shape
carat
color
clarity

GOG OMC 1.52 N SI2

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

D&T

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Beautiful Ring! I am drooling over this ring!
30.gif

blackberry16

Brilliant_Rock
Trade
Wow that diamond is making me drool!

mitsui4

Brilliant_Rock
It is so sparkly... And it does not look like a N, SI2. It look better in terms of color & clarity.. You scored a good one!
36.gif

Cartwheel

Rough_Rock
Yummy! That cushion is delish. It looks gorgeous on your hand.

Diamondbug

Brilliant_Rock
OOhhh gotta share. My hubby was worried about the SI2 (I was too I have to admit but not as mush as him ;0) ) but Jon said eye clean so eye clean it is. Now that I have the ring,I have been louping it all the time,and I have a hard time finding the feather. It is definitely eye clean and 99% of the time loupe clean.... is that possible in a SI2? My eyesight must be going......but I can still see the inclusions of the mall stones without loupe.

Laila619

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
It is beautiful, congrats!!

MagsyMay

Brilliant_Rock
WOOOOOWWWWW!!
30.gif
I love this!! I would have never guessed it was an N from the pics! Keep posting pictures of that beauty, I''m sure we''d all love to see more!!

KaeKae

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Ohh. When I saw the title of your thread, I couldn''t wait to see...wowzers! Absolutle beautiful! Congratulations.

Skippy123

Super_Ideal_Rock
WOWZERS I AM IN LOVE
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif
MANY CONGRATS
36.gif
36.gif

Kelli

Ideal_Rock
wow. I so neeeeeeeeeeeeed one of these!

Kaleigh

Super_Ideal_Rock
WOWIE!!!! I love it, you are sooo lucky. It''s to die for serioulsy and I don''t say that often. Wear it in the best of health....

More pics would be great, if you are up to it. Sigh, that stone is just amazing!!! LOVE LOVE!!!!
30.gif

loriken214

Ideal_Rock
How exciting....love it!!!!
30.gif
36.gif

Lori

akmiss

Brilliant_Rock
Its breathtaking! I would be over the moon! Congrats
36.gif

princessplease

Ideal_Rock
Congrats!!!! It's GREAT!!!!! What a lovely N!

PrettyBlues

Shiny_Rock
Hi Diamondbug, I guess you beat me to it! I have had a lot going on right now so no time to post pics. I guess I''ll have to get on it at some point.

Gorgeous ring
30.gif
30.gif
, I know how stunning an OMC with that setting is
2.gif

Congrats on such a wonderful anniversary present.

Diamondbug

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 9/16/2009 9:23:01 AM
Author: PrettyBlues
Hi Diamondbug, I guess you beat me to it! I have had a lot going on right now so no time to post pics. I guess I''ll have to get on it at some point.

Gorgeous ring
30.gif
30.gif
2.gif

AHA! So you do have the ring! Have you been busy staring at it and not have time to take photos? LOL I have been checking/ stalking you to see if you posted photos. Do you love your ring? Stone and setting? Can''t wait to see photos,hope things ease up soon so you can post photos.

Lula

Ideal_Rock
Beautiful ring, Diamondbug! What a luscious looking stone! Congratulations on your 10th anniversary.

CheshireSmile

Shiny_Rock
Wow, that is so beautiful!

Diamondbug

Brilliant_Rock
YESSSSSS everyone should have a GOG OMC.... UPGRADE time or maybe a RHR, some earings, a pendant, or a bracelet with a bezeled omc charm ....can you tell I am already planning......
9.gif

butterfly 17

Ideal_Rock
Gorgeous gorgeous ring!

Marjan12

Rough_Rock
Hi DiamondBug -

Congratulations on that beauty of a cushion! I got my stone (a pear) from Jonathan and I know what you mean, to be psyched to have one of his stones!

What a beauty you have and I love the "Grill photo"!
35.gif
Congrats to you!

- Marjan

Diamondbug

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 9/16/2009 10:42:13 AM
Author: Marjan12
Hi DiamondBug -

Congratulations on that beauty of a cushion! I got my stone (a pear) from Jonathan and I know what you mean, to be psyched to have one of his stones!

What a beauty you have and I love the ''Grill photo''!
35.gif
Congrats to you!

- Marjan

Marjan,

I love your ring, stone and setting. It is a beautiful pear, perfect shape, not too long, too fat or skinny,just perfect.... have you thought about some baby pear bezeled or drop earings to go with the ring? LOL ...that is what comes to mind when I saw your ring. I love your setting too, simple yet elegant but very unusual.
36.gif

tlh

Ideal_Rock
jaw drops... that is gorgeous!

PrettyBlues

Shiny_Rock
Date: 9/16/2009 9:41:04 AM
Author: Diamondbug
Date: 9/16/2009 9:23:01 AM

Gorgeous ring
30.gif
30.gif
2.gif

AHA! So you do have the ring! Have you been busy staring at it and not have time to take photos? LOL I have been checking/ stalking you to see if you posted photos. Do you love your ring? Stone and setting? Can''t wait to see photos,hope things ease up soon so you can post photos.

Yes I do have it, oops!
3.gif
And I have definitely been staring at it, I think it''s gorgeous. I''m sure you are the same. I absolutely love the stone, and the setting to me is actually prettier in real life than it appeared in the photos. I thought it would maybe have too much metal, but it really doesn''t seem that way at all - you get a nice, subtle shimmer from the pave set stones. I will have to get used to the height though, it seems to sit so high! Did you also get the wedding band?

Bliss

Ideal_Rock
There is nothing like an OMC or an OEC. Just heart stopping.
Beautiful. Congrats!!!!! 10 years of marriage is something to celebrate!!!!

Diamondbug

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 9/16/2009 2:40:51 PM
Date: 9/16/2009 9:41:04 AM

Yes I do have it, oops!
3.gif
And I have definitely been staring at it, I think it's gorgeous. I'm sure you are the same. I absolutely love the stone, and the setting to me is actually prettier in real life than it appeared in the photos. I thought it would maybe have too much metal, but it really doesn't seem that way at all - you get a nice, subtle shimmer from the pave set stones. I will have to get used to the height though, it seems to sit so high! Did you also get the wedding band?

LOL I know what you mean about it sitting so high. I told Marie that I wanted a high profile but dang it this is like a mountain!! Glad you like the setting, it is very simple and elegant. No, didn't get the band...still don't know if I am going to wear it with a wedding band and if I do, what to go with... maybe a skinny thin band on both sides. Did you get the band? Hurry post some photos.
36.gif

kittybean

Ideal_Rock
That stone is incredible! Gorgeous, gorgeous ring.

jcrow

Ideal_Rock
stunning!! and your picture taking skills are incredible! love the glossiness. yum.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results