shape
carat
color
clarity

Handbag gals - help!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

flower12

Brilliant_Rock
those are my Favorite bag''s.
I have the LV amazone since I was 17.
3.gif

flower12

Brilliant_Rock
those are my Favorite bag''s.
I have the LV amazone since I was 17.
3.gif

P1060034.JPG

moremoremore

Ideal_Rock
3.gif

Yup, the american elle!
I did a google for quilted louis and only one ugly bag came up...I"ll keep looking!
I''m SO going to saks tonight. Husband is going out so I''m in the clear! It is 6:00 yet?

Kaleigh

Super_Ideal_Rock
Flower wow that is some collection!!!!!! MMM I hope you find the right bag tonight!!!!!

canuk-gal

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Date: 8/12/2005 9:28:10 AM
Author: moremoremore
3.gif

Yup, the american elle!
I did a google for quilted louis and only one ugly bag came up...I''ll keep looking!
I''m SO going to saks tonight. Husband is going out so I''m in the clear! It is 6:00 yet?
HI:

Were you not unwell and needing to leave work early??
41.gif

cheers--Sharon

moremoremore

Ideal_Rock
LOL....cough cough..I am starting to feel a bit under the weather ... cough cough :)

bstraszheim

Brilliant_Rock
Okay, so the more I think about it, the more I like the Coach bag. The kate spade is pretty, but a bit small for me and the "trim" is in gold tone and I don''t do gold, at all. The coach has the "trim" in silver. I see everyone posting their favourite handbags but in 6 or 7 pages, no one has posted a Coach. Does anyone have a Coach, is it worth the money? Well made? Attention to detail? Long lasting?? Sorry for all the questions, but I really don''t want buyers remorse over it.

I wish you well, happy Friday to all!

Bridget

Sundial

Ideal_Rock
Beautiful bags Flower! Keep us posted MMM. Bridget I have had MANY Coach bags over the years and I love them. They are well made, classy, and fairly reasonable in price compared to some of the designer stuff. That Coach bag you posted is gorgeous and you can''t go wrong with a Coach!

bstraszheim

Brilliant_Rock
So at lunch time I headed off to Macy''s to look at the Coach bag in person. I thought it was a good bag, good size (fitted my big book - got to carry a book around with me, I never know when I will have a 5 minute break that I could read in, and I read everyday at lunchtime - and my wallet inside with space left over to add a small cosmetics bag.) It was comfortable over the shoulder, with minimal slippage. So I bought it. There was also a girl in the store with a Coach over her shoulder so I asked her what she thought about their handbags, she said she had had that specific one for 3 years and it''s still a great handbag that she loves and uses very often. They had a selection of smaller, more colourful Coach handbags and on the elevator going upstairs back to my car I was still thinking of the blue one they had marked down 25%. So I went back upstairs. The blue looked awful with my jeans, just too different shades of blue. So I went with a small black one .... and an orange one. For a girl who was hemming and hawing over spending $300 on a bag I sure changed the tune I was singing. I think the smaller black one is going back. I don''t see having the same handbag in different sizes. The sales lady assured me that if I got home and didn''t like either of them, a return would be no problem. I feel a little silly having bought three handbags in a single day. I think I got carried away.

I was surprised at Macy''s, with the good handbags, they cable them to the display! You can''t just pick it up and try it on! A sales associate has to unpadlock the cable. These handbags also came with a cotton bag to keep them in while you are not using them.

Thanks for the reply Sundial. I like knowing that you have had good luck with the quality of the handbag.

I wish you well,

Bridget

Coach bags 01.jpg

bstraszheim

Brilliant_Rock
Some of the office foster cats checking out the new wares.

Coach cats 03.jpg

bstraszheim

Brilliant_Rock
The stack of work I should be doing instead of photographing and posting my new handbags : )

Coach 02.jpg

moremoremore

Ideal_Rock
OK. I am rolling on the floor. We are SUCH bad influences. You went out and bought THREE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!??????????????? They are great bag. I especially like the big one with the side pockets (I likes um big :) )

moremoremore

Ideal_Rock
And BTW, I KNOW one of you pricescopers bought that prada I posted on ebay....I just don''t know which one ....
29.gif
Just kidding, I don''t care. But I think someone here (a lurker I think) bought that...I shouldn''t have posted it with the seller id... But whatever! I found a better one!!!
36.gif

moremoremore

Ideal_Rock
PS You are SOOOO lucky to be able to have cats in the office. What I wouldn''t do!

canuk-gal

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Date: 8/12/2005 2:44:42 PM
Author: moremoremore
PS You are SOOOO lucky to be able to have cats in the office. What I wouldn''t do!
HI:

Get that honking tote and put your furballs in!! Not only would they help your disposition, but they could help you with your depotisitions (spelling?)

Congrats Bridget on the multi bag purchase--very nice choices!!

cheers--Sharon

moremoremore

Ideal_Rock
LOLOLOL!!!!!
There is an AMAZING AMAZING gucci on ebay. It''s totally real. I just know it. It''s an older style. I HAVE to have it. There are so many bids. I made a pretty high buy it now offer so we''ll see what she says...I HAVE to have it ladies!

thebanjodog

Shiny_Rock
i have owned several coach and find them quite respectable. i buy more dooney bourke than coach though. about a month ago i purchased the bolero bag in kiwi, tangerine and sunshine. it is much too youthful for me but i really like it. it is more of a summer thing but i like the style so well i am considering getting the tan with purple for fall. jewelry, shoes and handbags are my weaknesses. i always feel if i have those and nice coats and jackets i don''t have to buy as many new clothes.

Angel7

Brilliant_Rock
I am so excited to go home and take pics of all my bags and post them!
How big of a dork am I??
9.gif

Sundial

Ideal_Rock
Posting pictures of handbags (or jewelry) to show others who admire such things is NEVER dorky Angel!

Bridget we ARE bad influences and I for one am SO proud of you! Those Coach bags are delicious!

flower12

Brilliant_Rock
Bridget
36.gif
36.gif
@I love your coach bag''s!!!
ESP the navy small one is so cute!
30.gif

coconut

Shiny_Rock
OH MY OH MY!!!!

YES THIS IS SOOO HAPPENING!! I was waiting for you gals to post picutres of your precious handbags!!!

flower12: you have gathered up such impressive collection since 17!!!!

Bridget... I can''t believe you went out and bought 3 bags lol!!! THAT"S AWESOME!!!!! They are very sexy colorful!!!
I have a coach bag with brown suede flip, gold trim & details ..... and I love it! They are so good for casual wear.

MMM.....
Now you''ve got me anxious to see your new bag!!! Can''t wait!!

Blue824

Brilliant_Rock
Bridget -- too funny! Now...we didn''t warn you about this before, but....once you start, you can''t stop! Enjoy your new bags, I have a few Coach bags and they''ve been very durable!

MMM -- did you win the gucci?

canuk-gal

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
HI:

My (visiting) Mom and I are going to hit DT today and Holt Renfrew who is the purveyor of all handbag things cool...lord give me strength.....

MMM--whats'' the verdict?? Inquiring minds must know???

cheers--Sharon

moremoremore

Ideal_Rock
Hi guys! This thread is great...we need MORE bag candy!!!!!!!!!!

Well, I tried on the large horsebit hobo and it was BIG but nice. I just hate those pointy edges. I should have taken the stuiffing out of it. I think I''ll wait for new models to come out...

In the interim, I won this bag on ebay! I''m 10000000% sure it''s real...the lady is really nice and selling some older style bags like the one I just wone. This might be too big but for the price I got it as, I can use it only for travel or work and still get more than my $''s worth!!!!!!!

bag.jpg

sevens one

Ideal_Rock
Oh that''s awesome MMM

Hey what happened to that Marc bag you got from that other site? Didn''t work out?

moremoremore

Ideal_Rock
A gal can''t just have one, right?
11.gif

Kaleigh

Super_Ideal_Rock
Oh MMM I am so glad you won that bag, it''s awesome!!!!!!!! I looove it!!!!

coconut

Shiny_Rock
Oh I really like it!!

LOVE the size! bags like that need to be spacious ... that''s the whole point!!

It looks really classy...and not overdone with the logo

moremoremore

Ideal_Rock
I think it''s from the 80s LOL....I''m excited though. May use it as a carry on if it''s really big. The seller was so nice. She has several bags cleaning out her closet...not one of those power sellers so I''m excited. I paid 165 for it and I''m SO sure it''s real! Nice!
Thanks for all your help everyone :)

Sundial

Ideal_Rock
Gorgeous bag MMM and it looks like it is in mint condition! Good job.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results