shape
carat
color
clarity

#JOTW Great-grandma's aqua reset by SN Queens Jewelry

diamondseeker2006

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Stunning!!! And that radiant light blue sapphire ring they have on the site is also magnificent!! :love: I just hope I can get them to make me something before they get too popular and raise their prices like crazy!

minousbijoux

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Thanks, Jocelyn :bigsmile:

This is definitely a good kharma ring if there ever was one. You must've been close to your grandparents.

athenaworth

Ideal_Rock
Trade
minousbijoux|1331439627|3146063 said:
Thanks, Jocelyn :bigsmile:

This is definitely a good kharma ring if there ever was one. You must've been close to your grandparents.
I actually lived with them for several years. They were good peeps and I was lucky to have them. Thank you so much everyone.

Sky56

Brilliant_Rock
So pretty...and Buddy Boy, too!

ZestfullyBling

Ideal_Rock
Premium
This aqua is so pretty! I so admire your settings! This piece is by far the most unique and lovely! You are representing your great grans exquisitely! Where it in good health! Whenever you feel 'blue', this piece will bring you true happiness! IMO its beautiful!!!! ;))

MarieCC

Rough_Rock
I know this thread died a while ago... but I just came across this post and have to say that this ring (and the kitty cat) is gorgeous!!!
:love: :love: :love:
I am currently wearing my mothers old aquamarine ering while waiting for the ering I have designed to be manufactured. Have grown to love it over the past 4 weeks and even though their marriage didn't work out, I will treasure the ring :)

MissGotRocks

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I must have missed this thread as well but wanted to say what a beautiful ring you have there! I love the style of the ring and the color of the stone. What a special ring - stone owned by your grandmother and something you played with as a child!

Just gorgeous - I really like it!!

athenaworth

Ideal_Rock
Trade
Thank you so much everyone. I wish my grandma was still around to see what I did with it. I think she'd love it.

pandabee

Ideal_Rock
This is so gorgeous! The cut on the aqua is so pretty and I love the new setting for it. The side stones remind me of butterflies! What a perfect way to honor your great-grandmother :)

pink_eagle

Rough_Rock
Love the story, love the new setting and love the cat.

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results