shape
carat
color
clarity

he asked me ! he asked me !!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

Buena Girl

Brilliant_Rock
Yay!!! Sounds wonderful so far!!!! CONGRATULATIONS!

appletini

Ideal_Rock
Croi! Congratulations! I''m so glad everything worked out for you, I knew it would!!!

rockupied

Rough_Rock
It''s tomorrow! MORE!! MORE!! C''mon, already!!!!

kanne

Brilliant_Rock
Croi!

....and THEN WHAT HAPPENED?

you are such a romantic..I LOVE it! Congratulations to you both.
36.gif

blueroses

Ideal_Rock
.....ITA!!! It''s like the cliffhanger before the commercial break!

Can''t wait for..........

the EXCITING CONCLUSION of the season finale of..."a very special Irish Wedding" (Brought to you by Lifetime Television, Guinnes Stout, and Tigger, --whose top is made out of stuffing, and bottom''s made out of springs)

Erin

Ideal_Rock
Sponsored by: Croi Barbie

You can get the new Croi Barbie at your local toy store, or where ever Barbies are sold.

croibride12.jpg

JCJD

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 5/12/2005 5:23:02 PM
Author: Erin
Sponsored by: Croi Barbie

You can get the new Croi Barbie at your local toy store, or where ever Barbies are sold.

Oooh! Oooh!! Mommy - I want one!!!!!!

Too cute Erin!! Where is Croi?!?!?!?!?

ky6

Shiny_Rock
COME ON CROI!!!! Are you trying to torture us?

icekid

Ideal_Rock
hehe, love the Croi doll Erin! come back Croi, come back!!!
1.gif

Blue824

Brilliant_Rock
All right, Croi, I''ve been patiently waiting ALL DAY -- where''s the rest of the story?
3.gif

blueroses

Ideal_Rock
WOW! I LOVE that Barbie!!

(I bet that''s one that Lovey''s and my mommies would bend the no-barbie rules for!!!!)

kanne

Brilliant_Rock
lol!!!! I''m sure an exception would have been made for the Croi-bie.
21.gif

rockupied

Rough_Rock
Erin, lovey, OMG, ROF!!!!! Croi-bie!!!!! HAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Croi- you better hurry up or we''re going to start making up the story ourselves! C''MON!!! You''re KILLING US!
19.gif

Croí

Shiny_Rock

you lot are totally off your trolleys ! the whole lot of you loonies !!! must show himself the Croi-bie ......... bonkers, I''m telling you !!

I tried to get on yesterday but work was a bear. Thankfully it''s only 2:00PM and things are quiet so will try to get a bit said today.

I still don''t have pics up but my own family are screaming nearly as much as you ladies so I am going to have to get some uploaded this weekend. will post a link ........

just reduced this one especially for you all though ........ our hands, and rings ....

PSringstogether.jpg

icekid

Ideal_Rock
aww, that picture is so sweet. love the rings; they look great! and you know we''ll be here waiting for more details
3.gif

JCJD

Brilliant_Rock
Beautiful picture Croi! Soon-to-be''s wedding band is a Celtic Knot design also - He LOVES it!!

celt6w.jpg

rockupied

Rough_Rock
Thanks for the quick fix, Croi
9.gif

Your rings look super nice!

Croí

Shiny_Rock
http://www.smileycentral.com/?partner=ZSzeb001_ZNxdm117ABUS

SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO, the lads check into their place and we go back to our place and I leave himself there with his son Nick so they have some time. They both end up just going to sleep for a few hours ! I go to my mothers, more cousins arriving and whatnot ... chaos is the order of the day !
31.gif

Friday evening I''m in town and I haven''t eaten anything all day and I''ve been up now since 4:30AM with only three hours sleep (half-sleep!) .... and I am getting about ten texts a minute on my phone. My bro-in-law has organised a stag (bachelor party) for P. He has called in all my cousins husbands and boyfriends aswell and there''s about eighteen of them. He has hired a bus to take them on a pub crawl ....... so the girls decide they are taking me out too and I''m not to leave town .... (you all can tell where this is going to end up) so I''m in a pub (alone) and order a pint of the black stuff. It''s actually lovely, my first few minutes totally to myself in days.

Then it was funny because I was in the bar directly across the street from the stag so all the lads were together and I was by myself so I went over to them ! Course I got roared at when I went in the door but it was fine, early hours yet .......... long story short, the pints were joined by champagne - sisters, cousins, aunts, friends & even my Mom joined me on my ''hen'' and I wore this mad wig and kept texting my bro-in-law to be sure they weren''t doing any unmentionable things to my poor honey !!!!
11.gif

here''s me after a while

finally the guys came back to town (did a crawl round countryside pubs in the middle of nowhere!) and we all met up - everyone merry and then some at this point, dancing and getting VERY jiggy with it !!!

great fun - off for burgers and chips but now I''m feeling
say goodbye to my honey, will see him tomorrow at the church .........

now - I have to interject here that I (despite being Irish) am not the worlds biggest consumer of alcoholic beverages, I think I was on such a total natural high, so sleep deprived, hungry etc. and I just was having a bloomin'' great time !!!!!!

Erin

Ideal_Rock
Wonderful - I can''t wait to hear it all - I''m getting visuals like I''m there! Good storytelling so far! Give us more as soon as you have time.

These interruptions are worse than American Idol ''who''s going home'' nights!

Croí

Shiny_Rock
SATURDAY MORNING - SEVEN HOURS TO TILL THE CEREMONY

yours truly (ashamed to say) wakes up decidedly feeling ''under the weather'' ....
40.gif

incidentally, the day begins grey and overcast with drizzley showers - not the wedding day a girl hopes for.

last thing on my (now pounding) brain is the weather. the phone rings, another arrival from the U.S. (all, of course, chipper and high-spirited and alive and awake and excited) so I have to go to town and meet him. I just about wanted to KICK MYSELF for the night before.
38.gif

I go to town, meet him, show him where he''s staying etc. He finds my state HIGHLY amusing. I go home and crawl back into bed.

the hairdresser arrives at 11:00AM. I am being consulted from my bed about various bits and pieces for later in the day. I wonder what state my honey is in. I tell them all to get their hairs done first. I finally get up again at 1:00PM.

now I just TAKE CHARGE ......... I just totally mentally take charge and point blank REFUSE to feel hungover any longer. dammit !
37.gif

and, miracle of miracles, it worked
9.gif

Had a shower and felt like myself for the first time all day ! hooorah !!

Got my hair done, was feeling rather like a princess once I got my headdress on. yikes !!

time is a-tickin''

going to the chapel and we''re gonna get ma, aa, aa, ried
going to the chapel and we''re gonna get ma, aa, aa, ried

36.gif

blueroses

Ideal_Rock
GGAAHHHH!!!! waiting with bated breath......this is such a wonderful story!!! Whee!

Blue824

Brilliant_Rock
You are a cruel cruel girl Croi....making us wait for bits and pieces!!!!!!!
Sounds like everything was off to a good start, minus the hang over
3.gif

Can''t wait to hear the rest!

kanne

Brilliant_Rock
oh this is great. I LOVE STORIES. Feel like I should be curled up by the fire with slippers on and a mug of something. But I''m at work so this presents a challenge.

hmmm

hee hee

christmas_fireplace.jpg

Croí

Shiny_Rock

hey, it''s not on purpose ..... I get rudely interrupted by work !
3.gif

BACK TO THE STORY - SATURDAY, ONE HOUR TILL THE CHURCH

so, things then got a bit "whoa!" for me ........ and I had to ring my sweetie and hear his voice tell me that when I got the church he WAS going to be there ! He promised he would be !
36.gif

so then I was fine. From that point on I was on a little cloud, just floating around the house - no stress, no panic, nothing but a silly grin on my face and LITERALLY a song in my heart !

Two of my four sisters were there by now and dressed and ready and my two nephews (SO ADORABLE, wait till ye see !) and then third sis arrived and then bro-in-law left to take the groom and bestman/groomsmen to the church ......... IT''S ALL HAPPENING !!!

I was ready to get into my dress !!! DEEP BREATH !!!!

I''m telling you ladies, no matter how much you dream of it, imagine it, picture it - you just look at yourself and can''t believe your eyes ......... I just couldn''t believe it was me, really me, and it was really REAL and REALLY HAPPENING ... I was IN MY WEDDING DRESS !
I was about to marry this amazing, wonderful, incredible man who wanted to spend the rest of his life with me - and I was going to do it with all my family around me, and now, I look outside and THE SUN WAS SHINING AND THE SKIES WERE BLUE !!!!!!!

It''s totally overwhelming ........... in the BEST, most amazing way !

Erin

Ideal_Rock
Oh Lovey, that''s awesome! omg

I hope I remember to catch my breath the way you did when you look at the last reflections of singledom.

icekid

Ideal_Rock
siiiiiigh! Croi, come back!!
1.gif
they don''t REALLY expect you to get anything done at work, i swear!

JCJD

Brilliant_Rock
*Sigh!!* How wonderful!! Isn''t it amazing how much better you feel when you decide you''re going to feel better? Yay!

And didn''t you know, Croi, it''s good luck to have rain on your wedding day!!
36.gif

MissAva

Ideal_Rock
Seriously this is borderline cruealty...I am nearly in tears bcuase your story is so sweet and then you switch the channel. Come Back Miss Croi!

HOUMedGal

Brilliant_Rock
I LOVE THIS STORY! MORE MORE MORE!

gingerBcookie

Brilliant_Rock
Oh wow..I know I''ve been busy but how the heck did I miss all this?!

Sigh...I love romantic stories....and I wanna hear the rest of this one!!!

Congragulations on marrying the man of your dreams Caroline! I can''t wait for my turn!!!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results