shape
carat
color
clarity

he POPPED the big Q......!!!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

Ivy

Shiny_Rock
*gasp* THERE'S MORE ! ?
love.gif

WOW, it's (they're) beautiful. You're returning that stone? Now, I really really can't wait to see the finished ring.

Lucky gal.
naughty.gif

Diamondsbybree

Brilliant_Rock
WWOOOOOOOOOOWWW~!~!~!~!
love.gif

MelissaSue

Ideal_Rock
WOW! That is an absolutely AMAZING set! Its gonna be GORGEOUS!! Hoep you find the perfect stone soon!!

Melissa

Matata

Ideal_Rock
Premium
AIEEEEE! Gorgeous, gulp, oh, oh, I'm breaking a couple of Commandments here....envy and covetousness abound.

drool.png

sevens one

Ideal_Rock
Hey- Quaeritur deserves all the credit for these beautiful pictures. She reformatted things for me- I'm a loser for sure.
Thanks QQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQq!

Firerock what size is your center going to be? That's an awesome setting.
love.gif

fancyrock

Brilliant_Rock
Ivy,

yes, we are returning that stone you saw in the pix. We bought it before i discover PS and i learned so much more on here. After letting an appraiser check out that stone, we decided to return it. Now we are waiting patiently for a call so we can go see our options. I really hope we can complete my e-ring by the end of this year. My jeweler said right now it's hard to get a hold of radiant cuts. I'm a little disappointed upon hearing that... but what else can i do but wait. It's worth the wait.....
2.gif

Thank you all for your nice compliments. I spent a lot of time drawing / designing my setting. I told you all i'm picky! and the best way to work around that is to create my own.
9.gif

My future center stone will be in the range of 1.7ct to 1.99ct. The one in the pix is a 1.70ct. But who knows... what i may end up with. The cut is important after i got more edu-ma-cated here. I really have PS to thank!!
wacko.gif

Diamonds4Me

Brilliant_Rock
That is an incredible set of beauties that you have there
love.gif
love.gif
love.gif
love.gif

Patty

Ideal_Rock
Wow, I love it! I love the row after row of sparkling diamonds!

JCJD

Brilliant_Rock
WOW WOW WOW!!!!!!! Absolutely gorgeous!!! I, too, love the rows and rows of little sparklers!!
love.gif
And I think my eyes popped out of my head....
eek.gif

Congratulations firerock!! Can't wait to see the finished product!!!

Ivy

Shiny_Rock
It certainly will be worth the wait. I CANNOT wait to see it when it's done.
appl.gif

I have a soft spot for radiants myself (that's what I have...
2.gif
). Even though I got married this past July, I still lurk about just craving to see everyone else's gorgeous sparklies.

Good luck with your search.
wavey.gif

fancyrock

Brilliant_Rock
thanks Q for your time and hard work. I feel so special to have so many wonderful people to help a lamo person like me.
confused.gif
read.gif

Computer is great if you know where to click!
naughty.gif

fancyrock

Brilliant_Rock
Ivy,

Life is full of "waiting periods". It wasn't just myself that waited for this day to come. We are both the last one to get married in our families. So you could imagine how our folks and friends felt. They were on this rollercoaster with us from the start. But I knew my bf (oh wait, fiance) too well. He can't be pushed or rushed. I gave him no pressure at all. I let him come to terms with himself and figured out what he wants in life and with our future. In the end... it's a comforting/secure feeling to know that HE wants to marry me.
love.gif
naughty.gif
9.gif

ChooChoo

Brilliant_Rock
Congrats! I'm jealous
2.gif

fancyrock

Brilliant_Rock
Thanks, but no need to be jealous. I know when your time comes... it will be sweet and wonderful. That's the beauty of each proposal story... they are all diff, unique and special. It's just too bad that torture comes first before pleasure!
2.gif
2.gif
2.gif

quaeritur

Brilliant_Rock
Nan, you crack me up!
9.gif
It was my pleasure, really, so no worries -and no credit due
2.gif
!!!

Firerock, I LOVE your set. It's gorgeous, and I just adore all the different options. Best wishes for your lives together, and enjoy that beautiful ring. I'm sure the perfect stone will find you soon!
1.gif
1.gif

Ivy

Shiny_Rock

----------------
On 10/26/2004 4:37:01 PM firerock wrote:

In the end... it's a comforting/secure feeling to know that HE wants to marry me.
love.gif
naughty.gif
9.gif

----------------

Well, said.

Not to get too mushy, but I felt the same way. Everyone use to ask, "so when are you two getting married?" Why don't you talk to him. In the end, he asked, of course I said, yes and we are living happily ever after. Corny, huh? Sometimes corny is awesome. Every single day I thank God for my life, my husband, my children...I really do believe "I have found the One my soul loves".
1.gif

fancyrock

Brilliant_Rock
Ivy,

and THAT is a wonderful blessing to have... to know you found your soul mate, your perfect match. I've always told my friends... you can't put 2 good people together and make a good couple. However, you can put 2 people that are right for each other and they'll make a GREAT couple. I am truly blessed to have found my guy.

"A right guy is worth the wait" (just like a diamond)
2.gif
16.gif

icelady

Brilliant_Rock
Firerock,

That is an absolutely stunning setting! Just gorgeous! It is hard to wait for sure, but you will be happy that you did when you find THE one!!
2.gif

If you don't mind me asking, what were the specs on the original stone in the pic?

Best wishes!
appl.gif

Tybee

Brilliant_Rock
How beautiful beautiful beautiful! Congratulations!

njc

Brilliant_Rock
Firerock - AWESOME RINGS!!!
love.gif
love.gif
love.gif
I wish you had warned us that we needed to put our sunglasses on before looking at all that sparkle! Good luck in finding the center and i cant wait to see it all put together!!

fancyrock

Brilliant_Rock
Thanks NJC.

This has been a long enough project and I can't wait to say IT'S DONE! Next project... the WEDDING! Just last night, he came to me and said, "let's just get married at the justice of peace and then have a wedding/reciption later". Boy, talk about eager. This is from a guy who had his mind made up to be single for life (before he met me of course
9.gif
2.gif
). He sure is all gungho about it now. I tell you... when a guy is ready... HE IS READY!! I'm not complaining, it's all very refreshing to me to see him in this light!
naughty.gif
I told him we better think about it some more b/c there will be many disappointed people if we did that. Then he said, "are we doing this for them or for us?" I said, "both". He said, "good answer!". We are both last in our families to get married, so I want to do it right. We would like to keep it as low-stress, intimate and FUN as possible.
wacko.gif
wacko.gif
Well...let's just see about that!
5.gif

reena

Ideal_Rock
holy COW. i love it! especially with the stackable bands!
appl.gif

goldengirl

Brilliant_Rock
firerock, your ring is just beautiful...and you two are obviously in love, and that's just amazing too.
1.gif

I think it's incredible that two imperfect people can, together, create a near-perfect union. It's like we're a piece of a jigsaw puzzle, and we try on different partners until we find one who not only matches up to our cut line, but makes something beautiful, too.
5.gif

Congrats, and the best to you both.
1.gif

fancyrock

Brilliant_Rock
And it sure was crazy finding that perfect puzzle piece to fit. Many of the pieces look like they would fit... but they don't. (I hate doing the puzzles
14.gif
) But when you do find the right piece... it is the most incredible feeling. You just know he is THE one. I've been told that so many times... and never knew exactly what that means. But now i can speak from experience...
9.gif
We are different in many ways, but yet we are alike in many other. We have very different back ground, but same value & beliefs. It's like we are ying and yang, but make a perfect "ideal" circle.
yingyang2.gif
We off set each other just the right ways. Whatever i don't like to do... he does it and vise versa.

A long time ago, I made a wish and never told a soul about it. I thought... wouldn't it be great to find a guy who has all the good qualities from each of my exes? Well... i found that combination !! /idealbb/images/smilies/9.gif /idealbb/images/smilies/9.gif /idealbb/images/smilies/9.gif I GOT MY WISH!!!!!!

Kaili

Brilliant_Rock
Firerock... Oh My Gosh!!! Could there possibly be a more sparkley ring ever?? It is wonderful!!! I love the flashes of fire, and it looks absolutely lovely on your hand.

Congrats!!
appl.gif
9.gif
appl.gif
9.gif

SLH

Shiny_Rock
Beautiful ring. Congratulations.

fancyrock

Brilliant_Rock
Thank you Kaili and SLH... I've been having so much fun sharing it (them). I was about to burst after so many weeks that my setting was complete, but my b/f (now fiance) hid them from me until he popped the big Q. What a torture that was!!
14.gif

SLH - I love your ring design too! It is so elegant and classy. I would love to have a ring like that someday. I just might have to keep your ring picture for future referance.
9.gif

KBerly

Brilliant_Rock
hi firerock! i just came back to see if the pics were up, and looks like they are working just fine
1.gif
love the setting and how it is stackable. can't wait to see it with the permanent stone. wear it in good health always...congrats!

fancyrock

Brilliant_Rock
Thanks Kim. I will treasure them for always. I love my bands... I can do so much with them. Now i'm thinking to incorporate them w/ some other rings i'll get in the future. Like a sapphire/diamind band. Ideas are flying all over!!!

OR....
sapphire-half-eternity-14.jpg
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif

didiamond

Brilliant_Rock
WHOA!

Where have I been?!?! Those rings are awesome firerock!!! When you put them all together they''re quite a sight to see. I have to compliment you for your fine taste in jewelry!
30.gif

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results