shape
carat
color
clarity

GOG OMC 1.52 N SI2

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

LaurenThePartier

Super_Ideal_Rock
Congratulations on 10 years!!! Your ring is absolutely stunning, and what a way to celebrate 10 years as a married couple!

Stone Hunter

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Now that''s a STUNNING ring!!
36.gif

LOVE the stone and the setting is just right for it. Congrats on a well deserved Anniversary gift!!

diamondseeker2006

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Oh my, that is beyond gorgeous!
30.gif
I see a trade-in in my future! Thank goodness for upgrade policies!!!!

joelly

Ideal_Rock
Wow!!! I have been eyeing this N on GOG for quite sometime wondering what a lovely ring it will make. I''m glad it find its home with you. It looks so lovely. I can only imagine that it wear the look of a candle light.

Congratulations on your 10th yr anniversary!!!!
36.gif

ecf8503

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Congrats on 10 years!!!! (mine''s right around the corner too - it''s a milestone!)

I L-O-V-E this - so pretty, and I especially like the "vanilla ice cream" description of the color!

CdnBlingGal

Brilliant_Rock
It''s a beautiful ring! Incredible that an N could look so white. Congratulations!

tulips

Shiny_Rock
awesome!!!! so white and pretty..

Rock_of_Love

Brilliant_Rock
WOWIE ZOWIE what a BEAUTY!!!! LOVE LOVE it!!! Congrats!!!

chzman

Rough_Rock
Absolutely beautiful ring. I''ve been eyeing that Gabriel setting as it is exactly what she wants. Does the pave go all around the band? How do you think it will hold up to everyday wear? She works in the front of a medical office, and I don''t want it to be in the way of the file cabinent!

nkarma

Brilliant_Rock
Diamondbug, do you know the L/W ratio of your OMC? I like the more rectangular ones and wanted to see what yours was.

lightseeker

Rough_Rock
WOW !!!!.....just WOW !!!!

Diamondbug

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 9/20/2009 5:16:35 PM
Author: chzman
Absolutely beautiful ring. I''ve been eyeing that Gabriel setting as it is exactly what she wants. Does the pave go all around the band? How do you think it will hold up to everyday wear? She works in the front of a medical office, and I don''t want it to be in the way of the file cabinent!

chzman,

The pave goes 2/3 way around. There is a place at the bottom for sizing. I have not had the ring for very long. It took a little getting used to because of the thin band and high profile but I am used to it now and does not get in my way. I love this setting compared to the channel set that I had. This setting seems more delicate and timeless. I would find out if she prefers a high or low profile. I can you can request they change the head to the profile height you prefer.

The high profile makes the diamond pop and look bigger but also easily bumped around and a lower profile is safer. Hope this helps.
1.gif

Diamondbug

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 9/22/2009 7:07:14 PM
Author: nkarma
Diamondbug, do you know the L/W ratio of your OMC? I like the more rectangular ones and wanted to see what yours was.

Nkarma,

I think the ratio is 1:1. It is 6:82mm x 6:92mm. I prefer the more rectangular cushions too but I just fell in love with this stone. I don''t know why but it has a different look compared to other square cushions/ radiants that I''ve seen. Maybe it''s the chunky facets or the high crown? I don''t know but the shape is very pleasing to me.
2.gif

honey22

Ideal_Rock
Gorgeous!!!

ecf8503

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Diamondbug -

Did the prongs come as double claw or did you ask GOG to do them that way?

Diamondbug

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 9/22/2009 9:25:15 PM
Author: ecf8503
Diamondbug -

Did the prongs come as double claw or did you ask GOG to do them that way?

I requested it.
9.gif

Stone Hunter

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Ah, I was so impressed with the stone I didn''t even notice that the prongs are double claw! Now that''s saying something! Again I love it and hope you''ll love it for years to come. I think the different facet pattern of OMCs holds the wearer''s interest.

icet

Rough_Rock
Gorgeous!! Everything is perfect!! I love the stone and the setting completely complements the beauty of it!
Congrats and Happy Anniversary!

Imdanny

Ideal_Rock
I love the color! Exquisite!
36.gif

Diamondbug

Brilliant_Rock
THANK YOU everyone for your wonderful compliments. I am enjoying my new bling. Driving is getting pretty dangerous for all the sparkles and fire!!
2.gif

Nkarma,

I gave you the wrong info on L/W ratio. It is not 1:1, it is actually 1:1.01 (opps, forgot the .01)
9.gif

iheartscience

Super_Ideal_Rock
Wow, what a stunning diamond! I love the setting, too! And congratulations on your anniversary!

nkarma

Brilliant_Rock
Diamondbug, it is really beautiful and I love the setting you chose, so classical and elegant and does not detract from the stone. Whoops in the first pic, I thought the stone looked more rectangular, but 1.01 is obviously not. I hope to be an owner of one of these babies really soon (like next week *fingers crossed*).

Diamondbug

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 9/24/2009 12:26:13 PM
Author: nkarma
Diamondbug, it is really beautiful and I love the setting you chose, so classical and elegant and does not detract from the stone. Whoops in the first pic, I thought the stone looked more rectangular, but 1.01 is obviously not. I hope to be an owner of one of these babies really soon (like next week *fingers crossed*).

Emmm...hello, you don''t just make a comment like that and not give more info! Spill the beans...
36.gif

so exciting.... fingers and toes crossed. Please make sure you post tons of photos.
2.gif

tap02150

Shiny_Rock
I love your GOG ring. It is perfect with that setting! Congrats!

=)

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results