shape
carat
color
clarity

#TBT Got my round halo from GOG!

RockGuy

Rough_Rock
I leave for home after work tomorrow and gladly some of my nervousness is turning into excitement! I'll be sure to be back late next week to post more pics of the ring and proposal. I also look forward to sharing some of experiences with many of the guys looking here in the future. This is a wonderful online community!

hearts-arrows_girl

Brilliant_Rock
Your ring is beautiful. The fire in the first picture of the center stone is amazing. Congratulations on getting a perfect ring!! I can't wait til you post the proposal pictures.

RockGuy

Rough_Rock
I'm back with a few more pics of the ring including hand shots!

98%20Red.jpg

98%20Pink1.jpg

98%20On%20Box.jpg

99%20Irene%20HS1.jpg

99%20Irene%20HS3.jpg

So, clearly she said yes. Actually, she said yes, yes, yes, yes, YES! I have some pictures from the proposal itself and I'll post a couple as soon as I get a chance to sit down and compress them. I hope you all will enjoy!

Iluvprettyrocks

Shiny_Rock
:appl: :appl: :appl:
Yaay! She said Yes...Congratulations!!!! I am drooling over that ring :love: :love: :love:

mrssalvo

Super_Ideal_Rock
The ring looks fantastic on her!! You really did such an incredible job! Congrats to you both...

canuk-gal

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
HI:

Excellent--I'll bet she is over the moon!
cheers--Sharon

RockGuy

Rough_Rock
On to the proposal pics!

It was rainy all last week in PA, but thankfully we got a clear night on Saturday. The night kicked off with a bonfire:

04%20Raging%20Bonfire.jpg

Then I pulled my fiance away for a little picnic:

12%20Our%20Picnic.jpg

I told her that I wanted to make her happy, turned on the lights and brought her over to see the initials below. (sorry for the wingdings, we're Ukrainian). I told her that it would make me very happy if that we could return one day and change her second initial, dropped on one knee and asked her to marry me.

10%20Initials.jpg

When we came out, my uncle and cousins were on top of things and got my fireworks started. We're gazing up at them:

20%20Watching%20Fireworks.jpg

It proved difficult to snap a pic at the right time, but here's some of the fireworks. The show was about 30 minutes long.

18%20Fireworks%202.jpg

After the show, my future father in law offered a toast. We had Dom for everyone:

23%20Jerry%20Toast.jpg

There were about 30 people that came out and we finally got a chance to take some pictures when things calmed down. I love this one with my mom and fiance:

30%20Mom%20and%20Irene.jpg

Finally, most people made it out to the tree to get a look at the scene:

50%20All%20under%20Tree%201.jpg

All in all, things went very smoothly and everything went as planned. She was totally in shock and could hardly speak when we made it out to the crowd :shock: It was a special night and we were lucky to have our families and closest friends around to share the moment with us!

I hope you all enjoyed this story :)

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results