shape
carat
color
clarity

#JOTW Good Morning Sunshine!

lorrissey

Brilliant_Rock
:love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love:
head over heels!!!!!!!

Dee*Jay

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Sorry for going MIA -- the holidays got the best of me!

Thank you Queenie!

Bonfire, I'll wear it (and Uni!) when we finally meet up! :cheeky:

Kilo, the gold is just gorgeous! I was a little nervous about yellow with my skin, but it really looks good (in my totally biased opinion, LOL).

Thank you Volde and Starfacet!

CEG -- girl, this is all your fault! It was your gorgeous pieces that got me to fall in love with DK and next thing I knew I was off buying stones for him to set!

Simone, I'm really loving the oval shape too!

tyty, I am such a milgrain ho! I swear, if you took a pebble off the street and put a milgrained bezel around it, I'd wear it!

elle, I do love the simplicity of this ring, especially compared to the very ornate Uni that I just had done.

Thank you Craving!

Indy, I can see some more yellow gold in my future, I'm really loving it right now!

LLJsmom, "romantic" is such a good word for this setting!

Awwwww -- thank you lorrissey!

Austina

Ideal_Rock
Premium
How did I miss this, it’s lovely @Dee*Jay :love:

Dee*Jay

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Thank you for the nice comments Matthews and Austina, and sorry I didn't realize there were there before or I would have replied more timely!

And THANK YOU InsecureSweetGirl!!!!! I just called ebay and they said they would "investigate" and impose sanctions if they found it was appropriate to do so. So who knows what that really means... TR is also going to call and complain because the conversation I had with ebay sounded like the more reports they get the more serious something like this is taken. Really though, even if he does get shut down, I'm sure he'll just open up a new "shop" and be doing the same thing all over again in an hour. Makes my blood boil! But I really do appreciate very much that you told me about this! I think I'm going to have to learn to watermark my photos. Argh.

PreRaphaelite

Ideal_Rock
You’ve very welcome and I’ll do the same any time I see my PSers other photos being swiped. The nerve of that seller watermarking someone else’s photo with his name!!

I watermarked my avatar for fun and I figure when I get projects completed and share pics, going forward I’ll keep doing it.

junebug17

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Oh my goodness Dee*Jay, this ring is absolutely gorgeous!!! I adore everything about it, and it looks wonderful on your hand! :love::love::love:

derbygal

Ideal_Rock
Premium
@Dee*Jay your ring is so pretty. I just love it!

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results