clarity

Got any jokes?

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
This guy is great! He even gets his Mom to belly dance in some videos. The Baklava song is hysterical. My personal favorite is the song about stuffed Grape Leaves.
His YouTube channel is called "goremy" (his first name is Remy) he's got lots of videos, all funny, most of it is politically incorrect.

ROFLMAO:lol-2:

Thank you Stracci!

LOL who could forget "The Dinner Party"
Not baklava but babka...is cinnamon really the lesser babka?:cheeky:

CJ2008

Ideal_Rock
Premium
This guy is great! He even gets his Mom to belly dance in some videos. The Baklava song is hysterical. My personal favorite is the song about stuffed Grape Leaves.
His YouTube channel is called "goremy" (his first name is Remy) he's got lots of videos, all funny, most of it is politically incorrect.

Just watched the Baklava one that missy posted - so funny.

I'll have to look up the Stuffed Grape Leaves one.

People are so creative. Where do they come up with this stuff? Makes me realize how square I really am. LOL

stracci2000

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Just watched the Baklava one that missy posted - so funny.

I'll have to look up the Stuffed Grape Leaves one.

People are so creative. Where do they come up with this stuff? Makes me realize how square I really am. LOL

jordyonbass

Ideal_Rock
Trade
So I took a pic of my leg recently for a thread on FB recently, I used to play Rugby ages 15-17 and I had legs like tree trunks, I was 210lb and could run the 100m in 10.9 seconds. Fast forward over 10 years later and they're still big despite having not done any gym for such a long time.

@PintoBean has been telling me to post a pic of it in here with the joke being that it's going to tease @kenny but I refuse :naughty:

Instead, anyone with European parents will laugh at this :lol:

kenny

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Hahaha!
Hilarious.

"When I comeuh to dis country I only had for one shoe." :lol:

Last edited:

PintoBean

Ideal_Rock
Premium
So I took a pic of my leg recently for a thread on FB recently, I used to play Rugby ages 15-17 and I had legs like tree trunks, I was 210lb and could run the 100m in 10.9 seconds. Fast forward over 10 years later and they're still big despite having not done any gym for such a long time.

@PintoBean has been telling me to post a pic of it in here with the joke being that it's going to tease @kenny but I refuse :naughty:

This isn't funny bc I apparently act like a European dad minus the spitting.;(:wall:

stracci2000

Ideal_Rock
Premium

OMG.....there are tears rolling out of my eyes right now, this is soooooo funny. My grandparents, exactly!

kenny

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Hilarious series.

I wonder if so-called ethnic moms & dads are fans or foes of the Youtube series.
Shirley some of them must have seen some of them.

PintoBean

Ideal_Rock
Premium

kenny

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium

jordyonbass

Ideal_Rock
Trade
Hilarious series.

I wonder if so-called ethnic moms & dads are fans or foes of the Youtube series.
Shirley some of them must have seen some of them.

I showed it to the greek side of my family, they were absolutely howling and loved it! My mother was in tears with laughter.
Nobody on PS wants to see @jordyonbass's thigh?

I tried telling you that but nooooo you were stubborn :lol:

kenny

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I'm trying to be chaste and pure ... but just ply me with alcohol ... then watch out. :mrgreen:

AGBF

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium

I liked that baklava song! I think it was the surprise visit by the doctor that really made me enjoy it. ;)) Thanks for sharing, missy.

Deb :wavey:

PintoBean

Ideal_Rock
Premium
What do you call a female cat?
A pussy with a pussy!

What do you call a female dog?
A bitch with a pussy!

JPie

Ideal_Rock
Premium
At a funeral, a man went to the widow of the deceased man and asked if he could say a word. The widow agreed. When the man was called, he stood in front of everyone, said, “Plethora,” and sat down again.

The widow leaned over and said to the man, “Thanks, that means a lot.”

PintoBean

Ideal_Rock
Premium
At a funeral, a man went to the widow of the deceased man and asked if he could say a word. The widow agreed. When the man was called, he stood in front of everyone, said, “Plethora,” and sat down again.

The widow leaned over and said to the man, “Thanks, that means a lot.”
Jpie, honey pie, sweetie pie... this reminded me of a funny moment during the wake.:lol: I probably posted it before but man, it still makes me chuckle, so bear with me if I'm repeating myself.:confused2:

This older woman walks up to me, looks around, leans towards me and whispers, hesitantly, "are you... the wife?":???:
I then lean in and whisper back, "why, is there another one?" :shock: And start looking around wildly.

She busts out laughing and says, "that's a good one!":lol:

...I thought we were about to get all Jerry Springer up in the joint!:cheeky:

JPie

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Jpie, honey pie, sweetie pie... this reminded me of a funny moment during the wake.:lol: I probably posted it before but man, it still makes me chuckle, so bear with me if I'm repeating myself.:confused2:

This older woman walks up to me, looks around, leans towards me and whispers, hesitantly, "are you... the wife?":???:
I then lean in and whisper back, "why, is there another one?" :shock: And start looking around wildly.

She busts out laughing and says, "that's a good one!":lol:

...I thought we were about to get all Jerry Springer up in the joint!:cheeky:

Only you could find the lighter side of being the widow at a funeral. :kiss2:

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
My friend sent me this.

howmanydogstochangealightbulb.jpg.png

Love the cat answer.:lol:

Rockdiamond

Ideal_Rock
Trade
A guy goes to his rabbi
“I want to live forever”

“Get married” the rabbi tells him.

“Then I’ll live forever???”

“No but it will take away the desire to live forever.”

canuk-gal

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
HI:

Saw this online today.

What's the best thing about Switzerland?

I don't know, but the flag is a big plus.

cheers--Sharon:mrgreen2:

Matata

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Not a joke, but for crazy cat people like me, funny nonetheless.

Screen Shot 2019-02-04 at 11.06.54 AM.png

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
catcartoon.png

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Screen Shot 2019-02-18 at 9.52.02 AM.png

AGBF

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Dog Dictionary

a. Toilet bowl: A heavenly dispenser of nice, fresh water.

b. Hearing: A variable skill. Its intensity depends on whether it applies to a fridge door
opening half a mile away behind three closed doors, or whether your own name is being shouted in an angry way or in a way that threatens Vet (see Vet).

c. Garbage bin/bag: Source of food. Spread contents over as wide an area as possible.

d. Drooling: When humans are eating, drooling can be a very effective food-producing skill. For best results, drool must be gotten onto the humans’ trousers/skirt. Use also for fun – when driving in a car with humans, place head between two humans in the front seat. Drool gently and in great volume on their arms/shoulders. Rejoice at effects.

e. Resting place: Anything, really. White, freshly vacuumed surfaces with good capacity for getting hair stuck to it are best.

f. Sofa: See resting place. Also serves as napkin after particularly satisfying meals (see Roadkill).

g. Vet: Satan, the Destroyer of Worlds, Bringer of Woe, Remover of Testicles.

h. Leash: A device allowing you to lead your human to a place you desire. Excellent for muscle-building exercise.

i. Bicycle: Very good cardio equipment. If you find the exercise/the rider too slow for you, you can increase its speed by running even closer to the vehicle and barking. It will pick up its pace very satisfyingly.

j. Fireworks: A sure sign that the world as we know it is coming to an end and the reign of Vets (see Vet) is beginning.

k. Sniffing: A polite way of showing interest in the creature you are meeting. With dogs, rectal area is best. When meeting humans, sniff the crotch.

l. Roadkill: One of the most universal items you can find. Can be used as food, deodorant or toy.

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results