shape
carat
color
clarity

GOG OMC 1.52 N SI2

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

Diamondbug

Brilliant_Rock
It's finally here. Waiting for the ring to arrive was torture..... plain torture! This is my 10yr anniversary gift from hubby.I love it and hubby loves it too.
18.gif
Have gotten some compliments on it already
41.gif

Specs: GOG Signature OMC

1:52 N SI2
Depth: 64.7%
Table: 51%
Girdle: Very thin to Medium, Faceted
Culet: Large
Polish: Excellent
Symmetry: Very Good
Flourescence: None

Set in micro pave 2mm Gabriel and CO platinum in size 5 1/4. I thought I was a 5 1/2 but apparently I was wrong so I had them put those little beads in. I had to get use to them the first couple of days but now it is super comfy and the ring do not spin.....YEAH!!

I love,love the chunky facets, it throws off beautiful pastel colors (which for the life of me I can't capture with my darn camera.) It is definitely warm but a yummy, vanilla ice cream kinda warm. Been trying take photos of it but the Oklahoma sun has decided to migrate elsewhere so will try again when the sun comes back. Okay so now to the photos.....

IMG_9940.JPG

Diamondbug

Brilliant_Rock
2nd

IMG_9887.JPG

MakingTheGrade

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
So gorgeous!!!

Diamondbug

Brilliant_Rock
3rd

omc152 (2).JPG

Diamondbug

Brilliant_Rock
another.

omc5.JPG

Snicklefritz

Brilliant_Rock
OH MY GOSH! It''s spectacular! I love it!
30.gif

Diamondbug

Brilliant_Rock
On the grill

omc9.JPG

Diamondbug

Brilliant_Rock
Leaf photo?

omc8.JPG

beechezz

Brilliant_Rock
OMG, OMG, OMG! I want one! That is an UNBELIEVABLE ring. The stone is to die for with all of those lovely facets and beautiful colors. Congrats!

Diamondbug

Brilliant_Rock
Look at that yummy crown. Okay I am done for now..... took like a million shots,have 1/2 million okay ones but I am sure you guys don''t want to see all of them!! LOL.

omcrown.JPG

04diamond<3

Ideal_Rock
It''s beautiful!!!!!!!!!
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif

Diamondbug

Brilliant_Rock
Thanks beechezz, Snicklefritz and MakingTheGrade. Been in love with the GOG OMC since I first found laid eyes on his videos. I feel sooo darn lucky to have one of Jonathan''s baby....emmmmm I mean cushion. I wish I can capture the sparkle, color and fire in photos but my photo skills leave much to be desired. But I am still trying.....chugging along...
9.gif

Venice

Brilliant_Rock
It''s gorgeous!!!!! I would like to see some more pics, please. I never tire of looking at OMC stones. I gotta have one of those...

legra

Brilliant_Rock
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif
Gorgeous! I think this is one of my favorite rings I''ve seen on PS. I love your creamy vanilla ice cream colored GOG cushion and the thin pave band setting. Congrats on your 10 year anniversary! What a lovely way to celebrate it.
1.gif

Luckyeshe

Ideal_Rock
OMG, GOG OMC!!! Your ring is absolutely GORGEOUS!!!
30.gif
30.gif
Congrats on the anniversary!! That's one heck of a cushion! I can't believe it's an N!!! It looks so white! And it has such a personality!!! You lucky, gal!!!

tigian

Ideal_Rock
Wow! Your ring is absolutely breath taking. Congratulations on 10 years!

jjc

Brilliant_Rock
OMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMG!!!
23.gif

that is so unbelievably gorgeous! congrats!!

chiapet

Brilliant_Rock
Your ring is gorgeous!!! Did you say that the stone is an N? It looks so white! Love everything about the ring.

somethingshiny

Ideal_Rock
Absolutely stunning! I love that little bit of warmth in the "old" cuts. Congratulations on your BEAUTIFUL sparkly!

ckrickett

Ideal_Rock
good lord thats gorgeous!

starburst

Shiny_Rock
Trade
those chunky facents mesmerize me every time!!! Gorgeous ring!!! more pictures please!!!

Tuckins1

Ideal_Rock
Oooh! (I actually squeeled out loud! My husband looked at me like I was crazy!)
So stunning, I don''t even know the right words!
30.gif
36.gif
18.gif

Cachette

Brilliant_Rock
Just gorgeous!!!!
30.gif
36.gif

Congratulations on 10 years of wedded bliss.

Enjoy!

Cachette
1.gif

Diamondbug

Brilliant_Rock
41.gif
geez you guys......I''m actually blushing.... but don''t let that stop the compliments from rolling in....hehehehe... seriously, I can''t say enough about the chunky goodness. Absolutely love the way they light up with pastel colors and than those same facets can throw off orangy red colors. I"ll post photos that GOG took.

mbomc.jpg

glitterata

Ideal_Rock
Look at that pattern! I bet the fire is incredible!

Bagel_Bandit

Rough_Rock
WOWZA!!! Your ring is very beautiful. That''s an "N"?! Amazing, amazing stone. Congratulations on you and your husband''s 10th anniversary and that lovely chunky beauty!!!

crossmyfingers

Shiny_Rock
This is so beautiful! WOW!

Diamondbug

Brilliant_Rock
indoors

mbomc4.JPG

Amethyste

Ideal_Rock
oh MY!!!
That is one gorgeous stone and ring!!! Congrats on the ring and your anniversary!!! :)

Diamondbug

Brilliant_Rock
Thank you for the well wishes on our anniversary. We were together for 7 yrs and never thought of getting married. We knew we were soul mates and didn''t need to have a piece of paper to tell us so, but, there''s always a but, he is the only child and his mom wanted her only child married so she called one day and ask me if I would marry her son and her family.... what could I say but YES? So we did it for her but now ten years later,I am so glad we did it. I am thankful to her cause without her, I don''t know if I would have my son.....also some prodding from her. Heck if we got married earlier, I would have gotten my 10th anniversary ring much ealier!! So that was proposal story.... kinda sad and funny all at the same time,huh?

P/S: Making hubby drop to his knee and propose with my new ring.... hey I have to have something to tell the future grand kids.
36.gif

mbomc88.JPG

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results