shape
carat
color
clarity

#JOTW Guess what I’m picking up tomorrow ???

Mrs Flowers

Shiny_Rock
That is wonderful to hear that they don’t flip and don’t poke! They could definitely sell a ton of these necklaces!! Enjoy and if you get bored, you can always take more pictures!!

I surely will. ThAnks again!

islandgirl81

Rough_Rock
It’s in my hands and I wore it on the way home. First of all I love it. It was the right choice to go with a pendant style 3 station dbty rather than the traditional dbty. Secondly, I cannot cannot believe how white the Main J diamond is. It’s so so white and a fire ball. I wore my bezel earrings to be matchy matchy and those are fs and I couldn’t tell them apart. Here are the pictures. Here it is on its own 291D7D4B-8F75-486B-8AB0-7394BCE9CA3D.jpeg

Such a lovely necklace! :kiss2: I'm inspired to add my small pair of diamonds (.10 each studs) to my bezel necklace and turn it into something similar. I hope you had a lovely birthday!

Mrs Flowers

Shiny_Rock
Such a lovely necklace! :kiss2: I'm inspired to add my small pair of diamonds (.10 each studs) to my bezel necklace and turn it into something similar. I hope you had a lovely birthday!

Oooh yes!!! You should!! We can be necklace twins and the flower necklace can be a trend lol. The funny thing is the diamond brand Kwiat means flower in Polish.

cushioncutnut

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Gorgeous and classic! I love your earrings too!

Cerulean

Ideal_Rock
So so pretty!

I’m curious - do you mind taking a picture of the back of the bezels? Is it that the culets rest on your skin, but don’t bother? Or are the bezels deep enough such that the culets don’t touch skin

Mrs Flowers

Shiny_Rock
So so pretty!

I’m curious - do you mind taking a picture of the back of the bezels? Is it that the culets rest on your skin, but don’t bother? Or are the bezels deep enough such that the culets don’t touch skin

Sure thing. The 10 pointers are very small so the culets are pretty much not an issue the main diamond doesn’t poke unless I press on it. Here are some pictures you asked for 58B2E6E2-31D9-4595-A1E1-44A63BFEF5EB.jpeg 7712B28F-5A45-47BC-BC40-3C13096AC8B6.jpeg B0B387A2-92C4-40C4-B824-CC5AEF16488F.jpeg

Cerulean

Ideal_Rock
Sure thing. The 10 pointers are very small so the culets are pretty much not an issue the main diamond doesn’t poke unless I press on it. Here are some pictures you asked for 58B2E6E2-31D9-4595-A1E1-44A63BFEF5EB.jpeg 7712B28F-5A45-47BC-BC40-3C13096AC8B6.jpeg B0B387A2-92C4-40C4-B824-CC5AEF16488F.jpeg

Thank you so much for sharing! I’ve always been curious about DBTY but am wondering if I’m among the ranks of those who are bothered by the culets…I love the look so much though, it’s tempting!

Mrs Flowers

Shiny_Rock
Thank you so much for sharing! I’ve always been curious about DBTY but am wondering if I’m among the ranks of those who are bothered by the culets…I love the look so much though, it’s tempting!

I say go for it. Life is too short. I’m such a bad influence but seriously.

Catmom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Very pretty and it's awesome that it has two lengths.

KaeKae

Ideal_Rock
Premium

@islandgirl81 you read my mind. I'm thinking about the same thing! (Or a dbty style bracelet... so many ideas!)

@Mrs Flowers
I just LOVE your necklace. As I just said, seriously considering!
May I ask about the spacing between the stones? You were spot on about that

Mrs Flowers

Shiny_Rock
@islandgirl81 you read my mind. I'm thinking about the same thing! (Or a dbty style bracelet... so many ideas!)

@Mrs Flowers
I just LOVE your necklace. As I just said, seriously considering!
May I ask about the spacing between the stones? You were spot on about that

Thank you so much. The two 10 pointers are 2.5 inches apart from the main stone!! Highly recommend whiteflash. They did an amazing job.

morejewelsplease

Rough_Rock
Well I changed my mind a thousand times. At first I wanted a standard dbty necklace but then every time I looked at the 3 stone version that Tiffany has I tended to swoon over that so much more. Then I wanted just a simple bezeled pendant to go with my newly bezel led acas earrings. So I came across the main stone at a much better price than some .4 vs2 stones ( I am not necessarily a Vvs2 type of gal). But then my heart kept going back to the 3 station necklace but I wanted something that’s a mix between the pendant and a dbty. So that’s how this came to be. I really really dislike super thin chains. So I decided to go a little thicker. And the spacing ?? I asked Tiffany what the spacing is on their 3 station dbty necklace was. And voila!!! I have an inspiration necklace I kind of copied. This one 59536601-25AC-42D3-9F7F-3F4729E97FE6.jpeg

This is my necklace!!! I am so flattered! I love this necklace - it’s so sparkly, inspiring me to wear it again. Happy Birthday

Austina

Ideal_Rock
Premium
It’s lovely, and more importantly, so wearable.

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results