shape
carat
color
clarity

Gooooooing to the Chapel and we''re gonna get ma-a-a-ried! [E-ring Pics!]

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

Odilia

Brilliant_Rock
This thread was before my (PS) time, but I thought I''d bump it. It was a great chronicle of e-ring indecision, which might make some folks feel better - to know they''re not the only one! Plus it''s a beautiful ring, and it also made me think of peonygirl''s concern about width, as some of that was commented on in this thread. Of course what works for one doesn''t for another, but thought folks might find it interesting.

Allisonfaye

Brilliant_Rock
Thanks for bumping it. This was before my time as well but a cute story and lovely ring!

Shay37

Ideal_Rock
Congratulations and best wishes to you both. What a wonderful surprise proposal. It was so thoughtful. Your ring is just so lovely. He did a great job (with accomplice of course) It''s truly beautiful.

shay

luvsdiamonds

Shiny_Rock
your ring is gorgeous.

ilovesparkles

Ideal_Rock
Oh it is gorgeous! I love the prongs!

Snooper

Brilliant_Rock
I love it!!! Great pictures and I love how you gave a run down on how you came to choose this ring (helps us newbies)!
36.gif

Snooper

Brilliant_Rock
Oh dang! This thread is old. Missed that bit when I skimmed for the pics:)

diamondfan

Super_Ideal_Rock
Finally, I guess it takes a village (to surprise a fiancee and plan the ring and stuff!)

Your ring is so pretty. He did a wonderful job and he really did pull off a surprise...that is so great!

Where it in the best of health and have a long life of happiness together...

PS That sapphire ring was amazing...but I am glad you went traditional...you can always get a rhr in sapphire...

strmrdr

Super_Ideal_Rock
congrates!!!!!

Sujuann

Shiny_Rock
Your story is so great! Congratulations and your ring in gorgeous!!! Congrats!!

anchor31

Ideal_Rock
What a beautiful story and ring... Thanks for bumping this so I could see!

ilovesparkles

Ideal_Rock
Ok I had to come back to read the story since I was short on time last time. And that is just too too sweet and adorable! I love evry detail especially how your friend helped him out! I love when guys get smart about things!

blodthecat

Brilliant_Rock
I love your ring
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif

I love the pocket watch too! Every guy should receive a gift when getting engaged!

Blod

michela002

Shiny_Rock
Hi everyone! Finally got an opportunity to check back on this thread upon getting an email saying someone had responded to it after so long! Thanks for all the lovely comments
1.gif
I still adore my ring, it is happily sitting on my hand. I''ve had some issues with resizing (it was a 6.5 when he bought it, we managed to take out one stone and get it to a 5.5, then i lost weight and went to a 4.5 ... now we''ve gotten another stone out to make it around about a 4.5, but I think it''s even a big smaller than that. I have a lot of trouble getting it off and on but once it''s on it fits perfectly. The whole knuckle dilemma!) - so keep that in mind if considering an eternity style band - the resizing is a PAIN. He''s so proud of himself though and just loves when people comment especially after a year
9.gif

luvsdiamonds

Shiny_Rock
I just had to come back and look at your ring again.... it really is to die for!
30.gif

VuittonGal

Shiny_Rock
It''s gorgeous! Congratulations!

Chi

Shiny_Rock
I just read the 4 pages of this thread...it was a great read...!

Finally Decisive - where abouts are you from Oz...I''m originally from Melbourne...oh and did the whole long distance thing too...I''d love to hear the background of your relationship I bet it is as colourful as the proposal...
21.gif

Congrats...love your ring...
1.gif

headlight

Ideal_Rock
I love the prongs that hold your diamond!
Also, the ratio of the size of the stones in the shank in comparison to your center stone is really stunning.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results