings, I decided to design my own. I drew up a picture and gave that to my jeweler. I had thought the setting was going to take longer time to complete. But i was wrong. I'm very happy how they all turned out.

details on e-ring: 6 baguettes, 2 rows of princess (7 in each row) on each side

details on w-bands: 14 princess in each band

top view

front%20view.jpg

side view

setting%201.jpg

side angle view

setting%20side%20view.jpg

e-ring w/ 1 band

setting%20and%201%20band.jpg

e-ring w/ 2 bands

setting%20and%202%20bands.jpg

1 band

1%20band.jpg

2 bands

2%20bands.jpg

e-ring w/ a temporary center stone

ering%202.jpg

ering%201.jpg

ering%203.jpg

ering%204.jpg

whole set w/ the temporary center stone

whole%20set.jpg

whole%20set%20side%20view.jpg

ok, I think this is plenty for now.... /idealbb/images/smilies/naughty.gif/idealbb/images/smilies/9.gif/idealbb/images/smilies/naughty.gif/idealbb/images/smilies/9.gif/idealbb/images/smilies/3.gif

tulipcloud

Shiny_Rock
oh yippee!!
appl.gif
appl.gif
congrats firerock!! Welcome to the "unanxious" club. Sounds like a perfect proposal! But I wish I could see the pics
sad.gif
please try attaching again!

Kamuelamom

Brilliant_Rock
Firerock, CONGRATULATIONS! Sounds like it was a romantic weekend with a romantic setting (I love fireplaces).

Can't wait to see your setting pictures.
appl.gif

fancyrock

Brilliant_Rock
Sorry everyone.... I'm still not very good at posting pictures. I'm having the URL problem. I will try to figure out what I need to fix and will post the pictures later... This is very frustrating. I can see the pix on my own computer, but you guys can't.
nono.gif

reena

Ideal_Rock
oh, firerock, congratulations!!!
appl.gif
that's wonderful. i can't wait to see your pics. (don't forget, you can't paste in pics that are on your hard drive. you have to actually upload those one at a time.)

sparkler29

Shiny_Rock
CONGRATULATIONS Firerock!! That's a wonderful story!!! Enjoy living on cloud 9 for awhile!
5.gif

Can't wait to see the pictures - hurry and get them posted!
2.gif

appl.gif
appl.gif

Ivy

Shiny_Rock
Congratulations!
appl.gif
appl.gif
appl.gif
appl.gif

Ohhh, you can't leave us hanging...
errrr.gif

must...see...pics...
3.gif
love.gif
naughty.gif

pretty please
2.gif

valeria101

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
----------------
On 10/26/2004 3:00:12 AM firerock wrote:

I will try to figure out what I need to fix and will post the pictures later... ----------------

The links go to your HD not somewhere online, so they can't work. Do not inser URLs but rather insert picture files (JPG, for ex) and it'll work
1.gif

Otherwise, send the pack to [email protected]. That will work too.

Congratulations for the mind-reading proposal!

Diamonds4Me

Brilliant_Rock
How romantic! After reading that I can't help but feel that warm fuzzy feeling. It brings back the memories of when my dh2b asked me. Congratulations!
appl.gif

I can't wait to see the pictures
9.gif

palmbaybabe

Shiny_Rock
Very romantic, CONGRATULATIONS!
I can't wait to see the pics

montego

Rough_Rock
"Sorry everyone.... I'm still not very good at posting pictures. I'm having the URL problem. I will try to figure out what I need to fix and will post the pictures later... This is very frustrating. I can see the pix on my own computer, but you guys can't."

Congratulations! but let me see if I can help you upload your pics.

I think the reason why we cant see the pics it's because you are trying to link us directly from your computer. I clicked on the properties of one the pictures (TOP VIEW) and I get this address: file:///C:/Documents%20and%20Settings/Fansy/My%20Documents/front%20view.jpg which is from your hard drive.

Two ways to get pictures to upload from your computer:

1) upload the picture in photobucket.com so they thave an internet address so you can link us directly to them. Just like you did with your two first pictures (canyon & lobby).

2) upload the picture from your computer and attach it.

I have attached this picture. I clicked on the attach file tab that is located on the left hand side of the screen when one is in reply mode. After clicking on it hit the browse tab. Find your file in your computer and attach. Tada your done! The only catch is that the picture can't be too large, so if it is you are going to have to shrink it. Hope this helps
1.gif

baby_1.jpg

JCJD

Brilliant_Rock
Look at those cheeks!!!
love.gif
love.gif
love.gif
The baby looks like the Cabbage Patch doll! But what does this have to do with firerock's pictures?
2.gif

montego

Rough_Rock
aww you cought me right when I was editing my post
twirl.gif

moremoremore

Ideal_Rock
Congrats!!! Sounds like a beautiful ring and proposal!!!

p.s. That baby pic is SO stinking cute!!!!

MelissaSue

Ideal_Rock
Congrats firerock!!!!! Your proposal sounds fantastic and romantic! But you MUST get the pics to work for us!!!! I WANNA SEE!

fancyrock

Brilliant_Rock
Thank you all.....

Sevens One had offer her help in uploading my pictures. I hope she can do it successfully.
2.gif
If not, I would have to try again tonight. So sorry for waiting.... i know it's not a good feeling.
8.gif

Matata

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Congratulations! What a great proposal. And Sevens One....get a move on girl cause

needpics.gif

sevens one

Ideal_Rock

mmm17xxx.JPG

sevens one

Ideal_Rock
I'm still working on these people! Stand by for further broadcast.

fancyrock

Brilliant_Rock
Thanks Sevens One for trying. I am so lame when it comes to this type of things. I will have to scratch my head tonight and figure out a way to upload those pictures.

"please... please.... children... be a little more patient"
9.gif

Ivy

Shiny_Rock
---------------
On 10/26/2004 3:21:25 PM sevens one wrote:

I'm still working on these people! Stand by for further broadcast.
----------------

K...still standing/idealbb/images/smilies/9.gif/idealbb/images/smilies/naughty.gif/idealbb/images/smilies/9.gif/idealbb/images/smilies/naughty.gif/idealbb/images/smilies/9.gif/idealbb/images/smilies/naughty.gif

sevens one

Ideal_Rock
I don't think we're in Kansas anymore

topsidefire2.JPG

sevens one

Ideal_Rock
Beautiful, baby!

twomorefire3.JPG

Ivy

Shiny_Rock
Hoooraaaaayyyyyyyy!/idealbb/images/smilies/appl.gif/idealbb/images/smilies/appl.gif/idealbb/images/smilies/appl.gif

It's a beauty. CONGRATULATIONS, Firerock!!!
appl.gif
love.gif
appl.gif
naughty.gif

Great job, Seven One
2.gif

Can't wait to see the finished ring. The suspense may killed me /idealbb/images/smilies/3.gif

sevens one

Ideal_Rock

4waysfire4.JPG

sevens one

Ideal_Rock

fourmorefire5.JPG

sevens one

Ideal_Rock
love.gif

yummyliciousnessfire6.JPG

fancyrock

Brilliant_Rock
good job, SevensOne!!!!! You are the master / guru of picture posting! I feel so much better... I've been clicking everywhere to try to correct my mess! I'm so happy the pictures are posted. I am so out of touch with this high-tech stuff.
15.gif
Thank goodness we have YOU to help us out!

THANK YOU... THANK YOU... THANK YOU....
appl.gif
appl.gif
appl.gif

sevens one

Ideal_Rock
Q! thanks- you go girl!

sevens one

Ideal_Rock
Firerock, your ring is spectacular!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results