carat
color
clarity

Good Old Gold Clarity Enhanced diamond

risingsun

Ideal_Rock
Laila619|1326842740|3105414 said:
risingsun|1326834191|3105310 said:
The "pile on" by noobs is what is. It tickles my funny bone and I could go on all day, but I won't. This topic comes up periodically and usually ends up in the same place.

I'm genuinely confused now. Who is piling on whom? And the topic of generic stones comes up often? Not asking snarkily, I really don't understand.

The subject of branded v. unbranded stones :read:

risingsun

Ideal_Rock
heather2012|1326835644|3105327 said:
risingsun-I think it's funny how you think you can say whatever you want, even down to your very last post, in an attempt to criticize people who are "new" to the thread, but you expect nobody to express any kind of opinion about what you have to say. Quite frankly, I hope you don't continue to post on this thread I find your comments more irritating than anything else and your attempt at being "cutesy" quite annoying.

Vintage- well said and very well composed. I agree with you completely--risingsun took it to a different level when she ran out of material by attempting to criticize people who are new to the boards. Almost as though she thinks she is "better" and new posters are "below" her. What you give is what you get in life- goodluck to her!

Heather~ you took this to a personal level between you and I. My opinions were about the topic, not your character. I attempted to introduce a bit of levity into the thread in an effort to defuse some of the unpleasant comments. Evidently, that was not a good idea. You don't know me and have no idea about my ethics and why this topic was important to me. You drew conclusions from your own perspective. I did not appreciate your efforts at humor any more than you appreciated mine. I was not projecting any deep feelings in this thread. I was stating my opinion, as you did, from my own perspective.

I would like to call a truce between us as it does nothing to further this discussion.

young

Rough_Rock
WOW is i have to say and more

you are creating the universe of diamonds with logic AND EMOTION

i luv u all and Jon at GOG i luv whiteflash and Tradeshop and all of your educating replies

it has helped me tremendously for instance i was and would have bought a retail jared or costco or sams ring and diamond or a local retailer small store

I GOT SOOOOOOOOOO MUCH MORE with your input and edumucation

sometimes education is WAYYYY TOOOO MUCHHHHHHH INFORMATIONNNNNNNNN

i think maybe we drank too much coffee or too many beers before the posts

i love beer and coffee and posting soooooo

for the newbies and the Rhino .s Jon and GOG are the best at giving a buyer allllllllllll details and pics and videos

Jon is responsible for MORE DIAMOND EDUCATION TO THE LAYPERSON THAN ALL OF U COMBINED!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Jon is pure and incorruptable and has such a pride to match that incorruptability

jon has more vids on youtube educating buyers than alllllll of you combined

i am hooked on the stuff

YOU however educated me combined

TOGETHER YOU ALL CONTRIBUTED TO MY SUCCESSES and now another is coming

I want to give my wife a 10-12mm Round and i know nothing of rounds only marq and ovals

so where do i go to you ALLLLLLLLLL who do i trust you and Jon thats about it

so INSTEAD of way too much info WTMI

I want to give you all my LOVEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

thanks all

PS if you're a newbie DON'T LISTEN TO THEM get a big spread eyeclean j or under and go man go get the cheapest price per carat

BUT YOU HAVE TO HAVE LIGHT RETURN that's all

AND any vendor won't get u pics or vids GO TO KON AT GOG period!!!!!!!

if your vendor is taking his or her time go to GOG PERIOD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

bye bye
say later dude
buy a 3 or 6 carat not a doggone 1 or 3 carat you can do it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! with all these nice people at your disposal

don't get the costco or jared 1 carat get a frickin 3 carat with these willing samaritans help

BLOW AWAY THE NEIGHBORS LIKE MEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

u can do it eziest way is u no expert let Jon call in a few video them and get u a bigEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

just tell him pricescope sent ya and u want a WHITE EYECLEAN HUGEST POSS AND give him your budget

its ez dont do what 99% of all your neighbors do life is too short TO BE SMALLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL

sincerely
youngy

yssie

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Whoa. :confused: :bigsmile:

Young, did someone hack your account?

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results