shape
carat
color
clarity

#JOTW Guess what I’m picking up tomorrow ???

Mrs Flowers

Shiny_Rock
I’m sooo excited!! Tomorrow I’m picking up my very first diamond necklace. It’s a birthday present to myself. I give the best presents :lol::lol::lol: It’s a whiteflash 3 station custom dbty necklace.The center stone is an ACA .44 ct J Vvs2. It’s flanked by two 10 pointer spaced 2.5 inches on either side of the main stone. The chain is 1.3 mm thick. Lobster claw closure with jump ring at 17 and 18 inches. It’s my first J stone. I’m so excited I have to share the glam shots WF sent me until I go to pick it up Tommorrow. 037B4771-FCDA-41D4-94A5-33F86AD543CE.jpeg

bright&shiny

Brilliant_Rock
So exciting! I can’t wait to see neck shots. How did you decide on the chain mm, stone sizes and spacing? The glam shots look like perfect proportions!

Mrs Flowers

Shiny_Rock
So exciting! I can’t wait to see neck shots. How did you decide on the chain mm, stone sizes and spacing? The glam shots look like perfect proportions!

Well I changed my mind a thousand times. At first I wanted a standard dbty necklace but then every time I looked at the 3 stone version that Tiffany has I tended to swoon over that so much more. Then I wanted just a simple bezeled pendant to go with my newly bezel led acas earrings. So I came across the main stone at a much better price than some .4 vs2 stones ( I am not necessarily a Vvs2 type of gal). But then my heart kept going back to the 3 station necklace but I wanted something that’s a mix between the pendant and a dbty. So that’s how this came to be. I really really dislike super thin chains. So I decided to go a little thicker. And the spacing ?? I asked Tiffany what the spacing is on their 3 station dbty necklace was. And voila!!! I have an inspiration necklace I kind of copied. This one 59536601-25AC-42D3-9F7F-3F4729E97FE6.jpeg

bright&shiny

Brilliant_Rock
Well I changed my mind a thousand times. At first I wanted a standard dbty necklace but then every time I looked at the 3 stone version that Tiffany has I tended to swoon over that so much more. Then I wanted just a simple bezeled pendant to go with my newly bezel led acas earrings. So I came across the main stone at a much better price than some .4 vs2 stones ( I am not necessarily a Vvs2 type of gal). But then my heart kept going back to the 3 station necklace but I wanted something that’s a mix between the pendant and a dbty. So that’s how this came to be. I really really dislike super thin chains. So I decided to go a little thicker. And the spacing ?? I asked Tiffany what the spacing is on their 3 station dbty necklace was. And voila!!! I have an inspiration necklace I kind of copied. This one 59536601-25AC-42D3-9F7F-3F4729E97FE6.jpeg
I can’t wait to see it!!!!

Slickk

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I love it! You’ll get so much wear out of it!!

MissGotRocks

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
It looks to be beautiful! Can’t wait to see yours!!

lovedogs

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Omg its beautiful! So classic.

islandgirl81

Rough_Rock

Hi. Just dropping by to say it looks so beautiful. (The I give the best birthday presents made me lol)

tyty333

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium

Mrs Flowers

Shiny_Rock
It’s in my hands and I wore it on the way home. First of all I love it. It was the right choice to go with a pendant style 3 station dbty rather than the traditional dbty. Secondly, I cannot cannot believe how white the Main J diamond is. It’s so so white and a fire ball. I wore my bezel earrings to be matchy matchy and those are fs and I couldn’t tell them apart. Here are the pictures. Here it is on its own 291D7D4B-8F75-486B-8AB0-7394BCE9CA3D.jpeg

MissGotRocks

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
It is beautiful and the two lengths give you wonderful options! I think this design was a fabulous idea - could be named the Flowers necklace! Do the culets of the diamonds bother you? Does flipping seem to be an issue? I know these are common questions regarding DBTY necklaces - hoping the weight of the front of the necklace keeps the diamonds stationery! Either way it is gorgeous - easily an every day wearable piece of jewelry - congrats!!

Mrs Flowers

Shiny_Rock
It is beautiful and the two lengths give you wonderful options! I think this design was a fabulous idea - could be named the Flowers necklace! Do the culets of the diamonds bother you? Does flipping seem to be an issue? I know these are common questions regarding DBTY necklaces - hoping the weight of the front of the necklace keeps the diamonds stationery! Either way it is gorgeous - easily an every day wearable piece of jewelry - congrats!!

Ooh I do like the sound of that. The flowers necklace!! Thank you on the kind complements on the design!! The cutlets of the necklace absolutely do not bother me. I thought they would but they don’t. They don’t flip. The main diamond definitely stays put. I love the versatility of being to wear it 3 ways. I think I’m going to enjoy it for a long time. A classic piece that never goes out of style !

ariel144

Ideal_Rock
That is awesome! Happy Birthday to you girl!

Kim N

Ideal_Rock
Premium
It's really gorgeous, Mrs Flowers! :love: Such an elegant design, and the proportions are perfect. Happy birthday!!

MissGotRocks

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Ooh I do like the sound of that. The flowers necklace!! Thank you on the kind complements on the design!! The cutlets of the necklace absolutely do not bother me. I thought they would but they don’t. They don’t flip. The main diamond definitely stays put. I love the versatility of being to wear it 3 ways. I think I’m going to enjoy it for a long time. A classic piece that never goes out of style !
That is wonderful to hear that they don’t flip and don’t poke! They could definitely sell a ton of these necklaces!! Enjoy and if you get bored, you can always take more pictures!!

lulu_ma

Ideal_Rock
Congrats-it looks beautiful on you and I love the versatility!

OdetteOdile

Brilliant_Rock
It is just absolutely beautiful!! I think Whiteflash does a beautiful job on bezels. I have a feeling you are going to wear this a ton!!

Ally T

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Simply beautiful! I love both lengths on you & it's great to have choices :kiss2:

Mrs Flowers

Shiny_Rock
It is just absolutely beautiful!! I think Whiteflash does a beautiful job on bezels. I have a feeling you are going to wear this a ton!!

Thank you so much. I already can’t wait to wear it again!

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results